Pages:
Author

Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle - page 4. (Read 1908 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
Crypto currency cycle is changing and all what happened in a past could never repeat in future, you know?
For me it is obvious that market will rebounce, but I am uncertain about speed of this rebounce. I am ok when eth price is above 300 $, so I will hold my funds till this target
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 18, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

I don't think that we are going to see the kind of cycle that we saw last year at the end of the year and if we were ever going to see something like that then it would have started last month which would have made the coins to be at a much higher price by now. I think that the bear market is just going to continue for now into next year
Activity: 294
December 16, 2018, 01:57:42 PM
Personally, I continue to believe in the speedy recovery of prices on the crypto market. Now the crypto market is gradually reaching its minimum values. But the situation is unlikely to improve from the end of this year. Now you need to be patient with at least until the middle of next year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
The next phase of adoption will be interesting to experience as the network effect will be expanding towards everyday purchases. This will be when we can finally fully control our money.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
I think you can give it up with the cycle theories, because as we have recognised, it does not matter and it was only one time that Q4 was profitable for the crypto currencies investors. Everything depends on the technical analysis and news.

I agree that the theory of circulation is just our wishful thinking. In fact, the market will always be different every year. How can it be recycled? We are just trying to comfort ourselves with the theory of circulation. This does not mean that it will happen. I think we should look at crypto more sensibly now. It may not be so beautiful. It is very bloody.
Activity: 1078
December 15, 2018, 04:54:43 AM
As for me, I think cryptocurrency market will definitely recover, but it will not happen this year. More than that, I suppose to see the flat stage in the nearest year, after which we will see a bullish market.
December 15, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

Of course I would like you to be right and in the end everything was just so but cryptocurrencies are so unpredictable that it will be absolutely impossible to guess what will happen in the end
Activity: 253
December 12, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

I am sure that in the end, cryptocurrencies simply have to take off, and in the near future there should be at least a small prospect of growth. But the probability that everything is cyclical is not so great
Activity: 434
December 11, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
Basically every market since the beginning of time has experienced boom and bust cycles.
Anyone saying crypto is a scam due to the large drop doesn't fully understand how markets work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 11, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
I also start believing in the crypto cycle. It was in the year of 2013 when the market suffered a significant dip with all coins going down in prices. And the cycle has also come. It will happen in the year 2018 where all coins will see a dramatic fall in prices. And the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.

The year 2013 is just the beggining for the cryptos to bloom and that is the reason that the values were not yet high because the adoption is not yet widespread while today we are now on 2018 which cryptos are now verry popular and the decrease on the price was now reasonable because many people have sold their coins .  

There is no known cycle here . it all only  depends on the mood of the people or on the whales if they will decide to dump or pump the market  or not .
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 11, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
The trend in the cryptocurrency market has become unacceptable to me because long-term declines have caused many traders to worry about crypto, they choose to sell and make the market worse!
a lot of traders sell because the market conditions get worse every day and the absence of good changes going forward makes everyone panic and eventually sell their assets and make the market worse, I think as much as possible to remain patient and wait until the market gets better.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2018, 05:08:02 AM
I think you can give it up with the cycle theories, because as we have recognised, it does not matter and it was only one time that Q4 was profitable for the crypto currencies investors. Everything depends on the technical analysis and news.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
December 11, 2018, 05:06:20 AM
The expectations of most people are that the next bull run will start till end of this year. But from my point of view we should wait 2020 for the next crypto cycle. Bakkt or ETF would perhaps support the fast market recovery but not be enough to trigger a new bull run.
Activity: 644
December 11, 2018, 04:46:19 AM
This year will have a difficult cycle. What we can see from now is that prices are decreasing and it is not a sign that there will be an increase in the price of crypto coins. But we also have to be patient with the current conditions. It's better to invest and hope that by 2019 the price of coins will increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 04:30:26 AM
The trend in the cryptocurrency market has become unacceptable to me because long-term declines have caused many traders to worry about crypto, they choose to sell and make the market worse!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 11, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
The bearish circle is still on as it may continue till next year.  Cryptocurrency is very dynamic, I am expecting good news and new development in the days and months ahead.  The new circle of cryptocurrency trading and investment is around the corner,  just hang in there!
In a full year the cryptocurrency price continued to decline, the price decline was fast and left only a few empty houses. However, I do not expect 2019 to continue to have such a market, cryptocurrency must continue to run and must prove that digital currency is suitable for use by everyone. For governments that are still reluctant to accept cryptocurrency, I hope they can give a little hope with trial regulations on cryptocurrency, maybe that is a good idea.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 11, 2018, 04:12:05 AM
The question and doubt on most people's mind is will it happen this year, what can push the market up for this year? The bear market has been a very long winter night experience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 10, 2018, 03:48:41 AM
This cycle wasn't good for this year.

The market cycle can't happen once again for this year. It's not so good and we can't tell on how long this cycle will come again.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
I also start believing in the crypto cycle. It was in the year of 2013 when the market suffered a significant dip with all coins going down in prices. And the cycle has also come. It will happen in the year 2018 where all coins will see a dramatic fall in prices. And the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 10, 2018, 02:50:46 AM
It is still uncertain if the present cycle of cryptocurrency will conclude in this year end because the length of every cycle is varied. There are several events that will take place next year but there is no assurance if these events will cause the market to go bullrun again. The price of many cryptocurrency including bitcoin are said to be manipulated by the whales so I think they will the ones who can start another bullrun again.
Pages:
Jump to: