Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 57. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
i have patience and faith in the  GBX project, waiting for the further development of the platform!

Indeed this will bring real success to all true supporters every project need sometime to get establish and no doubt this is one of best project of the year which is very huge potential and the team is also very talented. This is plus point of this platform which will be very popular in future.
Thanks for sharing your opinion! We value your support!

We just need to wait a little to see the real success of this project! The team consists of excellent guys, they are good professionals
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Hello Community! Here is fresh news for you, please check: GBX Team on the Panel at BlockCity’s Taiwan Blockchain Festival
https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gbx-team-on-the-panel-at-blockcitys-taiwan-blockchain-festival-58c237c20984
Hello. Basically, the idea isnt bad. Was the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange tested, as well? If so - by whom? Can you also show independent audit for your company?

Hey Great questions. I would like to direct you to https://gbx.gi/token-sales/GBX-Whitepaper.pdf Page 25 for the testing question. as for the
audit question. Yes absolutely a requirement. PWC are the Gibraltar Stock Exchange Group auditors, and GBX is part of our group, therefore falling under their remit for annual audit.
Activity: 872
Merit: 263
In every game there's always an opponent
Hello. Basically, the idea isnt bad. Was the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange tested, as well? If so - by whom? Can you also show independent audit for your company?
Activity: 434
Our Executive Director (Asia), Benjamin Soh was speaking in Taipei at BLOCKCITY-Taiwan Blockchain Festival.
Activity: 406
i heared that platform will be launched in april. do we have specific date or devs did not decide yet?

A specific date hasn't been announced yet. Updates to come soon. We appreciate your interest.
try to send my RKT from myetherwallet to Meta Mask. But it says that RKT is not a valid ERC-20 Token. What does that means?

Please follow this guide that will help you add the tokens to your mew: https://gbx.gi/policies/View-RKT-Balance-Guide-v1.7.pdf
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
try to send my RKT from myetherwallet to Meta Mask. But it says that RKT is not a valid ERC-20 Token. What does that means?
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
i heared that platform will be launched in april. do we have specific date or devs did not decide yet?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
i have an amount of tokens inside GBX which worth around $1000.
i misunderstand what i can do as been a holder of this amount of tokens

i will be eligible on having early access on the platform or it's something different

can someone from the team please elaborate me

Members with $1000 worth of RKT in their GBX account will gain 24 hours early access to all ICOs.

1000$ by ICO price or by current market price? And when they going to launch exchange? Waiting with impatience.This is 1st european exchange?
You will get 24hrs early access if you have $1000 worth of RKT in your GBX account at that specific moment in time (before the early access opening) and you no longer have to do KYC on any ICOs if you have already KYCd with us.
Every single token sale will have its price peg and cutoff time for having the necessary token balance. At that moment, if you have at least that minimum balance, then you will qualify for the Early Access.
This will be announced within each token sale's details Smiley
It should only be open for RKT holders.
---
The Early Access Sale is available to GBX account holders with GBX account balances of at least 1000 USD worth of Rock Token (RKT) before the sale, at 11:00:00 SGT (03:00:00 UTC) on 4th April.
Due to time constraints for new account holders who may not be able to obtain RKT in time, for this specific T2T sale, we are also allowing account holders who prefund their accounts with at least 1000 USD worth of ETH to qualify for the Early Access Sale.
For account holders who use RKT to participate in the sale, they will be using the RKT to T2T rate.
For account holders with only ETH, the ETH to T2T rate will be used instead. GBX undertakes to convert the received ETH in the Early Access Sale from such accounts to RKT for Traceto.
---
The platform will be launched in April.
---
The GBX aims to be the world’s leading token sale and cryptocurrency exchange which is licensed under a specifically created regime for DLT businesses. It also intends to be the first platform and exchange of its kind run by and according to the principles of a regulated stock exchange. It is also the only platform of its kind to form part of a much larger fintech ecosystem and financing pathway plan.

Ok, thank you for detailed explain. few weeks left for exchange launching. Very interesting to see and try this exchange  Roll Eyes
Thanks for all the answers.
One more question please,
With the X amount of RKT worth $1000 we can participate in the first ICO of the platform?
So, it's going to be a hosted ICO? Do we have the name of it?

HI please have a look at this:
GBX's Nick Cowan interviewed Chionh Chye Kit, CEO of Traceto.io - the first approved initial token sale for the GBX Grid. They discuss Chye Kit's background, blockchain, and the utilities of the T2T token as well as its sale plan. Watch the interview here.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/nick-cowan-interviews-ceo-of-traceto-io-chionh-chye-kit-8eb3b41695af
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Thanks for all the answers.
One more question please,
With the X amount of RKT worth $1000 we can participate in the first ICO of the platform?
So, it's going to be a hosted ICO? Do we have the name of it?
i have patience and faith in the  GBX project, waiting for the further development of the platform!

Indeed this will bring real success to all true supporters every project need sometime to get establish and no doubt this is one of best project of the year which is very huge potential and the team is also very talented. This is plus point of this platform which will be very popular in future.
Thanks for sharing your opinion! We value your support!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

I'm happy!! The price of tokens continues to grow steadily! Already 2.5 x in Ethereum! And when the team starts its exchange, GBX will start a rapid growth.
Great! Thanks for your support and interest. We will Launch in April as you know. You can join our ann channel for fresh news:https://t.me/GBXannouncements
Rather, this rapid growth has already begun.  :)I'm already tired of seeing a decline in prices in the market

i will be eligible on having early access on the platform or it's something different

Members with $1000 worth of RKT in their GBX account will gain 24 hours early access to all ICOs.

1000$ by ICO price or by current market price? And when they going to launch exchange? Waiting with impatience.This is 1st european exchange?
You will get 24hrs early access if you have $1000 worth of RKT in your GBX account at that specific moment in time (before the early access opening) and you no longer have to do KYC on any ICOs if you have already KYCd with us.
Every single token sale will have its price peg and cutoff time for having the necessary token balance. At that moment, if you have at least that minimum balance, then you will qualify for the Early Access.
This will be announced within each token sale's details Smiley
It should only be open for RKT holders.
---
The Early Access Sale is available to GBX account holders with GBX account balances of at least 1000 USD worth of Rock Token (RKT) before the sale, at 11:00:00 SGT (03:00:00 UTC) on 4th April.
Due to time constraints for new account holders who may not be able to obtain RKT in time, for this specific T2T sale, we are also allowing account holders who prefund their accounts with at least 1000 USD worth of ETH to qualify for the Early Access Sale.
For account holders who use RKT to participate in the sale, they will be using the RKT to T2T rate.
For account holders with only ETH, the ETH to T2T rate will be used instead. GBX undertakes to convert the received ETH in the Early Access Sale from such accounts to RKT for Traceto.
---
The platform will be launched in April.
---
The GBX aims to be the world’s leading token sale and cryptocurrency exchange which is licensed under a specifically created regime for DLT businesses. It also intends to be the first platform and exchange of its kind run by and according to the principles of a regulated stock exchange. It is also the only platform of its kind to form part of a much larger fintech ecosystem and financing pathway plan.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Thank you for the kind words.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
May want to think about a different ticker...

GBX already secured by gobyte and trades on cryptopia, cryptobridge and hitbtc....

wouldn't be that hard to change it and would reduce confusion

Hi there. Please be informed, our ticker is RKT. The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) intends to build a world leading token sale platform and digital asset exchange. GBX is a subsidiary of the EU-regulated Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX).  RKT is the Token for the GBX platform.
Pages:
Jump to: