Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 51. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
On which exchanges do you plan to add your token? Are negotiations with large exchanges going on?

We cannot disclose this information, however, want to convince you that our intention is to list RKT on multiple exchanges  - we want to ensure maximum liquidity and price transparency for RKT holders. We will carefully consider other potential exchanges, taking into consideration their onboarding procedures for participants, integrity, and systems safeguards. We will also be listed on GBX when we are fully operational

This sounds great soon this announcement will come about listing on new exchanges I like this project because of this spirit which you are showing to make sure to keep the growth healthy. I also believe soon this will reach on a wonderful place everything is looking very positive.
Surprising low price for a token. ICO ended very quickly, and not many investors were able to buy tokens. now the price allows you to buy cheaper than the ICO. This opportunity should be used.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Nick Cowan and the GBX Asia team in Singapore today for the GBX Sponsor Firm meetup. Good synergies in building a healthy blockchain ecosystem for all!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
On which exchanges do you plan to add your token? Are negotiations with large exchanges going on?

We cannot disclose this information, however, want to convince you that our intention is to list RKT on multiple exchanges  - we want to ensure maximum liquidity and price transparency for RKT holders. We will carefully consider other potential exchanges, taking into consideration their onboarding procedures for participants, integrity, and systems safeguards. We will also be listed on GBX when we are fully operational

This sounds great soon this announcement will come about listing on new exchanges I like this project because of this spirit which you are showing to make sure to keep the growth healthy. I also believe soon this will reach on a wonderful place everything is looking very positive.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Can you tell, please, when you going to launch exchange? In this month? You will have discounts for trading fees with your tokens like this have a lot of other exchanges with own tokens?
Really, I'm also worried about this situation. I see in the telegram only advertising about the cool exchange, but already in the middle of April and the exchange is not working yet.

https://gbx.gi/news/

You can find latest news on that page recently announced a big partnership so there is no question on the credibility of this project. Have patience they are preparing to take this big step very soon in future it will be worth for it to keep faith into this project.

I see, that they have a conferences. some big partnership and working. But Im waiting for main news and product- their exchange And just want to know about date. at last approximate Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 2

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
The GBX team are here today at the London Blockchain Expo 2018! Come visit us at booth 52 for a chat about what we have planned, ICOs and Cryptocurrencies in general.
Activity: 266
How are the selection be done? Will there be a process being published like what coinbase did ?
Firstly the main cryptocurrencies will be listed and then the selection will be done according to the GBX sponsor's rules.
We are pleased to announce that True Global Ventures has joined the GBX Sponsor Firm network. CEO of GBX @NickCowanGSX said, "Real due diligence on token sale projects will only serve to make the industry stronger as a whole. Welcome TGV."
https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/true-global-ventures-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-d1b1253dd883
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
How are the selection be done? Will there be a process being published like what coinbase did ?
Activity: 294
Can you tell, please, when you going to launch exchange? In this month? You will have discounts for trading fees with your tokens like this have a lot of other exchanges with own tokens?
Really, I'm also worried about this situation. I see in the telegram only advertising about the cool exchange, but already in the middle of April and the exchange is not working yet.

You can find latest news on that page recently announced a big partnership so there is no question on the credibility of this project. Have patience they are preparing to take this big step very soon in future it will be worth for it to keep faith into this project.
I too believe in this project and keep the project tokens, but I would like to see real news, not just excellent stickers in the telegram.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

Thanks for this information, it calmed me down a bit. Now I will calmly wait for this moment, knowing that this will definitely happen
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
what do you think about this tokens price? when will it go to the moon? i invested to this coin and waiting for big move. very good project with great team, i think they deserve better prices.
Thank you for your contribution support. However, we do not have control under secondary markets, so can`t comment on the price Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
what do you think about this tokens price? when will it go to the moon? i invested to this coin and waiting for big move. very good project with great team, i think they deserve better prices.
CEO, Nick Cowan is kicking off the sessions, talking about the GBX/GSX Group and what we can bring to the Blockchain Community.
Activity: 406

The team are in Singapore tomorrow. CEO, Nick Cowan is kicking off the sessions, talking about the GBX/GSX Group and what we can bring to the Blockchain Community. Let us know if you are attending.
Pages:
Jump to: