Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 47. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 262
4856 ETH raised so far!
Keep in mind hardcap is only 6000 ETH now
Something tells me the token will be extremely succesful on exchanges with that cap, the project is also looks awesome

wow. 1144 eth to go to close the hardcap. and remember we still have 7 days to collect that. im pretty sure we will close the hard cap by then. but i wonder why the progress is so fast. has this something to do with the referral program they did?

FOMO past 5k eth. Will be sold out in a day or two. Great work team. Still undervalued with the max cap.
OMG 5628 ETH !!!
Sold out today is very very possible mate

Im not so surprised tho - Sharpe is an AWESOME project

last chance to buy guys

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
4856 ETH raised so far!
Something tells me the token will be extremely succesful on exchanges with that cap, the project is also looks awesome

wow. 1144 eth to go to close the hardcap. and remember we still have 7 days to collect that. im pretty sure we will close the hard cap by then. but i wonder why the progress is so fast. has this something to do with the referral program they did?

FOMO past 5k eth. Will be sold out in a day or two. Great work team. Still undervalued with the max cap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
4856 ETH raised so far!

Activity: 840
Merit: 262
4856 ETH raised so far!
Activity: 409

From the article,

With only two weeks of the Sharpe Capital token sale remaining, we have decided to launch a referral scheme, where you can earn a bonus for telling your friends and family about us!

i think this is a good final strategy for the remaining days of the ico in order to speed up the amount they are going to collect.  im sure that many investors might be attracted to this referral system and will help to spread the words about sharpe. because of this, im positive that within the remaining days, we might have a 90% chance to close the hard cap. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
hi all sharpe team and supporters.

may i have the contract address of sharpe? and will it be possible for me to track the progress of the token sale ? i mean i wanted to have a legit check if the amount in the dashboard is really true.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2

From the article,

With only two weeks of the Sharpe Capital token sale remaining, we have decided to launch a referral scheme, where you can earn a bonus for telling your friends and family about us!
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Hey all, if your interested, you can join the Sharpe Alpha here https://alpha.sharpe.capital/login
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you would like to talk about Sharpe Capital in real time, visit us at our channel: https://t.me/sharpecapital
Merit: 2
Sharpe Capital are a fintech company that is developing a platform to crowdsource market sentiment on global equities and blockchain assets.

https://irishtechnews.ie/business-sharpe-capital-ico/
Activity: 1330
I'm sorry for asking these questions, but:
1. Users get paid for their predictions, right?
2. Do users get paid for just hodling the coins?

1. Users get sentiment fees for participating in the Alpha Platform. You can see details and an example from last month here: https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-platform-january-eth-payout-8686cd981402
2. No
Activity: 252
I'm sorry for asking these questions, but:
1. Users get paid for their predictions, right?
2. Do users get paid for just hodling the coins?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                       Sharpe Capital ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!        https://youtu.be/c9-XUPrh-RA
                                                                                    https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/956570640047329281

Sharpe Capital is an innovative blocking company that pays airs in exchange for an expert opinion on the stock markets and Blockchain assets. The Sharpe Capital platform is a kind of mix of innovations in the fields of smart contracts, quantitative trading, machine learning, linguistic analysis and artificial intelligence.

Activity: 504

just an update for the token sale, Smiley

Sharpe Capital  already collected more than half of the hard cap which is 3173 ETH already! you still have 10 days to participate.. join now and enjoy bonus!

https://sharpe.capital
Activity: 196
i just watched the AMA. It's been described that the payment distribution will change from a % of returns to a 'payment pool' that will be distributed. How will you determine the size of the pool?

To answer your question quite directly: Nothing guarantees the pool size

The pool is discretionary and will be announced each month. This is actually good because it means we will allocate a pool every month and absorb the risk in the business of months where the fund doesn't perform well, for example.

It's important to recognise that our tokens do not represent an interest in a fund, they are proof-of-stake tokens that underpin our entire ecosystem. Our fund is just the first of many that will pay SHP holders to access their predictions. As we increase the number of funds and institutions that are prepared to pay for this data, we expect the size of the payment pool to grow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
i just watched the AMA. It's been described that the payment distribution will change from a % of returns to a 'payment pool' that will be distributed. How will you determine the size of the pool?

Remember there will be different revenue streams so it's not on percentage of fund returns. Te team is just building it out and scaling. Great project
Activity: 69
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

so that pricing no longer matters right? as long as the base rate still remains on  1,800 SHP per ETH?  also can i ask you at what bonus they are offering now? i checked the site i cant locate the details.

Those are the bonus rates being offered. The current base rate is 1800SHP/ETH

For contributions of 1.77 - 11.8 ETH, 1 ETH = 1,890 SHP (5% bonus)

11.9 - 58.8 ETH, 1 ETH = 1,980 SHP

58.9 - 294.1 ETH, 1 ETH = 2,160 SHP

294.2 - 588 ETH, 1 ETH = 2,340 SHP

thanks for this. but until when is the ico? when it will end? arent they gonna give bonuses in the last days of the ico? im just thinking to invest now.

The token sale will run until Feb 5. There'll be no more bonuses, but you can earn tokens by participating in the referral scheme ( https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-referral-scheme-earn-a-5-bonus-96d271f04d83 )

so that pricing no longer matters right? as long as the base rate still remains on  1,800 SHP per ETH?  also can i ask you at what bonus they are offering now? i checked the site i cant locate the details.

thanks for this. but until when is the ico? when it will end? arent they gonna give bonuses in the last days of the ico? im just thinking to invest now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: