Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 47. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Price up at 20% today. What news? When own exchange launch? When listing to Binance or other good exchanges?  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/GibBlockEx/status/992083448583081985

That is fantastic update this gonna live to hosted first ICO on this platform and soon this exchange will go live. So many interesting things happening around us so keep in touch and stay tuned this platform has future. This is hidden gem surely it will outperform and rock very soon.
Yes, this great news! I hope that everything will be successful and there will be no technical problems
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
May for the project began as best as possible + 30% of the cost in one day, the news went to the social media and went active. Really looking forward to the product.

Thanks for the support Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
May for the project began as best as possible + 30% of the cost in one day, the news went to the social media and went active. Really looking forward to the product.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Price up at 20% today. What news? When own exchange launch? When listing to Binance or other good exchanges?  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/GibBlockEx/status/992083448583081985

That is fantastic update this gonna live to hosted first ICO on this platform and soon this exchange will go live. So many interesting things happening around us so keep in touch and stay tuned this platform has future. This is hidden gem surely it will outperform and rock very soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The GBX Grid is already live and will be hosting ICOs very soon. The exchange is still in development and will be released shortly with further announcements to come. Please be sure to join our ANN channel on Telegram here: https://t.me/GBXannouncements and continue to watch this space on Bitcointalk for the latest news.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
We do have an announcement channel over on Telegram. You can see all updates here: https://t.me/GBXannouncements
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Dear Community!
We are pleased to welcome Gibraltar-based company, Rockchain, to our Sponsor Firm network.
It’s great to see companies being founded on the Rock looking to build the jurisdiction, as Gibraltar becomes the natural Crypto Harbour for Blockchain businesses.
https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/rockchain-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-85ad046fe641
Tell me, when will the working version of the product be ready? What exchanges can I buy a token at?
During our trip to Asia, we also spent a great deal of time with our partners at Quoine and we have been working hard with their team on getting everything ready to deliver our GBX exchange enhanced with Worldbook. After numerous meetings and communications, we now realize there will inevitably be a delay to our target date of the end of April - but please believe me when I say we are dedicating everything we’ve got at opening the best possible platform for our users, so keep the faith! .You can buy RKT on Quoinex, Qryptos and IDEX.

Cryptos and Quinone (almost same, because just one owner) - are very small exchanges. They overall trading daily volume even less than cap of RKT. Add new good exchanges, please. Huobi, Binance, Kukoin, Coinbene - more better exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Tell me, when will the working version of the product be ready? What exchanges can I buy a token at?
During our trip to Asia, we also spent a great deal of time with our partners at Quoine and we have been working hard with their team on getting everything ready to deliver our GBX exchange enhanced with Worldbook. After numerous meetings and communications, we now realize there will inevitably be a delay to our target date of the end of April - but please believe me when I say we are dedicating everything we’ve got at opening the best possible platform for our users, so keep the faith! .You can buy RKT on Quoinex, Qryptos and IDEX.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
GIF by SOCIFI
The price is much down in ETH maybe you should expect a push from the listing Traceoto then on the platform, that's just a question to the team when the exchange itself will be launched?

They should must list RKT to bigger exchanges. Qryptos very small exchange. Such strong project and price now very low, when whole market grow.

Qryptos is not a small exchange but they have very complicated system to trade there and there is no way to take withdraw without having a verified profile this could be a reason why people don't like this kind of exchange. Binance will be great addition this will make this journey much faster than before.

Qryptos has a big growth potential same as GBX. Its not really hard to get your profile verified by KYC/AML procedure. By the way Qryptos and GBX(ROCK) are partners Cool
This exchange is blatantly overstating its trade volumes. In reality, their volumes are very low. Just because of this I did not like this exchange

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/qryptos/

It has only $25M trading in last 24 hours and standing on #50 in exchange ranking by volume. I also think this is not a big exchange but their policies are really strict than is the reason why it has no attraction from users.
Personally, I would not mind to go through a full verification on this exchange. But there are too many fake trading volumes. At least 30% of $25 million are fake volumes
Activity: 434
Dear Community,
Here's a full list of all the members in the GBXGrid Sponsor Firm network. Watch this space, as we have many more exciting announcements to come as support for the CryptoHarbour continues to grow around the world.
https://gbx.gi/gbx-sponsor-firm/
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The price is much down in ETH maybe you should expect a push from the listing Traceoto then on the platform, that's just a question to the team when the exchange itself will be launched?

They should must list RKT to bigger exchanges. Qryptos very small exchange. Such strong project and price now very low, when whole market grow.

Qryptos is not a small exchange but they have very complicated system to trade there and there is no way to take withdraw without having a verified profile this could be a reason why people don't like this kind of exchange. Binance will be great addition this will make this journey much faster than before.

Qryptos has a big growth potential same as GBX. Its not really hard to get your profile verified by KYC/AML procedure. By the way Qryptos and GBX(ROCK) are partners Cool
This exchange is blatantly overstating its trade volumes. In reality, their volumes are very low. Just because of this I did not like this exchange

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/qryptos/

It has only $25M trading in last 24 hours and standing on #50 in exchange ranking by volume. I also think this is not a big exchange but their policies are really strict than is the reason why it has no attraction from users.
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 322

May be Cryptos potential exchange. But we need good exchange, not potential. And people want not pass KYC. Thats why price so low for RKT I think.
I need a good exchange, so I don't mind going through the KYC procedure. I don't see anything wrong with that. And Cryptos terrible exchange-support responds within a month.

May be Cryptos potential exchange. But we need good exchange, not potential. And people want not pass KYC. Thats why price so low for RKT I think.
legendary
Merit: 1005

Activity: 434
Get access to our team and join the blockchain and crypto revolution over in our Telegram community, where we continue the conversation. https://t.me/GBXCommunity  #CryptoHarbour
Pages:
Jump to: