Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 46. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
I've recently come to the realization sentiments on future prices are open to manipulation by the crooks from wall st. In my view Sharpe Capital must exclude them from very presence on the net.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
what is this project all about,any info pls....looks so interesting,update us
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Congrats to Sharpe Capital team for completing the hardcap of 6k well before the ICO completion date.
It's a good sign to see sold out on this thread.I am sure all the investors will be rewarded with at least 2x when we hit the exchanges.

I have much high expectation from this project maybe this team already payout first dividends in the beginning of this month. Supply will be limited and the demand will increase so you will huge spike when it will hit an exchange.

This is a good news. They managed to collect the hard cap. Smiley congrats to the team. As well as all the supporters and investors. I hope to see updates soon for the exchange listing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
hi all sharpe team and supporters.

may i have the contract address of sharpe? and will it be possible for me to track the progress of the token sale ? i mean i wanted to have a legit check if the amount in the dashboard is really true.

Here's the information you requested:

Contract Address: 0xef2463099360a085f1f10b076ed72ef625497a06
Token Decimals:  18
Symbol: SHP

Thank you mate for this info. Also i want to ask if the ico is over? Checked the site and saw you already reached the hard cap then. Please verify.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
hi all sharpe team and supporters.

may i have the contract address of sharpe? and will it be possible for me to track the progress of the token sale ? i mean i wanted to have a legit check if the amount in the dashboard is really true.

Here's the information you requested:

Contract Address: 0xef2463099360a085f1f10b076ed72ef625497a06
Token Decimals:  18
Symbol: SHP
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I am not big fan of telegram but medium and other social media are my favorite places where I am keeping eyes for further announcements and updates. It is first milestone to get the hardcap before meeting the finish date. This project is one of the attractive for many people hope next steps to be taken immediately.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hello Sharpe Capital friends!

Although the Token Sale has ended, our Telegram community is still very much active!

Please feel free to stop by and say hi.

Also, make sure you're following Sharpe Capital on Medium as they will be releasing information on the results of the Token Sale soon!

Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Congrats to Sharpe Capital team for completing the hardcap of 6k well before the ICO completion date.
It's a good sign to see sold out on this thread.I am sure all the investors will be rewarded with at least 2x when we hit the exchanges.

I have much high expectation from this project maybe this team already payout first dividends in the beginning of this month. Supply will be limited and the demand will increase so you will huge spike when it will hit an exchange.

The low supply is an advantage for the project and the marketcap can easily go 10 or 20x with the current payout provided to all investors.Anyways congrats to the team for completing the hardcap.

Just compare it to cindicator market cap. Sharpe > Cindicator.

so, yes, very undervalued
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

The low supply is an advantage for the project and the marketcap can easily go 10 or 20x with the current payout provided to all investors.Anyways congrats to the team for completing the hardcap.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Congratulation to all team and the community for this big moment from my point of view this token will be very successful. Dev team has very impressive track record and showed brilliant performance for 1st month payout I believe this will be life changer project for strong hands.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Sharpe capital finally reached at its hardcap which is great achievement. It should have gotten this long ago with previously distributed dividends. This project with low cap and working team of highly professional people is going to be one the best investments of the year. SHP token will see appreciation day after day in my opinion.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Congratulations to the team, that was fast, last time I checked as only 3,000 ETH and when I get back now it was already sold out.
The ending was really great despite having a slow start, I thought it will not raise a good amount but I was wrong, pardon me, I underestimated it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Congrats to achieve the milestone hard cap achieved that is wonderful moment for whole community. Now we will enter into new era this project is already doing great job. Last month performance was really amazing I believe this will next big thing.

With only a 6k cap, that leaves a lot of room for growth. I think ICO investors are in a good position.

By the way, how many tokens were sold. Does anyone know that info?

Team is currently cleaning up loose ends regarding referral bonus and so on, once this is all ready they will announce the details.

Yes hopefully results obtained in accordance with the performance and hard work, and I hope we all can feel satisfied with the results of this project. smoothly for this project.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Congrats to achieve the milestone hard cap achieved that is wonderful moment for whole community. Now we will enter into new era this project is already doing great job. Last month performance was really amazing I believe this will next big thing.

With only a 6k cap, that leaves a lot of room for growth. I think ICO investors are in a good position.

Team is currently cleaning up loose ends regarding referral bonus and so on, once this is all ready they will announce the details.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Thank you for the support TeraBite! Exciting times ahead for Sharpe!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Hello! Congratulations on completing the sale of the tokens! Hard Cap Reached!  It was a pleasure to be engaged in the promotion of this project! I wish you continued success!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: