Pages:
Author

Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle - page 5. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
The bearish circle is still on as it may continue till next year.  Cryptocurrency is very dynamic, I am expecting good news and new development in the days and months ahead.  The new circle of cryptocurrency trading and investment is around the corner,  just hang in there!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 02:41:51 AM
It could not be said to be the primary cycle. Crypto basically will not be predicted and fluctuations continue to happen every time. for the last quarter is indeed everything is falling but whether there is a high rise after that then things cannot be ensured. Thus if possible right then prepares everything at this time by buying a lot of coins is good.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 10, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
we cannot analyze crypto from the history of the previous year, because crypto is not a thing that can be predicted by looking at the circulation from the previous year.
for me for the end of this year crypto will experience a downturn and will rise again early next year.
I hope that can happen.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 10, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
Maybe in the middle or first quarter of the next year the market will start its new movement again and its for sure the upward movement which we are waiting this year and did not happened institutional investors which entering the bitcoin market next year will surely drive the price in the beginning next year Im excited to see new ath again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 02:28:42 AM
Of course all hope that cryptocurrency will recover in early 2019, it's been a long time down and this is an unpleasant condition, hopefully in the beginning of the year there will be a resurgence of cryptocurrency even though slowly
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
It is unlikely that we can expect a dramatic improvement in the situation on the crypto market. Unfortunately, now there is a problem of strong conflict between whales in the crypto market. But while I remain optimistic, from next year the situation may drastically improve, you just need to be patient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 07:01:49 PM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

The new cycle will begin no later than March 2019. Immediately after the beginning of the new year according to the Chinese calendar. During the entire holiday period, a lot of people will sell their coins at falling prices in order to buy gifts to their loved ones.
Activity: 406
December 06, 2018, 06:20:25 PM
I hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover. It seems to me that the next growth cycle will begin at the end of 2019.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 06, 2018, 06:17:01 PM
It really look like the end of a circle as we have seen unprecedented drop in price of cryptocurrency across board. The new year should unfold another cryptocurrency circle with a steady rise in cryptocurrency prices in the market!
Merit: 104
December 06, 2018, 06:10:16 PM
Crypto cycles are not on yearly basis and we cannot compare what happened last year with this year, because it is irrelevant.
Some patterns can repeat from the past but it is no guarantee that they will happen.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
The truth is that no one is sure when the market will recover, but the crypto experts are unanimous in saying that this bearish trend will be reversed and a new bullish cycle will be initiated, remains to be known from when.
xrypto yrren y woflx will thrive on as there are mznynpeile znd businesses taht are interseted in it right now
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 05:49:14 PM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
well tho is just the end of one year and i believe taht we will see what teh next one is goung to bring us and i am looking forward it
Activity: 518
December 06, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
The truth is that no one is sure when the market will recover, but the crypto experts are unanimous in saying that this bearish trend will be reversed and a new bullish cycle will be initiated, remains to be known from when.
copper member
Activity: 140
December 06, 2018, 05:37:41 PM
The major issue I think of is the number of trading going on in OTC platform. I think with the present market condition this is not really good because the volume can't be added to aggregate online orderbook.
Activity: 364
December 06, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
if the price of bitcoin goes below $ 3,000 it will continue to fall and can only be $ 1,000 per btc, and if that happens, many altcoins will only become garbage and many ecosystems will die
Activity: 546
December 06, 2018, 03:45:24 PM
No one knows for certainty what this year entails but I highly doubt anything like last year will replicate itself this year.
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
Yeah I think the cycle goes on but what actually catapults the next recovery is still a dilemma. We have experienced almost every good news we can hope for but still market sentiments still doesn't want to change. We are at the mercy of fate now. Anyways what I believe is that we are not going to collapse completely. There'll surely be a redemption but the question is when?
Activity: 113
December 06, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
I think that no one can predict the future of a cryptocurrency cycle, but the fact that all cycles are regularly updated is for sure! Cryptocurrency will develop and improve independently of anyone.
Activity: 336
December 06, 2018, 03:37:23 PM
Any cycle has tendentsiy to end,and to it on change will come another cycle,I'm sure in the near future, the cycle correction will end and to replace him will come the growth cycle,and the rise of large companies from the 1000 altcoins,only where the 100 will that cost,and will deservedly be considered cool projects they say can't be 5 companies Apple and Microsoft 5,only one company
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 06, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
The cycle will change yearly, we can't depend on what happened before.
It is all about the demand and how the coins move in the market.
We still in December and we can see a rise or maybe not. it is the demand from the people who will dictate the rise and fall of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: