Pages:
Author

Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle - page 6. (Read 1908 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

Most likely the market will fall some more since during Christmas season, people usually cash-out their money so that they will have enough to spend during the holidays. That's why, I think we cannot expect something green before the year ends. However, let's see what can happen once the new year begins.
Most likely this will happen, we should not wait for the market to recover during the New Year holidays, but who knows what the whales think about it, maybe the New Year miracle will happen  Wink
Activity: 726
December 06, 2018, 02:50:20 PM
I see ethereum returning to equal prices in 2014, do we need at least 3-4 years to see prices return to ath? I think 2019 there will be no significant changes
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
December 06, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

No doubt it will come. Big whales have 4 times more ETH than at the end of 2017, I doubt they are silly to purchase something that they do not think will raise at the price.
When it will happen, I doubt someone will tell you. Most promising is Q1 2018 when much good news should go live.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
I don't think we will see the start of new cycle this year or even the first half of next. But who knows, the market is quite unpredictable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 06, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

I think that the new cycle of growth will start only in second quarter of 2019. A lot of cool events are planned for the first quarter that can become a trigger for the new bull run. I hope so at least. But time will tell of course.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Most likely the market will fall some more since during Christmas season, people usually cash-out their money so that they will have enough to spend during the holidays. That's why, I think we cannot expect something green before the year ends. However, let's see what can happen once the new year begins.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
Well the cycle has been bulldozed. All the predictions have been blown apart and all the gurus are now hiding somewhere as crypto has proved again that it don't follow the predictions and is totally unpredictable.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 06, 2018, 01:12:21 PM
I think not last two years, i saw in the last year was very different from this year. Because when end of the year market going to bull run but in this year market incredibly crashed. This year market statistics unpredicted and bullish. I think market never going back in this year. But i hope and some predictions is positive middile of the march bull run will start.   
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 06, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
I believe that the price of cryptocurrency does not depend on the time of year. But despite this cyclicity exists, it is a proven fact. Therefore, waiting for the curve starts to rise.
Activity: 364
December 06, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
There has been a lot of presumption about what the market will look like based on precedent but with the looks of things no one is sure if history will repeat itself, I mean if there will be a upsurge in price like it started November through the beginning of this year but what is certain is that no one can say precisely when it will be
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
December 06, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
It's hard to say how the market will behave next. I think he looks very bearish at the moment. At the BTC we have just arrived at a very interesting price. Historically, the $ 3600 has long served as resistance. We will now see how strong this resistance really is. The more often he runs against this resistance, the lower the probability that this resistance will hold. We all hope that there will be a trend reversal, but I do not see them at the moment, unfortunately.
Activity: 322
December 06, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

I think this cycle will not happen in this year, but for the next couple of years, i believe that after bitcoin hits its ATH last year, the recovery will takes too long, so the cycle of the crypto currency will not start here but for the next few years. This is just my thoughts, because i am also a holder that wants to make profits.
Activity: 392
December 06, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
As for me, the new round of reversal of the cryptocurrency market will begin in a few months in 2019 because now there are no prerequisites for the market to form a new trend  Sad
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 06, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
Yeah it was o for previous two years, but i don't think that would repeat this year and next coming year, there is so much quite in the space at the moment, a lot of investors are selling off and leaving, cryptos need fresh new investors.
That's right , its hard to predict what future will bring to this business, maybe the cycle will happen again or maybe not, people who are disappointed with this certain movements already left and forget about this industry, there's a certain needs for new breeds to enter and take the risk of investing and make things happen again, we are all here to wait and speculate.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
December 06, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
I also did not think how it could happen to all coin-coins, including the one that I use today. Judging from the development of the price of the coin itself there has not been a definite increase because, the price has actually dropped and made many people confused,
whether for the next year how will it be.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
December 06, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
I am sure that nobody will tell you that  Wink The crypto currencies market is very unpredictable and you cannot know what is going to happen tomorrow or within a week. Just hold you coins and wait for the next bull run.
Activity: 177
December 06, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
One of the laws of cycles - the decline can not be infinite. And no matter how scared some individuals the phenomenon of cryptocurrency will not be able to sink into oblivion
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 05, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
It takes at least a year to complete the cycle. All-time chart prove that bitcoin is still in uptrend
Activity: 238
December 05, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
Yeah it was o for previous two years, but i don't think that would repeat this year and next coming year, there is so much quite in the space at the moment, a lot of investors are selling off and leaving, cryptos need fresh new investors.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 05, 2018, 07:10:54 PM
Crypto actually doesn't follow any cycle that is the first thing we have to keep in mind in order not to deceive ourselves. Taking a particular pattern does not make it a cycle. This year might be different, i am expecting things to change in the first quarter of next year.
Pages:
Jump to: