Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 60. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi guys, 1 newbi question. I have receive the 50 free RKT from the ICO registration. I transfer it to MyEtherWallet but cant see it anywhere. Can anyone please advise. Huh Huh
Merit: 10
Philip Young, Marketing Director, GBX on stage at the Crypto World Expo 2018 in Berlin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
The country that will first show a total opening towards the ICO and the crypto world will have a great advantage over all the others; if then there will also be tax breaks and low or nil taxes then the advantage will be enormous.

Gibraltar, together with Malta, Switzerland and Belarus, places itself at the forefront of Europe in these respects and if its exchange will really keep promises and attract these new actors, we will soon see changes in the scenarios and balances of big exchanges!
Marcin, an RKT holder and GBX Community member! Come say hi at the GBX stand

Activity: 392
Very long withdrawal of tokens from the personal account. The process took 3 days.  I hope the team GBX will solve this issue.

This is because all of the GBX wallets are on air gapped computers. So there is no way for any hacker to access them.
It means withdrawals are currently a bit slower than normal, but it also means your tokens are way more secure than other exchanges!
All set up and ready to Rock at the Berlin World Cryptocurrency Expo, come visit us at Booth 11 on the 2nd Floor! #CryptoHarbour #GBX
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
GSX Blockchain Innovation Centre:

"Next Thursday we have some big news for you guys". Alongside Start Up Grind Gibraltar, our CEO Nick Cowan will be making an announcement at the special edition meetup, celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the Gibraltar Chapter. Get your tickets today!
https://www.startupgrind.com/events/details/startup-grind-gibraltar-presents-ferran-martinez-basketball-legend-co-founder-of-globatalent#/
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I threw 80 somersault in order to pass from Kyc. Lastly, they didn’t send my tokens only because of 1 letter. I wrote on Telegram, they approved 6 days later. As of today, I received the award at the end. If they enter to Binance, they will make a splash. It is need to make Hodl until market will be get better.
Activity: 294
The Japanese  exchange is very unsuccessful, it is impossible to pass verification, I am very disappointed.

Hi there. If you're having trouble with QRYPTOS / QUOINEX, please contact their support directly for assistance.
Really? I have been in pending for more than a month and the request is not answered.

Have you recently followed up with their support team?
Of course I contacted support and support does not answer at all, so apparently the exchange is working.
As a follow up to the Cointelegraph article, here we have the original Financial Times interview with our CEO Nick Cowan talking about the amount of interest GBX is receiving: https://t.co/4abCUYW4jY?ssr=true
Activity: 406
The Japanese  exchange is very unsuccessful, it is impossible to pass verification, I am very disappointed.

Hi there. If you're having trouble with QRYPTOS / QUOINEX, please contact their support directly for assistance.
Really? I have been in pending for more than a month and the request is not answered.

Have you recently followed up with their support team?
Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Current price of RKT looks very good to me that is the reason of buying and making my way here. This exchange can play role of becoming bridge in true sense using its already advantages. In this business of exchange in crypto quality of support service is main thing which makes or break and that should be kept at top as suggestion I would give here as first feedback.
Activity: 322
Very long withdrawal of tokens from the personal account. The process took 3 days.  I hope the team GBX will solve this issue.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
As we get closer to the launch of the GBX platform, read up on how it will all work in preparation:

https://gbx.gi/documents/
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369

Their support? They answered me at the end of February regarding a ticket I opened in November...
Activity: 406

Pages:
Jump to: