Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 58. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
May want to think about a different ticker...

GBX already secured by gobyte and trades on cryptopia, cryptobridge and hitbtc....

wouldn't be that hard to change it and would reduce confusion
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
What is the date assigned to launch the exchange? Do you have information why the team changed the start date?

Greetings, we don't have a specific launch date yet, however, the platform will launch next month. Please sit tight as more information will be available soon with a specific launch date.
But still it's not clear why the team decided to change the start date. It would be nice if we heard the answer to this question

There was never a specific date, the road map states the end of Q1, which is April. GBX is running on time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
What is the date assigned to launch the exchange? Do you have information why the team changed the start date?

Greetings, we don't have a specific launch date yet, however, the platform will launch next month. Please sit tight as more information will be available soon with a specific launch date.
But still it's not clear why the team decided to change the start date. It would be nice if we heard the answer to this question

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/everything-you-need-to-know-about-traceto-ios-token-sale-on-the-gbx-grid-bcd379f7dc12

Everything you need to know to prepare for Traceto.io's T2T token sale on the GBX Grid, including timings, how to participate, pricing, and more. 
Activity: 350
Hello Community! This is the new piece of content and what we're posting now on SM:
GBX's Nick Cowan interviewed Chionh Chye Kit, CEO of Traceto.io - the first approved initial token sale for the GBX Grid. They discuss Chye Kit's background, blockchain, and the utilities of the T2T token as well as its sale plan. Watch the interview here.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/nick-cowan-interviews-ceo-of-traceto-io-chionh-chye-kit-8eb3b41695af
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
i have an amount of tokens inside GBX which worth around $1000.
i misunderstand what i can do as been a holder of this amount of tokens

i will be eligible on having early access on the platform or it's something different

can someone from the team please elaborate me

Members with $1000 worth of RKT in their GBX account will gain 24 hours early access to all ICOs.

thanks for your answer nomadic
Do we have a date for this event?

and further on that, are holders of RTK going to have some privilege for holding the tokens, like staking, or it is just a utility token for inside the platform?

You will get 24hrs early access if you have $1000 worth of RKT in your GBX account at that specific moment in time (before the early access opening) and you no longer have to do KYC on any ICOs if you have already KYCd with us.
Every single token sale will have its price peg and cutoff time for having the necessary token balance. At that moment, if you have at least that minimum balance, then you will qualify for the Early Access.
This will be announced within each token sale's details Smiley

It`s a utility token. We have also created a great video explaining the Rock Token (RKT) and it’s utility within the GBX ecosystem: https://youtu.be/aRmzmH04H20

Activity: 350
I'm happy!! The price of tokens continues to grow steadily! Already 2.5 x in Ethereum! And when the team starts its exchange, GBX will start a rapid growth.
Great! Thanks for your support and interest. We will Launch in April as you know. You can join our ann channel for fresh news:https://t.me/GBXannouncements
I'm happy!! The price of tokens continues to grow steadily! Already 2.5 x in Ethereum! And when the team starts its exchange, GBX will start a rapid growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126

i will be eligible on having early access on the platform or it's something different

Members with $1000 worth of RKT in their GBX account will gain 24 hours early access to all ICOs.

thanks for your answer nomadic
Do we have a date for this event?

and further on that, are holders of RTK going to have some privilege for holding the tokens, like staking, or it is just a utility token for inside the platform?

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Activity: 109

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Activity: 157
Activity: 406
The team continues to please me with good news. I'm glad I didn't make a mistake choosing GBX for investment.

Thanks for your support. Much appreciated Smiley
The team continues to please me with good news. I'm glad I didn't make a mistake choosing GBX for investment.
Activity: 406
the opening of gbx platform will make good price for this coin i think.
what do you think? what will happen after platform launch? pump or dump?

As soon as the company presents the finished product, the price of the token will increase significantly. You need to prepare a marketing plan, so that more people will know about it.

GBX already has marketing in place and will continue to implement effective strategy as needed post launch. Great things to come!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

As soon as the company presents the finished product, the price of the token will increase significantly. You need to prepare a marketing plan, so that more people will know about it.
Activity: 434

This is not a pump or dump project all people in team have professional background with nice track record. I believe in long term this project will grow very solid and it will put good impact on the price too as well as.
You get it! The GBX strives to be a reliable platform in the field of regulation. The team is doing their best and even more. Stay tuned  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: