Pages:
Author

Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle - page 8. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
I do not think it will be this year. most likely everything will happen in January. All the most important news moved to January 2019.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

There is no doubt that cycles exist. The problem is that these cycles have different deadlines. They are not tied to the calendar. Just some events affect the next turn of the spiral. And these events can occur with different frequency. They depend on many factors that are difficult to predict Tongue
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 27, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

There is no reason for the cryptocurrency's price and market value including the market cap to fell down much more and at worst, to banish. Crypto is strong, it is backed with a strong technology that makes it invulnerable to attacks and it grows as time pass by.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 11:18:25 AM
Now i cant predict about new cryptocurrency cycle in end of this year. Because day by day all major cryptocurrencies also going to year 2017's prices.  I saw some peoples are say this is a end of bitcoins bubbles and all markets going to zero. So this sad things are getting penic sellers.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2018, 11:15:19 AM
I don't think so and that can't be used as a benchmark for the increase in the price of coins at the end of the year. all we have to know is that crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time without us knowing it. so it's difficult to predict but can be predicted even though there is little chance that the prediction will be successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 27, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
By the end of the year was the worst year I've ever seen, the value of coins has dropped, and now some of them are crying and screaming. So I think we should find new paths, new market potential for safer investments
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 27, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
Its late to expect if there will be a new cycle for this year.

There's no new cycle found and the market just go the way we aren't expecting. Too many people sell of their crypto's all for their own reasons and that's not just those people that we are calling as panic sellers but I came to knew it that, they are somehow can be considered as big holders.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
I think that it is necessary to consider the cycle from spring to spring, and the end of the cycle will be in the spring. It is possible that happy events are waiting for us later.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
November 27, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

I think this is what the long-term investors expect. Eth's price was really bad recently, which made me really angry and depressed. I hope you are right because just over a month is the end of 2018. Such a baddd year. Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 27, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
last year, the growth started 3 days, all is not lost, there are many chances that all again, I think that this dump is not accidental
Activity: 378
November 27, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
The crypto price has not following any pattern and therefore we can't compare those years with the outcome of this year. It's clear that we have a long bearish market and I think the recent fall is the results of those impatient investors who sold their coins and plan to buy back later with the much cheaper price.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
Last year was a bad year, the value of the coins fell sharply and I think we will not have the chance any more so that they can compete with us. In my opinion, it is better to give up early.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 27, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
this year's crypto currency cycle will be very bad, even at the end of the year, I'm not sure that this year's crypto currency price movement scheme will be the same as its movement at the end of the previous year.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
I do not think that this year, and maybe not even next year
Now it is difficult to predict the exact market behavior
but everyone hopes for a good progressive growth - for the next year
I hope so too
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
I have no idea if the price jumps high or falls down, the only thing i van say that the price will never stay the same by the end of the year, it will either go higher than it was, or deep down, but not the same as it is.
November 27, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
I think stagnation in the crypto market will last 1.5 - 2 years. During this time should occur: the regulation of the legal aspects of cryptocurrency turnover, the introduction of new technologies to accelerate transactions, the inflow of institutional capital, the emergence of a huge number of new small investors around the world. Only after that, we can expect the beginning of a new cycle.
Activity: 364
November 27, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
The cycle is still in the downtrend and as soon as we will see the first big up movement, we would be able to say, that the red days are gone and the bulls are back. But till that moment, we only can wait and hope for this to happen.
Activity: 429
November 27, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
it's over the years that it's complicated for cryptocurrency. its turning cycle is over this year so next year it may go back to the previous and the lower prepaid coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
This year it is likely that the market will reverse the cycle of thinking. The crypto market is becoming increasingly unpredictable, the market is getting more and more panic. I have not seen any reason to recover.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 27, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
It is still not over, i mean the 4th quarter cycle is still to be completed when btc will hit below 3k usd.
Pages:
Jump to: