Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 2. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 12, 2019, 12:10:03 AM
Don't know why anyone need to worry about the end of Ethereum that is still one of the top altcoins. It is going to rise fine with market.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
February 11, 2019, 10:40:10 PM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

This is not end of ethereum, this is a begining.
get more and more ethereum with huge bag  Wink
correct me if i am wrong
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 11, 2019, 07:53:41 PM
That's normal situation in the cryptocurrency market . I believe Ethereum will recover  because Ethereum is the strong coin , there are many ico projects that are using it and this isn't the end of Ethereum , it's an oportunity for us to buy it.

I also believe that there is no reason to panic, everything that happens with the cryptocurrency is quite normal, it was impossible to expect eternal price growth, if there is a strong growth, then there can be a strong drop, everything is logical and correct
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
February 11, 2019, 06:14:53 AM
the price of ether may be lower. ICO has begun to decline. the market will be caught in a bear market for a long time. we need some big events to lift the market.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
February 11, 2019, 03:22:28 AM
That's normal situation in the cryptocurrency market . I believe Ethereum will recover  because Ethereum is the strong coin , there are many ico projects that are using it and this isn't the end of Ethereum , it's an oportunity for us to buy it.
Activity: 406
December 26, 2018, 02:44:15 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
I think ethereum can overcome these bad days, vitalik and ethereum team is working good and they can accomplish everything in my opinion so I trust them and invest them from this low price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
The Crypto market has started to rise and Ethereum is slowly starting to rise. The Ethereum movement shows a very positive trend and we must start investing. I think until the end of the year the price of Ethereum can break through $ 200.
maybe it could be more, we don't know what will happen to market growth in the near future. Trading volume continues to increase, this is good for investment. ethereum may rise higher but with a longer time.
Market prices are for difficult to predict and maybe Ethereum will break $200 at the beginning of years 2019, for now the trading volume is still not unstable and sometimes decreases or rises. indeed, at the end of this year, market price growth has begun to change but it has not lasted long. we just hope Ethereum can break $200 by the end of this year or next year.
Activity: 644
December 26, 2018, 02:06:27 AM
bitcoin and ethereum never end.

they will lead cryptomarkets long times. they have really amazing chain and team
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 26, 2018, 12:39:28 AM
When price dumps, people talks btc or eth die? But never this happened and I guess this will never be so why you are not trusting to them still, if you don't trust to biggest projects, how market can grow. Everybody should think these things.
Activity: 282
December 25, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
The Crypto market has started to rise and Ethereum is slowly starting to rise. The Ethereum movement shows a very positive trend and we must start investing. I think until the end of the year the price of Ethereum can break through $ 200.
maybe it could be more, we don't know what will happen to market growth in the near future. Trading volume continues to increase, this is good for investment. ethereum may rise higher but with a longer time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 10:32:54 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 08:54:41 PM
Nowadays, I don’t believe that this is the end of Ethereum because cryptocurrencies aren’t going anywhere, Lee said "There are no drivers to push ETH to 40% above its prior all-time high," I think that is impossible issue for ethereum especially in 2019. According to me , in 2019 and 2020 , Ethereum will rise. I think, we can invest to ethereum.

I also don't believe if ethereum will die in the near future, even the price is increasing. ethereum did fall, but that does not mean ethereum will die, as long as the trading volume in the marketcap is still large.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
December 25, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
Nowadays, I don’t believe that this is the end of Ethereum because cryptocurrencies aren’t going anywhere, Lee said "There are no drivers to push ETH to 40% above its prior all-time high," I think that is impossible issue for ethereum especially in 2019. According to me , in 2019 and 2020 , Ethereum will rise. I think, we can invest to ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
Nobody knows what will happen to Ethereum. Now Ethereum is valued at $ 117 and this has shown that Ethereum is starting to grow. We are now just waiting for the time that a big wave will occur. So investing now is a very good decision.

Ethereum will be bouncing more like the rest of the cryptocurrencies. Nobody can seriously think that it is going to die or become so cheap that the investors can give only a couple of dollars for an ETH token.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 23, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

even ethereum touch $50 or lower, i don't believe if this will be the end of ethereum my friend
remember a lot of token born on ethereum,, wich mean ethereum blockchain is the most usable platform in crypto world now,,  Wink
i believe ethereum price will break the past highest price in the future
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
December 23, 2018, 06:38:29 PM
Now it looks better than a couple of weeks ago, when its price fell to $90. Now there has been growth. The price stopped falling and rose to $130. For me, this means that the period of recession has passed and the growth phase has begun.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

Ethereum is still 200 $ lower, indeed this makes many people confused by uncertain market conditions. But we also get a positive side and now we can buy Ethereum at a low price. Ethereum in the next few weeks will definitely rise again.
ethereum's resurrection is likely to begin today, because today we see a substantial price surge from ethereum. today ethereum reaches a price of 130. and this is a pretty good start for the ethereum revival. You can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 23, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
Of course not, for this coin is just beginning, it will exist for a long time. In the world of cryptocurrency everything is changing very quickly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

Ethereum is still 200 $ lower, indeed this makes many people confused by uncertain market conditions. But we also get a positive side and now we can buy Ethereum at a low price. Ethereum in the next few weeks will definitely rise again.
Activity: 476
December 23, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
it seems that at this time ethereum prices are experiencing a price increase that may be due to the influence of good news about the existence of hardfork that occurs from bitcoin and ethereum, making ethereum prices experience price increases as they are today.
Pages:
Jump to: