Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 44. (Read 25766 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I have joined your facebook campaign, thanks.
Activity: 532
joined twitter and facebook campaign
Activity: 448
great project, i join in your bounty campaign facebook and twitter
Activity: 294
Joined this bounty
Thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
joined the twitter and facebook campaign Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Artificial Intelligence is one of the top best Choices to do business with in the nearest decade. of course I will invest in this ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
this is great project ... for me this is good to invest in the ICO and of course joined the FB and Telegram Bounty ... Good Luck Sharpe Capital  Wink Wink 
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I'm taking part in the facebook bounty campaign but how come there are no updates on your official page?

The team is currently taking part in d10e in Kiev, there will be updates after they come back  Smiley
Activity: 630
I'm taking part in the facebook bounty campaign but how come there are no updates on your official page?
legendary
Update to rules (Facebook bounty): From now, only sharing and liking Sharpe's posts will be required, not commenting the posts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A good bounty program, I will also participate soon  Wink
for a rank like you better to focus raise rank but do not have to post a useless thing because you can be accused of being a spammer by a moderator
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
A good bounty program, I will also participate soon  Wink
legendary
I've just joined the signature campaign, looking forward to promote this amazing and ambitious project. Is there a spreadsheed where we can check if we are onboard?

Excellent, thank you for joining. The spreadsheet is in the OP, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WMJKgqajFrDNVauTah71ODbXiAzoCiPKv3eHeuhxWvE/edit#gid=194245866
Activity: 448
Very nice project, I join in your facebook and Twitter bounty program,
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
I've just joined the signature campaign, looking forward to promote this amazing and ambitious project. Is there a spreadsheed where we can check if we are onboard?
Activity: 122
Why blogging bounty only for media with subscribers?
Activity: 308
Applied for the bounty.
Thank you and good luck everyone
Pages:
Jump to: