Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 97. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello how is the work on the project going? Does the Flixxo team do the work written in their white paper? How will the profit be distributed among the participants who are posting their video content on the Flixxo site from which the profit of the participant will depend which will place their content on your site?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The projects seems interesting but you are opening offices in the US. How are you going to fight off the copyright lawyers who will bury you with lawsuits as soon as the service starts ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
anyone want to sell me your coins?
just buy them in the exchanges, it is not that expensive, still around ico price

Lol those exchanges are joke I’m not setting up accounts there. And etherdelta probably doesn’t have volume .
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I will be appreciated if some bounty hunters show some life and dump some tokens on Kucoin exchange to fill some of my bags. So tired of waiting.Thanks

Flixx are currently listed on etherdelta, kucoin gatecoin and also livecoin, so you can go and buy them Smiley
Yes, thanks! I got some of the buys filled yesterday, the reason for buying on Kucoin exchange was because of some more volume than others.
Good to hear that! Are you in the Flixxo trading channel already? https://t.me/FlixxoTrading
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I will be appreciated if some bounty hunters show some life and dump some tokens on Kucoin exchange to fill some of my bags. So tired of waiting.Thanks

Flixx are currently listed on etherdelta, kucoin gatecoin and also livecoin, so you can go and buy them Smiley
Yes, thanks! I got some of the buys filled yesterday, the reason for buying on Kucoin exchange was because of some more volume than others.
Activity: 700
flixxo also got preeety cool subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Flixxo/

I am subscribed, are you? Wink
Activity: 490
when the launch is planned?? I mean the fully working platform?

The functional platform premiere will be in Q2 2018 (May). The team will be adding additional functionalities in Q4 2018 (their own Flixx exchange) and Q1 2019 (such as integrating Flixx in other platforms).

So it looks like right now we need to be patient and very positive waiting for updates from the Team. I still personally think PopcornTime was a BIG achievement, once you understand what they did in a couple of weeks programming. Now when compared to Netflix still I like more PopcornTime app, dynamic downloaded covers and content from various websites was very nicely executed. Can't wait what team will create now based on blockchain platform, it may be a YouTube killer if is done right.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The functional platform premiere will be in Q2 2018 (May). The team will be adding additional functionalities in Q4 2018 (their own Flixx exchange) and Q1 2019 (such as integrating Flixx in other platforms).
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Activity: 98
Based on the mission on their website. It looks like as youtube, wherein the up-loader/user is the only one who can control their files and they are also the beneficiary of it. I am quite interested in this project because it is different from other. Now a days many projects arise is mainly focused on transaction and payment system, banking, e-commerce and some sort of wallet. But this project is different from them.

That is correct. Flixxo plans to give content creators the control back over their own content and how to monetize it. As for viewers, they also will have the control back over their viewing experience. No more random advertisements that get in the way, while still being able to support your favorite creators.
Activity: 112

Activity: 156
just buy them in the exchanges, it is not that expensive, still around ico price
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Activity: 445
Based on the mission on their website. It looks like as youtube, wherein the up-loader/user is the only one who can control their files and they are also the beneficiary of it. I am quite interested in this project because it is different from other. Now a days many projects arise is mainly focused on transaction and payment system, banking, e-commerce and some sort of wallet. But this project is different from them.
Activity: 290
Where can we talk about trading and exchanges please. Any dedicated telegram/slack group?
There's a dedicated telegram group for it: https://t.me/FlixxoTrading
Thank you, hopefully wwe will hear a good news regarding new exchanges
Activity: 210
 And this results into the fact, that flixxo doesnt need to take a high cut of content creators earnings, while youtube does this a lot.
Activity: 189
Youtube has to pay high costs for storage, the whole point of a decentralized video platform like flixxo is, that this is reduced to an absolute minimum.
Activity: 280
YouTube uses something like one exabyte of hard-drive space; 10 to the 18.  Can user's hard-drives get anywhere close?
Flixxo uses Bittorrenet technology.
 So its far more potential disk-space then youtube ever can achieve.
What is cumulative hard drive space across torrent source?
The more users use it, the more can be stored. and since people can earn money with storing content, they have an incentive like no other.
Activity: 252
YouTube uses something like one exabyte of hard-drive space; 10 to the 18.  Can user's hard-drives get anywhere close?
Flixxo uses Bittorrenet technology.
 So its far more potential disk-space then youtube ever can achieve.
What is cumulative hard drive space across torrent source?
Pages:
Jump to: