Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 86. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Flixxo coin marketing is good, more people are curious.

The last view weeks we have also been traveling to LA to talk to some potential partners. Exciting times!

glad to see Flixxo project grow strongly day by day ,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The last view weeks we have also been traveling to LA to talk to some potential partners. Exciting times!
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
They were good in news and partnerships during ICO. What is going now with them.
Price it too low Sad
Activity: 406
As an ICO investor I know this is an ERC20 token but I was wondering if this being built on the Ethereum blockchain?
Yes, Flixxo is ERC-20 token. But it can migrate to another blockchain like Rootstock if Ethereum will experience more congestion
Activity: 308
As an ICO investor I know this is an ERC20 token but I was wondering if this being built on the Ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 308
Does anybody know link to their github repo? I tried to find proofs of their work but failed to get anything.
There's nothing on our githob as the platform is yet under development. We will share big announcements very soon, don't worry.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Does anybody know link to their github repo? I tried to find proofs of their work but failed to get anything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hey there... can anyone help me where I can buy some FLIXX? Is there going to be a new token sale?
At the moment you can buy Flixx on exchanges! It is lised on kucoin, livecoin, gatecoin and etherdelta
Activity: 247
Hey there... can anyone help me where I can buy some FLIXX? Is there going to be a new token sale?
I held every FLIXX coin I got in my bounty payout as I never like to dump coins when I get them first. I always hold and only once they moon will sell off a small portion for living expenses. FLIXXO has wonderful growing space and I will join the telegram group to find out more information as it has been growing organically at a very healthy pace. This is one of those sleepers that can really take off in a short space of time, not in a hurry though, let it moon naturally lol.  Grin

Thank you for your support! Flixxo also have a trading group if you are perhaps interested https://t.me/flixxo
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Any early predictions as to how big flixxo could get in terms of market cap? How much is YouTube worth at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I held every FLIXX coin I got in my bounty payout as I never like to dump coins when I get them first. I always hold and only once they moon will sell off a small portion for living expenses. FLIXXO has wonderful growing space and I will join the telegram group to find out more information as it has been growing organically at a very healthy pace. This is one of those sleepers that can really take off in a short space of time, not in a hurry though, let it moon naturally lol.  Grin
Activity: 448
What is the average price for your coin you think, after launching the platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The team that Flixxo owns is excellent, and the project can be a good media social platform that can make a profit from it and look good.
Some news comming soon and Flixxo subreddit is few members away from reaching 400 members! Lets join https://www.reddit.com/r/flixxo
Activity: 182
We would like to invite everyone to join us at our Telegram group: https://t.me/flixxo
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
What was average price per Flixx in $ and in ETH in ICO? Nice rise today  Cool

If I'm correct each Flixx was about 0.00025 ETH per token, which was about 8 cents at that time.
Wtf, seriously? 8 cent...oh.why didn’t I put more during ico.
Without any news also they got pumped
Activity: 98

If I'm correct each Flixx was about 0.00025 ETH per token, which was about 8 cents at that time.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Pages:
Jump to: