Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 63. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Dear Rockers

We have some exciting updates for you! Both the Account Opening Gift RKT and the Appreciation Bounty RKT are being distributed to your GBX accounts at the moment. Furthermore, the GBX platform is getting an upgrade with new features and functions. In order for the upgrade and distribution process to go smoothly concurrently, the GBX Platform will be put under maintenance during the upgrade. When you log back into your GBX account on March 12th, not only will you see your RKT balance, you will also find a brand new interface. We are certain that you will like the new look and experience!

Rock On and stay tuned for more updates throughout the month!

GBX Team
It's good that there will be a new design, but to transfer tokens to another wallet will have to have gas?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Dear Rockers

We have some exciting updates for you! Both the Account Opening Gift RKT and the Appreciation Bounty RKT are being distributed to your GBX accounts at the moment. Furthermore, the GBX platform is getting an upgrade with new features and functions. In order for the upgrade and distribution process to go smoothly concurrently, the GBX Platform will be put under maintenance during the upgrade. When you log back into your GBX account on March 12th, not only will you see your RKT balance, you will also find a brand new interface. We are certain that you will like the new look and experience!

Rock On and stay tuned for more updates throughout the month!

GBX Team
Activity: 406
Will the listing and other exchanges except the Japanese and its own exchange? I'm not verified in Japanese.

Hi there. I'm not totally sure I understand your question. Are you asking if GBX will accept residents from Japan?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
GBX is the only project that makes me happy! The cryptocurrency market is falling, but the price of RKT is stable! Team well done! They work well.
Will the listing and other exchanges except the Japanese and its own exchange? I'm not verified in Japanese.
Activity: 826
Activity: 434

This morning, our CEO, Nick Cowan will be on BBC Radio 4 Today programme at 07:30 am (GMT). Tune in to hear about the GBX and the Crypto Harbour. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_fourfm
Activity: 392
Good news. GBX is the only project I have invested in for the long term. And I am confident in the successful development of the project.

Thanks for the support Smiley
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Currently already trading at 2x ICO price, still a good entry point?
where is it being traded?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The website indicates the date launch of its own exchange of the 1st quarter of 2018 . But it's the middle of the quarter, is there any news?
The BBC Radio 4 Today programme interviewed the GBX CEO Nick Cowan about the GBX and the Crypto Harbour that is Gibraltar. You can catch the interview on air tomorrow at 07:30

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_fourfm
Dear Community,
We want to remind you that 10 all whitelisted members will receive The account opening gift RKT will be deposited to your GBX account no later than March, because it's the utility token for GBX. Then you will be able to decide to withdraw or keep it in the account.
Thank you for being with us! We will Rock You!

I'm sorry that I was not among those happy people. This is a good encouragement, I like it
Activity: 350
Dear Community,
We want to remind you that 10 all whitelisted members will receive The account opening gift RKT will be deposited to your GBX account no later than March, because it's the utility token for GBX. Then you will be able to decide to withdraw or keep it in the account.
Thank you for being with us! We will Rock You!
The GBX and the Gibraltar Stock Exchange sponsored the GibFin2018 forum this week. Our CEO Nick Cowan moderated a panel as well as presenting the continued journey of the Rock Token and the CryptoHarbour. https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gibraltar-international-fintech-forum-2018-bfd1731f84a
Good news. GBX is the only project I have invested in for the long term. And I am confident in the successful development of the project.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The Crypto Harbour in Gibraltar continues to make the press across the globe. The "new financial ecosystem" is well and truly of interest around the world.

https://bv.world/global-finance/2018/03/big-concepts-and-dreams-as-gibraltar-wades-into-a-new-financial-ecosystem/
Activity: 406
When will the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters? I'm looking at the spreadsheet list are not counted.

Hi there. Please post on our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2757831.new#new Our bounty team will assist you there.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I will going to follow this project, their white paper are professional and also the team.. More power GBX/RKT TEAM!
When will the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters? I'm looking at the spreadsheet list are not counted.
Pages:
Jump to: