Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 46. (Read 25776 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Change in the terms of the Twitter bounty after feedback from participants: instead of reducing the bounty for audits with less than 90% of real followers, only the real ones will be considered for audits of less than 90%:

New wording:

2. Your Twitter audit score must be equal to at least 90%. In case it is less, only the real followers as stated by Twitteraudit will be considered towards bounty purposes.

So you are not going to reduce my stakes. I have 2500 followers and 87% of real followers.
Thanks for the news.

Yes they will give stakes based on the real follower.

So now everyone can enter the program
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Change in the terms of the Twitter bounty after feedback from participants: instead of reducing the bounty for audits with less than 90% of real followers, only the real ones will be considered for audits of less than 90%:

New wording:

2. Your Twitter audit score must be equal to at least 90%. In case it is less, only the real followers as stated by Twitteraudit will be considered towards bounty purposes.

So you are not going to reduce my stakes. I have 2500 followers and 87% of real followers.
Thanks for the news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
i HAVE JOINED

fb and telegram campaign

happy look togher
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

New wording:

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
From what i have read so far, this is not a complicated project. It's simple. But Sir no prototype before lunch or you just need funds to start.
Activity: 462
Promising project. Joining signature campaign.

Thank you! can you double-check the signature (paste the code again into your profile) as it seems like it's not showing properly?

It should be ok now.
still look same
Try again.  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Thank you! can you double-check the signature (paste the code again into your profile) as it seems like it's not showing properly?

It should be ok now.
still look same
Activity: 169
have joined twitter campaign. thanks

It should be ok now.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
joined twitter campaign.
Activity: 350
Joined Facebook bounty
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
when will you upload the spreadsheet
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
The Filipino translation is now available you can view it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154133.new#new  Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
There are stil open translation spots!
Activity: 172
joined twitter campaign. thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: