Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 98. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
YouTube uses something like one exabyte of hard-drive space; 10 to the 18.  Can user's hard-drives get anywhere close?
Flixxo uses Bittorrenet technology.
 So its far more potential disk-space then youtube ever can achieve.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
YouTube uses something like one exabyte of hard-drive space; 10 to the 18.  Can user's hard-drives get anywhere close?
Activity: 280
When I use BitTorrent, there's sometimes a delay in buffering and playing.  Is that not the case with flixxo?
It depends of number of users are seeding. The more seeders the better
I see, I always figured it was something with the technology, but it may be the source
Activity: 266
When I use BitTorrent, there's sometimes a delay in buffering and playing.  Is that not the case with flixxo?
It depends of number of users are seeding. The more seeders the better
Activity: 294
so, we could say until may {2018} nothing, right?
I'm sure lots of things will happen until then, and there will always be announcements and updates on the progress.
There are strong announcements coming for the beginning of 2018, which is right round the corner
Activity: 238
I want to say nothing! There are a lot of milestones in the road to the first version of the platform
Activity: 224
I'm sure lots of things will happen until then, and there will always be announcements and updates on the progress.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
is there any update or new plan for the end of this year?
Not really, the old roadmap still holds true for now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
is there any update or new plan for the end of this year?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When the full-fledged work of your site begins at what stage is the work on the final launch of your project on the market. How will your site generate profits for investors at the expense of what money will the profits go to the authors of video clips?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Another good project. Sadly i missed the ico and trying to buy some tokens, but the deposit to kucoin is taking ages...

Hi, since when do you use kucoin platform? Is it a good way to purchase FLIXX? I also missed my chance on ICO, so I wanna put some money in FLIXX. Thank you!
Activity: 98
holding this token , i wish flixxo it can going up in future, because i see for flixxo is a good for project , and on this ico it succes.
hope price on market , can growing , and can to be listed on big exchange, for hitbtc

Thank you for the kind words. If you have any suggestions or ideas regarding the project, feel free to share them in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/flixxo
Activity: 182
Hope they can come up with a new exchange. Theres no volume right now. Paying for an exchange like bittrex or binance would really boost the coin price.

Thank you for the support! The team is in talks with more exchanges, we'll keep you updated.
Hope they can come up with a new exchange. Theres no volume right now. Paying for an exchange like bittrex or binance would really boost the coin price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
holding this token , i wish flixxo it can going up in future, because i see for flixxo is a good for project , and on this ico it succes.
hope price on market , can growing , and can to be listed on big exchange, for hitbtc
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
if you think I am flixxo this project is very good and will develop to be a great company.. flixxo has a vision and mission that is very nice,flixxo also have a business plan and partnership.... I'm sure flixxo this will attract a lot of investors and successfully achieved the target.. the team that is professional and projects a good prospect
Activity: 308
Where can we talk about trading and exchanges please. Any dedicated telegram/slack group?
There's a dedicated telegram group for it: https://t.me/FlixxoTrading
Activity: 290
Where can we talk about trading and exchanges please. Any dedicated telegram/slack group?
Pages:
Jump to: