Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 44. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Hopefully they'll sod off once the ICO has closed. Speaking of which... The ICO ends on the 5th right? Hopefully the TaaS profit share happens before then so I can maybe get a last minute contribution in!
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
When can we expect new and bigger exchanges?

I hope this will happen very soon the team will make this possible to add some new exchanges current one are just headache but good opportunity to buy at cheap price from weak hands.

I agree.. i dont like idex as well. Its kinda have a low volume. Well the team might want to try other exchange like hitbtc. They are the ones who are eager to list newly finished icoand so far i havent 3ncou tered problem there. But saying they have working product then binance is a great option.

The team is certainly pursuing other exchanges, once we have more details we will announce.

i hope they will announced it soon. maybe they can try kucoin. it a good exchange and a good to hype exchange. maybe the price will be like up for a double or so. and if ever there are updates or developments, please update us here as well.

Join the always active Sharpe Capital Telegram channel to hear the latest news on exchanges: https://t.me/sharpecapital

Lewis @ Sharpe:
"...I am speaking to a couple of exchanges next week"
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

I hope this will happen very soon the team will make this possible to add some new exchanges current one are just headache but good opportunity to buy at cheap price from weak hands.

I agree.. i dont like idex as well. Its kinda have a low volume. Well the team might want to try other exchange like hitbtc. They are the ones who are eager to list newly finished icoand so far i havent 3ncou tered problem there. But saying they have working product then binance is a great option.

The team is certainly pursuing other exchanges, once we have more details we will announce.

i hope they will announced it soon. maybe they can try kucoin. it a good exchange and a good to hype exchange. maybe the price will be like up for a double or so. and if ever there are updates or developments, please update us here as well.
Activity: 390

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
For live discussions and support, hop into our Telegram group: https://t.me/sharpecapital
Just read the updates about everything which has been done and what is next on agenda. Sharpe Capital has many attractive things for investors one of them is low circulating supply plus profitable working product. Once we are out of current downtrend and listing on new exchanges as team mentioned to get more liquidity will have huge impact.

Unique to Sharpe Capital is a group of fans waiting excitedly for their next opportunity to use SHP, as they are provided sentiment fees in exchange for their input. Sharpe is in a fortunate position, being able to use the data gathered to operate a proprietary investment fund, thereby capitalizing on member sentiment.

SHP is also trade-able on ED and RadarRelay with more to come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Just read the updates about everything which has been done and what is next on agenda. Sharpe Capital has many attractive things for investors one of them is low circulating supply plus profitable working product. Once we are out of current downtrend and listing on new exchanges as team mentioned to get more liquidity will have huge impact.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Hey Everyone, Sharpe is now listed on IDEX, visit here to trade
https://idex.market/eth/shp
Activity: 196
Thank you to all participants in the token sale.

Information about the airdrop distribution is coming soon!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Sharpe’s SHP Token Sale Sold Out!

The Sharpe Capital Token Generation Event concluded on Monday, 28th January after hitting the hard cap. A little over $5.6MM USD was collected in ETH, based on dollar value at the time of contribution — one week before the scheduled end of the sale.

Tokens Unlocked
SHP tokens are now unlocked and can be freely transferred or exchanged.
SHP holders will get dividends on monthly basis this thing which will make difference. First dividends were paid back in January at ratio of 108% which is something rare to watch. Look at the roadmap and features this speaks for itself without long words and explains.

Hey Hullo, I want to be clear that these payments are not dividends but fees earned by user's work on predictions in the alpha program.  Thanks for your support.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
SHP holders will get dividends on monthly basis this thing which will make difference. First dividends were paid back in January at ratio of 108% which is something rare to watch. Look at the roadmap and features this speaks for itself without long words and explains.
Activity: 196
Congratulation to the sharpe Capital project, I can see the ico stage was over a few days ago, I just want to know if there is any incoming exchanges that will list this coin? And when the bounty tokens will be distributed since I think that will be a good time to buy some cheap token.

Thanks for the support! The is no estimated date yet on exchanges but the team is actively working on this.

For the bounty you can ask in: https://t.me/SharpeBounty

Thank you for your information, I just want to know how many ETH has been raised during the ICO stage and what is the price, Thank you.

6,061 ETH COLLECTED

Token generation event 1 ETH = 1800 shp tokens
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Congratulation to the sharpe Capital project, I can see the ico stage was over a few days ago, I just want to know if there is any incoming exchanges that will list this coin? And when the bounty tokens will be distributed since I think that will be a good time to buy some cheap token.

Thanks for the support! The is no estimated date yet on exchanges but the team is actively working on this.

For the bounty you can ask in: https://t.me/SharpeBounty

Thank you for your information, I just want to know how many ETH has been raised during the ICO stage and what is the price, Thank you.
Hey, now the ICO has closed, the original competitions suggested an airdrop depending on the total contributions after the ICO closed.... Is this going to happen soon?

The airdrop is still open and will be closed soon.

Here is the link https://medium.com/sharpecapital/join-the-100k-shp-sharpe-platform-token-air-drop-f3472b37460d

hi mate.. i have signed up for the airdrop. i am not sure if i will have a chance but at least i have tried.. until when this will be?

Follow Sharpe Capital on Twitter!      
https://twitter.com/sharpecapital

Through collecting real human insights and combining them with cutting edge machine learning, Sharpe can far surpass the traditional approach to sentiment analysis derived from often highly unreliable analysis of social media feeds and news sources.

followed their twitter but when i checked it, there is no new tweet from the team. the only recent tweet they have is last december 17.

Sharpe Capital's Telegram channel gets action at least hourly, with plenty of interaction with the founders. Check out https://t.me/sharpecapital
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Hey, now the ICO has closed, the original competitions suggested an airdrop depending on the total contributions after the ICO closed.... Is this going to happen soon?

The airdrop is still open and will be closed soon.

Here is the link https://medium.com/sharpecapital/join-the-100k-shp-sharpe-platform-token-air-drop-f3472b37460d

hi mate.. i have signed up for the airdrop. i am not sure if i will have a chance but at least i have tried.. until when this will be?

Follow Sharpe Capital on Twitter!     
https://twitter.com/sharpecapital

Through collecting real human insights and combining them with cutting edge machine learning, Sharpe can far surpass the traditional approach to sentiment analysis derived from often highly unreliable analysis of social media feeds and news sources.

followed their twitter but when i checked it, there is no new tweet from the team. the only recent tweet they have is last december 17.

No specific dates for airdrop end at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: