Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 87. (Read 65595 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No announcement, no news, nothing. And still, the token now reached 0,5 dollar. This is some insider knowledge.

the 5 dollars are possible when real news and rumors will come out
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do Flixxo alerady have partnerships with big creators and productions? i know it’s in the works but there hasn’t been any news out, has there?

At the moment there hasn't been an announcement about that yet. We will update the community accordingly when we know more.
Activity: 406
Hi! Apologies if you already stated somewhere. In which quarter do you plan to release the platform?

Q2 2018
In May to be precise
Activity: 308
Hi! Apologies if you already stated somewhere. In which quarter do you plan to release the platform?
When do we expect actual beta of the platform to rollout?
is it true popcorn time creator is one of founders?
Hi, the platform will be launched in Q2 of 2018.

Yes, the popcotn time creator is one of the founders of flixxo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Is etherdelta working for you? Somebody see the bid ask spree??
where can i buy flixxos?
On an exchange, flixx is listed on kucoin, livecoin, gatecoin and etherdelta
Activity: 294
Is etherdelta working for you? Somebody see the bid ask spree??
where can i buy flixxos?
Activity: 322
When do we expect actual beta of the platform to rollout?
is it true popcorn time creator is one of founders?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Do Flixxo alerady have partnerships with big creators and productions? i know it’s in the works but there hasn’t been any news out, has there?
Will there be am option in flixxo to ask for croudfunding a tv-show/movie?
Merit: 250
Is there currently a working version of the Flixxo project, can I now post my videos? I make my videos and I'm interested in your project. Tell me how can I monetize my videos on the Flixxo website? How many dollars can I earn on Flixxo if my video dials for example 10,000 views?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Did the flixxo team decide if they will be keeping all their tokens? In one of the b,og posts they were contemplating whether to keep/burn/airdrop some to keep the ratio of sold and kept in place
Merit: 100
hi, to send my flixx to myetherwallet i just send it to the main wallet and it'll be identified as flixx token? or i have to do something else?
Activity: 700
Did the flixxo team decide if they will be keeping all their tokens? In one of the b,og posts they were contemplating whether to keep/burn/airdrop some to keep the ratio of sold and kept in place
There are 600M tokens that were not yet minted, with 100M belonging to the team and the other 500M being reserved for incentive programs (please see https://medium.com/@flixxo/incentives-for-social-economy-growth-or-how-to-give-away-free-lunches-a11d7096ad14).

Team’s tokens are vested for 2 years, so that 33M tokens could be minted now, 33M in a year, and the remaining 34M in October 2019. We have not minted our tokens yet, and are still in the process of understanding the best course of action to give the greater value to the community as a whole.
Here is the blog post regarding that https://medium.com/@flixxo/circulating-supply-a03960bb0f07

And thats how it is
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Where can I buy tokens from now? Only just heard of this and have seen the presale has closed?
Really now? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flixxo/#markets

A lot of people are shilling this coin on 4chan and telegram, it looks like a good project and the marketcap is still very low if you compare it with youtube for exemple
Yeah, Flixxo is pretty intresting. It has lot of upside potential, I'm glad I bought Flixxo.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
a project that have a great team and awesome concept this platform is very interesting, for every like you can earn profit from it that sound perfect.. im just waiting for more information about likecoins..
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
A lot of people are shilling this coin on 4chan and telegram, it looks like a good project and the marketcap is still very low if you compare it with youtube for exemple
Activity: 448
Where can I buy tokens from now? Only just heard of this and have seen the presale has closed?
Activity: 280
also making a guy that has connections in dutch tv land aware of Flixxo, but he has to see the launch of the platform first he said.
Does Flixxo have anykind of marketing plans in the near future?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What about earlier than the actual launch? For example publica made giveaway compaing that gave huge boost to the publicas value.
Pages:
Jump to: