Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 48. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The price is much down in ETH maybe you should expect a push from the listing Traceoto then on the platform, that's just a question to the team when the exchange itself will be launched?

They should must list RKT to bigger exchanges. Qryptos very small exchange. Such strong project and price now very low, when whole market grow.
Many investors like the low price. And I'm very glad that the token is very cheap now, because I'm buying more tokens. And when the project launches its platform, the price will be much higher.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
The price is much down in ETH maybe you should expect a push from the listing Traceoto then on the platform, that's just a question to the team when the exchange itself will be launched?

They should must list RKT to bigger exchanges. Qryptos very small exchange. Such strong project and price now very low, when whole market grow.

Qryptos is not a small exchange but they have very complicated system to trade there and there is no way to take withdraw without having a verified profile this could be a reason why people don't like this kind of exchange. Binance will be great addition this will make this journey much faster than before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I agree, listing  in bigger exchanges would incremet the market of the token and raise it's value.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 392
We are excited to announce our latest addition to the Sponsor Firm network, AmaZix, the world's leading community management firm for Blockchain and Crypto projects.

“I see many strong links between our vision here at the GBX and that of AmaZix. Their self imposed high standards and that they work with only the very best projects in the industry are traits we also aspire to,” said Nick Cowan, CEO of the GBX." 

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/amazix-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-b6643c11f2d7

Its a great partnership if I do say so myself Wink
Activity: 406
We are excited to announce our latest addition to the Sponsor Firm network, AmaZix, the world's leading community management firm for Blockchain and Crypto projects.

“I see many strong links between our vision here at the GBX and that of AmaZix. Their self imposed high standards and that they work with only the very best projects in the industry are traits we also aspire to,” said Nick Cowan, CEO of the GBX." 

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/amazix-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-b6643c11f2d7
The summits are very good and I'm happy for the team, but it seems to me that in April the exchange should start working.
It seems that we invested not in the exchange, but in the summits.

We have been working hard with our partners at Quoine on getting everything ready to deliver our GBX exchange enhanced with Worldbook. After numerous meetings and communications, we now realise there will inevitably be a delay to our target date of the end of April - but please believe me when I say we are dedicating everything we’ve got at opening the best possible platform for our users, so keep the faith!
Activity: 294
The summits are very good and I'm happy for the team, but it seems to me that in April the exchange should start working.
It seems that we invested not in the exchange, but in the summits.
Activity: 826
Nick Cowan, CEO of GSX/GBX , on a panel with Sian Jones: GFSC, Joey Garcia: Isolas, and Vikram Nagrani: Hassans. Topic:  "Gibraltar's proposition for FinTech" Location: KPMG eSummit in Gibraltar

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Adrian Hogg, GSX Group's Chief Financial Officer, on stage today with James Lasry from Hassans @gibraltarlaw at the @KPMGGI eSummit in Gibraltar. Adrian is presenting the future of tokenized securities and crypto-funds in the CryptoHarbour.
Activity: 392

There isnt an exact date for this - but its all moving ahead quickly!
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Can anyone please advise if current circulating supply shown on coinmarketcap of 276,983,251 RKT is correct?

The circulating supply currently listed on coinmarketcap is correct.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
is there a specific document, webpage, that contains exact listing requirements on GBX?

Give this a read.

https://gbx.gi/docs/GBX-Token-Sale-Rules-v1.1.pdf
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
is there a specific document, webpage, that contains exact listing requirements on GBX?
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Can anyone please advise if current circulating supply shown on coinmarketcap of 276,983,251 RKT is correct?
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Dear, GBX community!

AmaZix is a leading provider of community management services for the blockchain and crypto industry Cool Lets ROCK!
Dear, GBX community!

Activity: 434
Follow @gibstockex on LinkedIn to get more updates from the GSX Group including: GBX; the GSX regulated market; news on Gibraltar's #CryptoHarbour; and the Blockchain Innovation Centre.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/gsx-limited/
Pages:
Jump to: