Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 45. (Read 25776 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I joined the bounty of the company thanks. I wish successful development. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i cant believe that this program has only 6 pages filled up until now...i think this will be another great ico.i will sustain it all the way!
Activity: 565
Merit: 117
Joined twitter campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 278
damn it! just saw there is no jr member sig available.i would have joined
Activity: 278
another ai project...let's see how this is gonna end..seems interesting anyway
Activity: 672
Hello everyone) Great idea for the developers, guys fellows! I'm sure that it will be in great demand in the future! The team is generally super) I'll certainly pouchavstvuyu in the company's bounty! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 308
I'm interesting in Facebook, but I don't understand how much 1 stake is worth? Can someone explain?  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Stakes work in a way, that in the end, all stakes are counted, and the bounty fund is divided by number of total stakes
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Rules:
1. Participants must share and like Sharpe Capital’s posts
2. At least one (meaningful) comment must be made every week
3. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified

Having question about FB bounty.
Should I leave 1 comment in your page every week and repost every new posts without any reports here?

Hello,

you can like and share the posts and we will check that and on Facebook directly. If you want to share the comments or reposts here you can also do it as it will make our work easier  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Rules:
1. Participants must share and like Sharpe Capital’s posts
2. At least one (meaningful) comment must be made every week
3. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified

Having question about FB bounty.
Should I leave 1 comment in your page every week and repost every new posts without any reports here?
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I'm interesting in Facebook, but I don't understand how much 1 stake is worth? Can someone explain?  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

A Stake doesn't have a fixed value, it is a value calculated by the amount of tokens available for the campaign, divided by the amount of Stakes of all participants and the end result is multiplied by the amount of stakes you have made (it's usually like this). So at the end of everything for example a Stake can be worth a token, two or 100,000. It will depend on the final calculations. Someone corrects me if I'm wrong.  Wink

Join and earn yours  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Bosnia...
I'm interesting in Facebook, but I don't understand how much 1 stake is worth? Can someone explain?  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Joined the Facebook and Twitter campaign.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Joining the signature campaign myself Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
Зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя в твиттepe
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
I participated in the twitter. Your company looks very promising, with pleasure to take part in its promotion.
legendary
From what i have read so far, this is not a complicated project. It's simple. But Sir no prototype before lunch or you just need funds to start.

The smart contract for the TLS are already implemented, and the crowd sentiment app development has started. Check out the main thread to see the designs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Since September 2 I'm participating in your facebook bounty campaign, is there a spreadshet to check my situation?

The spreadsheet is in first page

Activity: 630
Since September 2 I'm participating in your facebook bounty campaign, is there a spreadshet to check my situation?
legendary
Still looking for whitepaper translators to the following languages:

- French
- Arabic
- German
- Korean
Pages:
Jump to: