Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 42. (Read 25787 times)

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
i joined twitter bounty, where is control panel? i want to see my points
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I joined the Facebook bounty and will make a video in Chinese this week.  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I join the project, I hope the cooperation will be beneficial. I wish good luck to the project team.  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I joined the Facebook campaign. Good luck!!!
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Hi
The Telegram link doesnt work?
Activity: 518
Hi Bounty Manager, I would like to ask if possible to change my number of followers to 1235 . My username is @mrlc4979 and my spreadsheet #9. Here is my Twitter account for your verification: https://mobile.twitter.com/mrlc4979

Thank You.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Would like to help you promote but you limited Twitter to Junior Member or higher. Might come back when I get promoted.
legendary
Guys, when will you check Week 1-3 reports? Want to know if I did everything in a proper way)

it will be done in the next days, we have a bit of a backlog but it's being taken care of!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys, when will you check Week 1-3 reports? Want to know if I did everything in a proper way)
legendary
just joined to your signature campaign but I want to ask how do I know if I am accepted and where can I check the status of my application ?. since it doesn't look like you are announcing the accepted participants right here in your thread . looking forward for your response . thanks . Cheesy

You are in, check the spreadsheet in the OP  Smiley
Activity: 231
just joined to your signature campaign but I want to ask how do I know if I am accepted and where can I check the status of my application ?. since it doesn't look like you are announcing the accepted participants right here in your thread . looking forward for your response . thanks . Cheesy
Activity: 98
Any good fresh news here? Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Finger on the trigger waiting for some tweets to fire off. 
Activity: 336
reports on Facebook aren't necessary?
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I joined the twitter campaign, good luck
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for twitter campaign
Pages:
Jump to: