Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 93. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

A Merry Flixxmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
The new Russian telegram is up! Hoвый pyccкий Telegram здecь: https://t.me/flixxo_ru

thank you very much for your support ,Flixxo community is growing day by day ,.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If you did not read this article yet I invite you do do it now! I read it in one breath Wink https://goo.gl/6ERq9Y
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The new Russian telegram is up! Hoвый pyccкий Telegram здecь: https://t.me/flixxo_ru
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
 they have removed the white paper from their website, saying that WP needed an update. I ‘m trying to arrange a call with their CEO and hopefully will learn something about their product(s)
Activity: 189
All information I have about bitchute is what came up in a quick google search, but I believe it's also not giving the users the option to only watch a video. Once youre watching, youre also seeding at the same time.
Activity: 252
What are the differences between bitchute and flixxo?
What happen to all the not sold tokens?
I think bitchute isnt running on a blockchain
I believe that bitchute doesn't have monetization for content cretors.
Bitchute has no monetization... users have no incentive to share and authors won’t monetize
Activity: 266
What are the differences between bitchute and flixxo?
What happen to all the not sold tokens?
Activity: 308
when on big exchange all new coins after flixxo ico has been listed on binance but flixxo..??
what market for flixxo to sell coins?
Currently in talks with other exchanges. We'll make announcement if anything becomes finalized.
Activity: 322
 when on big exchange all new coins after flixxo ico has been listed on binance but flixxo..??
what market for flixxo to sell coins?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
 I might have a good idea for you to implement in order to solve a very inconvenient way to chat while livestreaming. I don't except anything in return. Whom may I contact with a summary? I will have it done until the evening (UTC+1).
Activity: 280
we are not aiming to livestream at the very beginning... We are exploring some technologies to deploy live stream and also assessing different business models around them.
Activity: 266
Have a question regarding the future supply of tokens not yet released. Will they be tradable on the exchanges, OR only available on the Flixxo platform (cannot be sold on exchanges)?
Activity: 294
 What is the expected total supply of tokens in the future - 600 million?
Also, we could make up new units if we see it necessary. Like the satoshi or the milibitcoin.
Activity: 238
Another clarification: the 500 million tokens to be distributed over 10 years... so will be about 50 mil per year?
It won't be linear. Flixx 500,000,000 (five hundred million Flixx) will be distributed in a predefined and regulated manner – set up into a smart contract – in the form of incentives to attract users and producers into the platform.
Those incentives will decrease to zero along the first ten years and will be given away to users who join the platform, share content, and as a bounty for reaching certain social goals (basically as a way of growing a strong community)
Activity: 224
Another clarification: the 500 million tokens to be distributed over 10 years... so will be about 50 mil per year?
It won't be linear. Flixx 500,000,000 (five hundred million Flixx) will be distributed in a predefined and regulated manner – set up into a smart contract – in the form of incentives to attract users and producers into the platform.
Activity: 322
Activity: 308
Can I transfer litecoin from exchange to buy bkx???
 Bankex is from which location ?
is there any refferal bonus ?
Hi, I think you ended up in the wrong thread, this is the flixxo thread.
Activity: 224
Can I transfer litecoin from exchange to buy bkx???
 Bankex is from which location ?
is there any refferal bonus ?
Activity: 189
I will forward your offer to the team, and someone will reach out to you. Sounds good?
Pages:
Jump to: