Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 53. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange is proud to announce we are sponsoring the Global Inclusive Blockchain Conference this 17th and 18th April at the Singapore University of Social Sciences.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gbx-as-platinum-sponsor-of-global-inclusive-blockchain-conference-1eed507d071c?source=linkShare-d7df9a6f63ac-1523467855
The team does the right thing by actively participating in conferences and organizing various conferences. This makes the project more famous.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
I read a long time ago for this project. The exchange would have nothing in common, liked it, though it was only seen on the pictures, but on the whole,

We appreciate the support Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I read a long time ago for this project. The exchange would have nothing in common, liked it, though it was only seen on the pictures, but on the whole,
Activity: 157
The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange is proud to announce we are sponsoring the Global Inclusive Blockchain Conference this 17th and 18th April at the Singapore University of Social Sciences.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gbx-as-platinum-sponsor-of-global-inclusive-blockchain-conference-1eed507d071c?source=linkShare-d7df9a6f63ac-1523467855
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Dear Community! Please check fresh news:
GBX | Using a 'first in class' approach and the best practices from the Gibraltar Stock Exchange, GBX is creating a new industry standard for the conduct of token issuers. Sponsor Firms are the first point of contact in our due diligence process.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gbx-redefining-and-refining-the-way-we-conduct-token-sales-7c8c27a4e113

This amazing update it is worth to read I would like to appreciate the hard work of the team. They are moving in a right direction surely it will give advantage to all people who are looking for a trusted project to invest in it and they will get chance to trade this token immediately right after the finish of this ICO. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Dear Community! Please check fresh news:
GBX | Using a 'first in class' approach and the best practices from the Gibraltar Stock Exchange, GBX is creating a new industry standard for the conduct of token issuers. Sponsor Firms are the first point of contact in our due diligence process.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gbx-redefining-and-refining-the-way-we-conduct-token-sales-7c8c27a4e113
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
i trust this team and waiting some big movements from their exchange.
also when fully functional, i will move all of my portfolio to their exchange

With new features rolling out this month it will be great to see what all we get!

They going to launch exchange in this month? This will be fully functional exchange for all traders or only in beta-mode?

i am interesting to this question. i thought they promissed that launch will be in 1st half of april.

The progress of this exchange is still very impressive dev team is looking very confident to make it live in short time of period. we can track the activity of them grid platform is live and ready to provide space to promising project so this is good sign and have patience future will bring more fun to us.
Yeah! I will keep my tokens for 1 or 2 years. This is the only token, the price of which can grow 20x to 30x
I'm also waiting for good news from the team, but the 1st half of April is already over and the cost of the coin is falling. I want to hear more good news from the developer.
Activity: 109
will it do the balance in our dashboard will automatically available when the exchanges rolls out, correct?

Correct it will Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
will it do the balance in our dashboard will automatically available when the exchanges rolls out, correct?
If you have a question, or would like to join the discussion, visit our Telegram here https://t.me/GBXCommunity

With new features rolling out this month it will be great to see what all we get!

They going to launch exchange in this month? This will be fully functional exchange for all traders or only in beta-mode?

i am interesting to this question. i thought they promissed that launch will be in 1st half of april.

The progress of this exchange is still very impressive dev team is looking very confident to make it live in short time of period. we can track the activity of them grid platform is live and ready to provide space to promising project so this is good sign and have patience future will bring more fun to us.
Yeah! I will keep my tokens for 1 or 2 years. This is the only token, the price of which can grow 20x to 30x
Activity: 826

It will be in development with new features coming out as they are finished!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 826

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Activity: 406
How is the GBX asset exchange like? Will it be like Binance?  Would you have mobile app version?

We are an entity unlike any other due to the nature of the changes we plan to bring to the space. Please see this video for a better understanding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UW2h48XmPM&feature=youtu.be
A lot of work is doing behind the scenes and the platform was launched and more functions will be rolled out during this month. As it was mentioned earlier a lot of new functions will be rolling out over the next few weeks. Try to understand that the conferences is a part of marketing and meeting which are extremely important. And meanwhile the big development team is working to deliver fully-functional platform as soon as possible. As you may know the team have a great experience in this kind of business. So, wait a little bit and we will rock you!
I see that a lot of work is being done and I want to see the results of your labors! I think it will be a worthy affair

The team is working very hard to bring new features to the platform. Thank you for your support
Activity: 392
A lot of work is doing behind the scenes and the platform was launched and more functions will be rolled out during this month. As it was mentioned earlier a lot of new functions will be rolling out over the next few weeks. Try to understand that the conferences is a part of marketing and meeting which are extremely important. And meanwhile the big development team is working to deliver fully-functional platform as soon as possible. As you may know the team have a great experience in this kind of business. So, wait a little bit and we will rock you!
I see that a lot of work is being done and I want to see the results of your labors! I think it will be a worthy affair
Pages:
Jump to: