Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 95. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 This can become very frustrating very quickly if you imagine you're watching some series of you want to catch up a few video's "quickly" in a row but you keep getting short on Flixx.
Activity: 322
After reading and investing in Flixxo I see one major problem and concern that I have with this platform. In a video I hear Adrian talking about watching content and paying the author in Flixx.
Activity: 308
What is the difference between the Flixxo project from youtube and the formula that will be used by the participants who publish their video content on the Flixxo site? Due to what the project Flixxo will earn money by placing advertisements on the site or are there any other sources of income? Thank you
Hi, these are very basic questions and I'd recommend you to read the whitepaper to fully understand the concept. No worries, it's rather easy to grasp. https://www.flixxo.com/assets/docs/flixxo-white-paper_v0.5.pdf
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What is the difference between the Flixxo project from youtube and the formula that will be used by the participants who publish their video content on the Flixxo site? Due to what the project Flixxo will earn money by placing advertisements on the site or are there any other sources of income? Thank you
Activity: 98
Cloud't find much info about how content storage is going to work? Is it going to be like torrent, distributed in chunks? If yes, how it's going to get streaming performance compared to youtube?

We actually have a video to explain the basics of the content storage system. It comes down to the following. Content creators will initially seed their own content, just how torrents work. The more people watch the content, the more people will be seeding it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk62vYcNC3A

About your performance question, we also partnered up with iExec to grantee smooth video playback:

https://medium.com/@flixxo/flixxo-iexec-smooth-video-playback-1729d86f76a3

Cloud't find much info about how content storage is going to work? Is it going to be like torrent, distributed in chunks? If yes, how it's going to get streaming performance compared to youtube?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I would think that being able to tell the German gov't to go pound sand in this situation is the advantage of a decentralized platform. Otherwise Flixxo is just another youtube imitator
Flixxo can't guarantee that content uploaded by the users is legal in terms of copyright but there will be a mechanism implemented to prevent uploading unlicensed content.
We would not remove it unless our lawyers told us to. Anyway, removing in this case means not showing up in our search results and recomendations, but videos cannot be removed from the network itself.
I would think that being able to tell the German gov't to go pound sand in this situation is the advantage of a decentralized platform. Otherwise Flixxo is just another youtube imitator
Flixxo can't guarantee that content uploaded by the users is legal in terms of copyright but there will be a mechanism implemented to prevent uploading unlicensed content.
I get your point. I'll get back to you when I know more. My first reaction would be that it is up to the uploader at that point instead of the platform itself. But like I said, I'd have to verify that with the team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
whitch is the best easy to register fee and stable between livecoin gatecoin kucoin ?
I honestly dont know, maybe one of our users has an idea, or maybe try asking in the trading chat?
Activity: 266
whitch is the best easy to register fee and stable between livecoin gatecoin kucoin ?
Activity: 294
It would be great marketing to reach out to these people. They would be interested in the idea, and they have an audience.
Any hope to listed in Binance or Bittrex?
The team is I talks with several exchanges, but we can't confirm anything until it is official.
Activity: 238
It would be great marketing to reach out to these people. They would be interested in the idea, and they have an audience.
Any hope to listed in Binance or Bittrex?
Activity: 224
If you type "flixxo" into YouTube, you only get videos about it from crypto channels. I know however that there are many content creators from other areas, especially politics, who have been hit hard by the "adpocalypse" and are desperate to move to some other platform, but one that has video monetization
I can’t wait for Rivetz to be available to prevent these hacks from gaining access to accounts!!!
Activity: 182
Flixx's price started to move which is welcomed by everyone. It is just a little start and tiny steps in increase of value to take the token in many small steps to where it should be. I am not impatient and don't hurry in things but express my excitement after seeing them becoming valuable.

Thank you for the continued support!

In case you haven't joined, please check out the Flixxo traders Telegram channel for the latest rates and trade discussions: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FlixxoTrading
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Hi guys is there any rest API using which I can develop an app around flixxo i would like to develop an app around it if a rest API is provided
Activity: 98
Does Flixxo have a wallet to store tokens? I'd rather not leave an investment on an exchange

Flixxo does at the moment not have its own wallet. You can always use MEW or Coinomi to store your FLIXX tokens rather than having them on the exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Does Flixxo have a wallet to store tokens? I'd rather not leave an investment on an exchange
Pages:
Jump to: