Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 59. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
the opening of gbx platform will make good price for this coin i think.
what do you think? what will happen after platform launch? pump or dump?

This is not a pump or dump project all people in team have professional background with nice track record. I believe in long term this project will grow very solid and it will put good impact on the price too as well as.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
the opening of gbx platform will make good price for this coin i think.
what do you think? what will happen after platform launch? pump or dump?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Did the team postpone the launch of the exchange? The start was scheduled for April 1, but the deadline was postponed? I'm not mistaken?
Hello. No the GBX platform will be launched in April. Everythings goes smoothly.
Activity: 322
Did the team postpone the launch of the exchange? The start was scheduled for April 1, but the deadline was postponed? I'm not mistaken?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Dear Rockers,

We have had a few questions regarding crypto prices, we have decided to create a post to reaffirm GBX’s position on this topic:
https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/the-gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-will-not-comment-on-cryptocurrency-prices-ea3f8c227ab6
Activity: 406
Hi, I would like to know if  today is the last day to register in order to get the 20 RKT?  Or was it yesterday?
Thank you.

Greetings, 24 March was the last day to get the 20RKT.
I, too, unfortunately did not manage to get this bonus. Well, nothing, in principle it's not so much, but still nice Embarrassed

Hey there. Sorry to hear you weren't able to sign up in time for the free 20RKT. Do note, anyone that signs up after March 24th is eligible for 1 RKT. So not totally nothing Smiley
Hi, I would like to know if  today is the last day to register in order to get the 20 RKT?  Or was it yesterday?
Thank you.

I, too, unfortunately did not manage to get this bonus. Well, nothing, in principle it's not so much, but still nice Embarrassed
It seems to me that despite a slight price decrease, the situation is very good and will be even better.

The platform is going to be live in April. Things are going as planned.
Everything goes according to plan! Smiley Very soon, April and we should see positive changes here!
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Thank you.

Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Thank you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Hi guys, 1 newbi question. I have receive the 50 free RKT from the ICO registration. I transfer it to MyEtherWallet but cant see it anywhere. Can anyone please advise. Huh Huh

You should add this token manually with following details.

Contract Address: 0x106aa49295b525fcf959aa75ec3f7dcbf5352f1c
Token Symbol: RKT
Token Decimals: 18

Or you can confirm they're there by checking your public address on etherscan.io

https://etherscan.io/token/0x106aa49295b525fcf959aa75ec3f7dcbf5352f1c

You can check the list of token holders from official tracker in search tab.

This is interesting article from my point of view it's worth to increase my bag and fill this with cheap price.
Activity: 392
Great News:
The BIC has officially partnered with Startup Grind Gibraltar, powered by Google for Entrepreneurs

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/the-bic-partners-with-startup-grind-gibraltar-ac35aa72d760
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Be sure to check out this great video explaining the RKT utility token for GBX!

https://youtu.be/aRmzmH04H20
Latest news GBX has greatly affected the price! The price steadily rose to 2x Ethereum. I want to wait for the platform to launch.
Activity: 392
Hi guys, 1 newbi question. I have receive the 50 free RKT from the ICO registration. I transfer it to MyEtherWallet but cant see it anywhere. Can anyone please advise. Huh Huh

Or you can confirm they're there by checking your public address on etherscan.io
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Hello. How will be token name? GBX? This token name already used of another platform.
It's RKT (Rock) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rock/
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello. How will be token name? GBX? This token name already used of another platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Gbx is expected to be different from other participants in the marker and digital assets; GSX Tokenised is also a security that will provide financial services and a fintech ecosystem that will provide professional services to support the full range of market participants ("ecosystem position").
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: