Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 48. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Good news, shaype capital already collected 2941 eth. You still have time to invest! Token sale end in 12 days, invest now folks! Smiley

By the way, how much SHP we can get in 1 eth?

1 ETH = 1800 SHP. You can find more info on tiers here.

Hey Sharpe Capital fans and contributors!

Here's the anticipated Sharpe Capital #AMA with James and Lewis!

Check it out!

Don't forget to visit us on Telegram and make sure you're subscribed to the Medium blog for some great articles.

Grin

Hello dashingcrypto, im cinfused about the tiers.

Basic rate = 1,800 SHP per ETH

1.77 - 11.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,890 SHP

11.9 - 58.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,980 SHP

58.9 - 294.1 ETH
1 ETH = 2,160 SHP

294.2 - 588 ETH
1 ETH = 2,340 SHP

What is the 1.77-11.8 eth means? And so with the rest? S 1.77 eth is the minimum investment? Please clarify mate.

I'm pretty sure there is no minimum now

Thats correct, the team removed the minimum.

so that pricing no longer matters right? as long as the base rate still remains on  1,800 SHP per ETH?  also can i ask you at what bonus they are offering now? i checked the site i cant locate the details.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Good news, shaype capital already collected 2941 eth. You still have time to invest! Token sale end in 12 days, invest now folks! Smiley

Check it out!

Don't forget to visit us on Telegram and make sure you're subscribed to the Medium blog for some great articles.

Grin

1.77 - 11.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,890 SHP

11.9 - 58.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,980 SHP

58.9 - 294.1 ETH
1 ETH = 2,160 SHP

294.2 - 588 ETH
1 ETH = 2,340 SHP

What is the 1.77-11.8 eth means? And so with the rest? S 1.77 eth is the minimum investment? Please clarify mate.

Thats correct, the team removed the minimum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Check it out!

Grin

1.77 - 11.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,890 SHP

11.9 - 58.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,980 SHP

58.9 - 294.1 ETH
1 ETH = 2,160 SHP

294.2 - 588 ETH
1 ETH = 2,340 SHP

Check it out!

Grin

1.77 - 11.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,890 SHP

11.9 - 58.8 ETH
1 ETH = 1,980 SHP

58.9 - 294.1 ETH
1 ETH = 2,160 SHP

294.2 - 588 ETH
1 ETH = 2,340 SHP

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

Check it out!

Grin
Activity: 448

Another good project. What makes you different from Gnosis? it's really good that your product already on alpha stage. I want to invest but maybe joining your bounty program much better considering ETH price now is unpredictable

Hello there, rather than comparing here is a brief description on Sharpe
The Sharpe Capital Investment Platform brings together a multitude of novel innovations in smart contracts, quantitative trading, machine learning, linguistic analysis and artificial intelligence.
SHP provides a proof-of-stake that permits platform participants to earn service fees in ETH in exchange for providing sentiment toward global equities and blockchain assets through our web and mobile platforms. Users are rewarded with service fees in proportion to the accuracy of the sentiment they provide, utilising a proof-of-reputation mechanism.
The platform is active as an alpha version, you can sign up here, https://alpha.sharpe.capital/login

IF you wish to join the bounty you can do that here, https://t.me/sharpebounty
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Another good project. What makes you different from Gnosis? it's really good that your product already on alpha stage. I want to invest but maybe joining your bounty program much better considering ETH price now is unpredictable
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Any questions for Sharpe Capital?  Join the telegram group and write to the team with #AMA for your question to be answered in their upcoming AMA.
Join here to ask, https://t.me/sharpecapital 
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi,
I have a simple question about the token.
Is there a staking feature to access to the crowd santiment with the SHP tokens, like with CND or SAN ?

In the whitepaper, I see 2 things :
- "Staking" is used to make prediction and necessary to be rewarded
- API will be available if we buy the access with SHP tokens

So, do you plan an access to the API, by staking SHP tokens instead of buying this access ?

This model sounds more attractive instead of buying the access. (staking to have the right to work don't seem to be a feature, for example with CND you can make predictions without any token)
Activity: 196
Hi,
I have a simple question about the token.
Is there a staking feature to access to the crowd santiment with the SHP tokens, like with CND or SAN ?

In the whitepaper, I see 2 things :
- "Staking" is used to make prediction and necessary to be rewarded
- API will be available if we buy the access with SHP tokens

So, do you plan an access to the API, by staking SHP tokens instead of buying this access ?

This model sounds more attractive instead of buying the access. (staking to have the right to work don't seem to be a feature, for example with CND you can make predictions without any token)

We aren’t crowdsourcing forecasts or analysis of any kind, and do not pay prizes. We’re measuring market sentiment and paying our community members in ETH, in proportion to their contribution.

We’re combining sentiment data with our own machine learning-driven investment strategies (and publicly recording our positions at Sharpe.fund), generating profit for community members while we develop blockchain asset analysis tools based on these strategies to assist institutional investors in understanding market movements in real-time.

API tools are in development and more information will be released later.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Latest from Sharpe - Referrals! Read about it in the blog:

Sharpe Capital Referral Scheme — Earn 5% In SHP
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Idea is interesting, and the fact that you already have working Alpha version is big plus. The collective of many people certainly works better on the prediction
of crypto currency prices.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

Wow, the hardcap is reduced to 6000ETH and now almost one third of total supply is sold, that is a good news for investors, 6000ETH is not too much.
Merit: 2
Rise of the Machine Learning and Decentralised Market Sentiment

Sharpe Capital wants to shape the financial market to its advantage by combining methods of machine learning, decentralized crowd sentiment & trustless ledger system.

https://anti.cash/sharpe-capital-rise-machine-learning-decentralized-market-sentiment/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Hey. What happened to your Twitter? Why more than a month there are no new tweets. Do you conduct social activity?

The telegram group has been quite active. You can also check out the blog for updates: https://medium.com/sharpecapital/

Twitter is still strong and important media in the crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1

The Sharpe team is conducting their first ever AMA!

You can check out the details on the blog,

The First Sharpe #AMA

Don't forget to clap and follow for updates on future posts.

And as aways, come stop by the Telegram Group if you have any questions for the team- don't forget to tag them with hashtag #AMA!

Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hey. What happened to your Twitter? Why more than a month there are no new tweets. Do you conduct social activity?

The telegram group has been quite active. You can also check out the blog for updates: https://medium.com/sharpecapital/
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Pages:
Jump to: