Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 4. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 21, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
maybe many people think and expect that ethereum prices will continue to grow from the previous year's price. Even though the price dropped, some people still believe that in October to December there will be a bull run, even though in fact prices continue to fall and reach their lowest point.
this year is a tough struggle for ethereum
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

if I personally still believe that eth will continue to grow, even though sometimes it experiences a sharp decline, it is only temporary. so we must be sure that in the future eth will recover like last year, which has made the world uproar with a high price.
many people hope that ethereum can reach the highest price last year, but unfortunately throughout this year, the progress of ethereum's price is not so good, instead it tends to experience a very sharp decline. trust to grow I believe ethereum is still very likely to grow, but it's a matter of time, that requires patience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

if I personally still believe that eth will continue to grow, even though sometimes it experiences a sharp decline, it is only temporary. so we must be sure that in the future eth will recover like last year, which has made the world uproar with a high price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
If we look at his project, it's impossible for him to disappear so fast and timeless.Of course, like others in the market, it will also fall, but it will be fast with the rise of course.As it is a solid project, we should not give up immediately.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 21, 2018, 07:13:09 AM
Dont worry soon we wil have a new adaption, you can see the cryptocurrency market all going down for the price. Iam still holding ethereum more than 3 month and waiting for the rally of cryptocurrency.
now if we look at the market there is an upward trend, of course this is a good thing. because now it makes a lot of people back a lot who are happy with the current market increase
well, this is a good development for the beginning of rising prices in the market. of course people are very happy to see the current market increase because some people at that time to think Bitcoin or Ethereum will die. hopefully in the next year we can see a remarkable increase again.

Activity: 277
December 21, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

a lot of project run in ethereum blockchain,, so, if this is the end of ethereum,
i believe the project that run on ethereum blockchain will be dead too my friend
but, i think this is not the end of ethereum,,, because as we can see now, ethereum price run above $110
and this is a good time to buy more ethereum buddy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 21, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
Dont worry soon we wil have a new adaption, you can see the cryptocurrency market all going down for the price. Iam still holding ethereum more than 3 month and waiting for the rally of cryptocurrency.
now if we look at the market there is an upward trend, of course this is a good thing. because now it makes a lot of people back a lot who are happy with the current market increase
Activity: 282
December 21, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
With lots of project and alts using erc20 i have a strong faith that ethereum will never die, it is just waiting for the big players to move.
I would be very optimistic in the future, majority of the ICO are still using ETH to raise funds for their project.
ETH will dump but it will never die, just like what happen to bitcoin which was declared many times in the past, but it's still here and growing.
of course ethereum will not die, many platforms have worked together with ethereum and I also believe, if later eth will soon rise. pump will happen soon and we all hope that everyone is ready for it.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 21, 2018, 03:53:02 AM
With lots of project and alts using erc20 i have a strong faith that ethereum will never die, it is just waiting for the big players to move.
I would be very optimistic in the future, majority of the ICO are still using ETH to raise funds for their project.
ETH will dump but it will never die, just like what happen to bitcoin which was declared many times in the past, but it's still here and growing.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
December 18, 2018, 11:25:45 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 18, 2018, 07:37:05 PM
Yes, there will never be an end for Ethereum, this is the best project in this latest technological breakthrough. Therefore, I never doubt that it will be very expensive!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
December 18, 2018, 04:29:40 PM
Ethereum won't die. Why is that?
Because there are thousands of coins based on Ethereum. Ethereum is very strong in this respect. Ethereum will always exist unless coins under their wings die.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
It is not reasonable to argue about the end of Ethereum because of the price, all Crypto currencies prices have fallen following the total Crypto marketcap. However, you can note that Ethereum and Bitcoin are the most beneficial when the marketcap goes up, so they will be the first to recover when new money join the market.

I believe that to be true. Though itay take quite a while more for etheruem to get back to the upper levels, i think it will get there. There's not enough basis to believe that eth will fall since it's platform is widely used already.
Activity: 535
December 18, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
It seems that I heard rumors circulating in several cryptocurrency media that this ethereum will be replaced by waves, and maybe it could become a reality because ethereum prices have also weakened now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
yeah, now ethereum has a very bad price and makes many people panic and worry, but in my opinion this will not be the end of ethereum because ethereum will definitely be able to survive and will rise again

As soon as Ethereum is simply an altcoin, it is volatile. Thus, the price for this token can vary - if today ETH is extremely cheap, tomorrow it can go to the Moon. And, sure, it will not pass away.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
no one can be sure about that because as long as there are still investors, of course it will not end crypto currency because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
In my opinion, the end of anything cannot be predicted so clearly and precisely. So about ETH, I would say that it will recover but after causing big losses to many people and it has already do0me that so possibly in the near future, we might see something new and big.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
It is not reasonable to argue about the end of Ethereum because of the price, all Crypto currencies prices have fallen following the total Crypto marketcap. However, you can note that Ethereum and Bitcoin are the most beneficial when the marketcap goes up, so they will be the first to recover when new money join the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
I don't think this project will die. Most likely, the developers of this project will be able to make some important updates.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 15, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
Activity: 882
December 15, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
many people think that this will be the end of crypto, but they shouldn't think like that because they should know that crypto prices are fluctuating and will continue to change so ethereum will definitely rise again, don't panic at the current market conditions

Oh, very often, panic-stricken people leave here the scary posts about the death of this or that cryptocurrency that can come very soon. Simply do not even read these messages up to the end. ETH will not die.
Pages:
Jump to: