Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 88. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Did the flixxo team decide if they will be keeping all their tokens? In one of the b,og posts they were contemplating whether to keep/burn/airdrop some to keep the ratio of sold and kept in place
There hasn't been any new announcement regarding this matter so far
Are there any announcments coming this month?
Activity: 322
Did the flixxo team decide if they will be keeping all their tokens? In one of the b,og posts they were contemplating whether to keep/burn/airdrop some to keep the ratio of sold and kept in place
Activity: 210
We need a January 2018 discussion thread on Reddit
Someone on the team needs to wake up and stay up to date with the community
The team is very busy getting the platform ready, but there will be new announcements soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
We need a January 2018 discussion thread on Reddit
Someone on the team needs to wake up and stay up to date with the community
Activity: 280
Anyone made a withdrawal from kucoin before? I started the withdrawal but can still sell some of the same coin I'm trying to transfer. And I am trying to transfer the whole amount. Usually the funds are tied up when waiting for withdrawals. Not on kucoin?
Activity: 266
still need mods paying attention to, for example, sticky something as an announcement (i.e., the request today to add a January 2018 Discussion Thread)..
so the benefit of the crypto community is you always have like 1000 people willing to help.  appoint someone.
What do you mean by that?
you have 15 moderators on the flixxo subreddit... have someone manage that shit.
You're always invited to create threads in our subreddit.
if they are all core team members working on flixxo actively (doubtful), then get someone from the community who wants to help, simple.
Activity: 238
so the benefit of the crypto community is you always have like 1000 people willing to help.  appoint someone.
What do you mean by that?
you have 15 moderators on the flixxo subreddit... have someone manage that shit.
Activity: 224
request you to be active in twitter and post updates about the weekly developments on the project. This project needs more attention and support from more people since it's one of the best projects in blockchain space
Activity: 252
is flixxo likely to be supported by a major exchange in the near future?

We're still speaking to several exchanges, but we can't comment on that in the meantime.
Activity: 280
My compiments on the communication between the devs, mods and investors/community. It really creates a long term relationship. Many companies could learn from this.
Activity: 247
is flixxo likely to be supported by a major exchange in the near future?
any binance position on sight for this crypto ?
C'est chiant ces plateforme de merde qui sont lentesss
The team is still in discussion with several exchanges - as soon as we have news, we will share it with the community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
any binance position on sight for this crypto ?
C'est chiant ces plateforme de merde qui sont lentesss
Activity: 308
probably if they work on a new blockchain and consensus protocol its years away from realization
Yep... they propose bringing mainstream content on 2019
Activity: 210
I’ve read their WP... own blockchain, new consensus protocols
I don’t know how would they bring this up for final users, if they can make all that user friendly
Merit: 11
we should read into theta, I dont know yet. Seems like they are experimenting with a new method of distirbuting content, so its quite unproven
anyone here knows more about it?
Activity: 266
well if they have to build it from scratch I doubt 2019 is possible - at least not user friendly.
Just an investor interested in providing video content for the platform
Flixxo is just 1 months old and progressing and developing fast and hard
Can we expect any news soon for Flixxo? On partnerships fe?
Pages:
Jump to: