Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 11. (Read 44131 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Why do they react so violently? Fear.
They hide behind "good vibes" and empty words but nothing is forever.

Must read for all Energi fans:

Interesting article:
https://medium.com/@andvgal/cryptocurrency-of-the-3rd-generation-lessons-learned-2f36d18587f

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54348509
(link extracted from article)

I assume the author is known (appears in the photo next to "King"):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190403084808/https://www.energi.world/team/

Finally, Mr. "Holukai": my name is José Ferreira (no photo because i'm a little ugly).

DYOR
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Why is Energi so afraid of "negativity"?

The last few posts on here are refreshing to see and you can see the true colours of the community moderators. I feel like this post might get attacked too. Anything that isn't perceived as mindlessly "positive" is immediately censored.

Where's a safe place to engage with the community and ask the more difficult questions? I understand not wanting to deter new users, however there must be a safe space where questions can be asked. I have yet to find that...

Bitcointalk has always been a great place; it's been one of the sources of my information for my crypto journey and helped shine a light on how other people experience various projects. Reading the other posts looks like we might be safe from censorship?

Most of us have seen what repeated constant negativity from a person can cause. This isn't just online, it is the same in life as well but you find far more negativity online where people can "hide" behind a fake name. Go check out some servers that allow constant negativity to flourish. Generally the staff gets sick of those people and leave and the project ends up completely neglected. Now as to what you call the "true colors" of the community moderators, why should they allow someone to spread lies, negativity and misinformation? Anyone who believes they can come in and do that stuff needs to find how the real world works. Go to a store and start constantly bad mouthing them and see what happens. At best you get tossed from the store and at worst you get arrested. Why anyone would expect us to put up with that stuff just because they hide behind a fake name is beyond me. That lack of respect is not tolerated anywhere in life.

All of our platforms can be used for discussion but those pushing negativity, misinformation or lies constantly get removed. Why should we accept people doing nothing but spreading negativity while ignoring anything that doesn't fit what they want. Why should we accept people harassing our community? We actually care for our community and do not put up with people who have no purpose other than to try and spread negativity and hate.

Have a great day.

EDIT: Fixed my post and made big changes.
Activity: 61
Why is Energi so afraid of "negativity"?

The last few posts on here are refreshing to see and you can see the true colours of the community moderators. I feel like this post might get attacked too. Anything that isn't perceived as mindlessly "positive" is immediately censored.

Where's a safe place to engage with the community and ask the more difficult questions? I understand not wanting to deter new users, however there must be a safe space where questions can be asked. I have yet to find that...

Bitcointalk has always been a great place; it's been one of the sources of my information for my crypto journey and helped shine a light on how other people experience various projects. Reading the other posts looks like we might be safe from censorship?
Excellent quote that describes why we remove people who attempt to spread lies, misinformation and "cherry picked" information from our communities. Thank you for supplying that.

You like to claim tricks but we have always been forward and honest about making changes to the roadmap. If you choose to ignore that, there is nothing we can do about that.

As to the 5000 confirmations, that was decided by management of the project, which every project has. It has saved people their life savings but I completely understand that you really couldn't care less about anyone but yourself. It is in all of your posts here and on our platforms before you were removed from them. Scammers were hurt with this and actually made our community far safer but that doesn't appear to be in your interest from your posts. I will also add this has been in place for over a year now and a small handful of people don't like it and they have moved on to projects that fit what they are looking for rather than stay back and use it to push their negative outlook.

I am done arguing with you.

EDIT: To fix the end of my post.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NRGBTC/?exchange=KUCOIN

Although some topics remained to be debated, I feel that what was exposed here is enough to alert potential victims of your tricks.
Of course I will cut any link with your project but on my own terms and not yours... and, of course, after the 5000 confirmations unilaterally decided by the "backbone".

bye.
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Your figures are inaccurate, you like to say we are down 95% from ATH (which is incorrect, it is currently 86% according to CoinGecko) and ignore that we are up 481% from our ATL. As has been said by ourselves and others, you are certainly entitled to your opinion but we will not sit back and be attacked for making changes to our roadmap. Many other projects have steered different directions in the past and likely will in the future as sometimes you need to be flexible and react to the environment you are in. We have always said that timeframes are tentative and the roadmap is subject to change, it just seems that you are cherry picking to suit your narrative.
It seems like this conversation is going nowhere and you have your agenda here, we have answered your points and think it is time to draw a line in this conversation. We respectfully ask that if you are so unhappy with our project that you move on and find something that suits your needs.
NRGBTC
-95% from ATH.
89500sat (2019.06.25)
4188sat (2021.07.02)
Aprox: -95.2%
(source: https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NRGBTC/?exchange=KUCOIN )

Carefully read what I wrote: I don't lie.

No-ICO or Premine.
That doesn't justify you being able to lie and manipulate.
No-ICO or Premine... and no FUD (different opinions).
But a lot of paid (fake) marketing and fake roadmaps.
People need to know who you really are: wolves dressed as lambs.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is one specific reason why we have always told people that they need to do their own research.

We supply the information needed for people to make their own decisions, and yes, this includes marketing. We will point out the perks and never shy away from responding to things that people don't like. At the same time, those who wish to influence people through spreading negativity get removed from our communities. This allows people to do their own investigations without the pressure from people who's only purpose is to push others to mindlessly follow their negative outlook.

You speak of pathological liars after you make easily proven false statements. The percentage I mentioned in a previous post is a perfect example of picking information to spread negativity and using whatever numbers you want for that purpose. You never spent a second to explain how you came up with 95% when the number is 86% but I gave the link to show where my number came from. We don't attack people in these cases but at the same time we do not allow them to spread their misinformation through our communities.

Your posts are perfect examples of the negative outlook you are trying to push. You can find information in all of them that isn't correct and is just thrown out there as an attack. Your complaints are that we don't meet your expectations. That is a huge perk of not having an ICO, we don't have to meet your expectations, we meet our own expectations and those that are involved in the project who know full well what they are getting involved with! You chose to get involved with something that does not fit what you want, expecting us to change to meet your expectations. Rather than stepping back and moving on to a project that does meet your needs, you have spent months trying to spread negativity in our community and now you've been banned from yet another platform.

You are correct that these posts are a waste of time. I won't call them a discussion because you don't respond to the things that don't fit the narrative you are trying to push.

I do agree it is a shame. People need to do actual research when they decide to get involved in projects rather than jumping in and expecting the project to change for what they want. Keep up with the information as it comes out and actually have understanding as to the fact that things change all the time and those that do not adapt, collapse.

Find a project that meets your expectations and you will be much happier. Life is too short to continually attack a project you don't like because they don't do things how you believe they should be done. There are many projects I have been involved with that took a turn I didn't agree with and I left them because they no longer fulfilled my expectations. This doesn't mean any were bad projects, just that they were no longer the project for me. I didn't spend time trying to make them look bad, I moved on.

Anyways, again, best of luck to you in your future. I hope you find the projects that meet your expectations.

Have a great day.
When Energi came along, it seemed like a different project with noble purposes.
That's what got my attention.
But after all this time, it turned out to be bullshit.
Pathological liars will always be averse to the truth.
They are always correct and are heavily attacked by people who think differently.
These discussions are a waste of time.
I realized through my research that there are a lot of shitcoins, but worse than that, it's a project full of bullshit.
I apologize for possibly being rude, but sometimes I can't find the right words to translate the feeling I want to pass.
It's a shame, but things are what they are.
You do not know me.

I know the way you act and your mentality as we have seen it repeatedly and for far too long.

When I help someone I don't advertise.

Generally neither do I but when someone tries to make us look bad because we have to make changes, I will bring it up (and to add, your "jab" about not living in Venezuela doesn't exactly have a point other than trying to make us look bad).

I don't use the suffering of others to promote my projects.

Neither do we. You are the one trying to bring it up. We accept there is limited things that we can do and, with changing markets, things change all the time. You're the one who wants to focus on the fact we had to make changes to adapt and use it to, again, try to make us look bad.

I don't depend at all on your project.

I never said you did. I just said to move on because it is obvious your wants do not match with what Energi is so find a project that fits what you want.

I know money doesn't grow on trees (speaking of trees: how many trees has Energi Impact planted this year?)

Not sure what planting trees has to do with anything but it does line up with your complaints the price is down and at the same time expecting us to dump more on the market. Can't have it both ways when the whole market has taken a hit over the last couple months (even to the point that the crypto marketcap is down about $1 Trillion in the last 2 months (CoinGecko))

I don't want to prolong this conversation either, but when I find so much concentrated moral superiority I have some difficulty holding back.

What moral superiority? I am stating facts as to how things work and how we adapt. I am also pointing out the flaws in your attacks on us. Your expectation that we should sit back and allow you to bad mouth us because we don't follow your expectations is your problem.

Good day
You do not know me.
When I help someone I don't advertise.
I don't use the suffering of others to promote my projects.
I don't depend at all on your project.
I know money doesn't grow on trees (speaking of trees: how many trees has Energi Impact planted this year?)
I don't want to prolong this conversation either, but when I find so much concentrated moral superiority I have some difficulty holding back.
Best Regards.
"
Q1 2020:

Venezuela Adoption Campaign begins — Energi will begin starting to build utility in countries suffering most due to poorly functioning currency and payment systems. Merchants will be supported for accepting Energi and helping their customers use Energi. We want an Energi QR code in front of every store checkout in Venezuela.
" - https://web.archive.org/web/20190511151943/https://www.energi.world/roadmap/

I suppose you don't live in Venezuela...

Nope, I do not but I have friends there that I help financially. Are you trying to make a point? How much money have you sent there to help people? How much effort have you put in to figure out the challenges associated with this? How much money have you put in to make this a reality?

Things change and smart decisions have to be made for the project to continue to grow and succeed but I know you refuse to accept this. A person and/or a company can only do so much. Here is something to think on for you. Do you throw all your money into a single thing or do you work smart to build up your capital so in the future you can do more rather than end up doing nothing, or partial work, in the end?

This is basic to any business and, again, it comes down to proper management of time, resources and funding.

I am not going to continue to argue with you. I would advise you actually look into various things to understand how the world works so you can understand when decisions are made. Money doesn't grow on trees and funding always needs to be spent wisely.

EDIT - As a final point, you again try to focus on making things negative. You complain we are down so far from our ATH and yet you want us to dump a bunch of NRG on the market to fit your expectations. What happens then? So in short, we just cannot win when it comes to you and your mentality. Move on to find something that fits your expectations and you will be happier in the future.
"
Q1 2020:

Venezuela Adoption Campaign begins — Energi will begin starting to build utility in countries suffering most due to poorly functioning currency and payment systems. Merchants will be supported for accepting Energi and helping their customers use Energi. We want an Energi QR code in front of every store checkout in Venezuela.
" - https://web.archive.org/web/20190511151943/https://www.energi.world/roadmap/

I suppose you don't live in Venezuela...
https://web.archive.org/web/20190511151943/https://www.energi.world/roadmap/

Try to delete this "FUD" or "Scam" if you can.

Good luck and goodbye.

See, you ignore again the fact that we adapt to the changing landscape, and you ignore that you have been told this, just so you can try and push your negativity. It is very obvious where your expectations are and they do not align with Energi. Your expectations that we waste time and resources will never fit with Energi nor the greater majority of our community. You will actually find that most projects do not want to waste time, money and resources and once you understand that, you will have better interactions in the future.

Good bye

EDIT - I will add here that we have no reason to delete records of old roadmaps. We have never hid that we adapt to the changes in the crypto space and the world. You try to use this as a negative thing and it isn't. Wasting time, money and resources on outdated ideas is a negative thing.
NRG => NRK (North Korea)

Banned from the telegram group for this:

NRGBTC
-95% from ATH.
200 days below 8000sat.
48 days from a golden cross to a deadly cross and broken trendline.
turtle team
No roadmap commitment (Energi X was the last disappointment)
Lots of marketing (paid) without any impact.
In short: No fundamentals and nothing positive on TA.
looks bad

"
Q4 2019:

Energi Mobile Wallet — Designed to be as easy to use as Venmo and Cash App,
being able to sync with phone contacts, and making Energi payments easy
for users and merchants. Will also be expanded to feature one-click conversion
between Energi and Energi Gold (a stablecoin built in Energi like Maker’s DAI,
pegged to the price of gold).
Upon the Energi Mobile Wallet completion, we will start major campaigns begin
for pushing Energi adoption worldwide, targeting the countries where it's most
needed.
"

Any comments?

Yes.

Your constant approach of trying to force us into your expectations while spamming your negativity on our platforms has resulted in your account being banned.

You have been told repeatedly about the fact we update our roadmap to adapt to the changing crypto space yet you choose to ignore that and use these changes to spread your negativity while ignoring the massive downside to being stuck in a roadmap made in the past without adapting for the future.

A perfect example is the mobile wallet. As you were told on Telegram, why should we waste time and resources to build a new mobile wallet when we have a great wallet that is mobile friendly, used for things like Energiswap and is capable of being crosschain when it comes to projects like ETH? So your belief that we should have stuck to building a mobile wallet to duplicate Metamask is a waste of resources currently yet you ignore this simple fact in your attempt to spread negativity.

We are not required to sit back and allow you to use your "cherry picking" of things that don't meet your expectations, to spread negativity in our community. If perhaps you were more honest about the acceptance of the reasons for changes, whether you agree with them or not, we wouldn't have removed you but your whole history on all of our platforms is filled with this attitude expecting us to change to meet what you want while ignoring anything that doesn't fit your specific wants.

As a couple final examples of your mentality that we have identified and decided to remove from our channels, you like to say we are down 95% from ATH (which is incorrect, it is currently 86% according to CoinGecko) and ignore that we are up 481% from our ATL directly working on the negative side and ignoring the positive. So in your post, the first post is lying to spread more negativity right at the very beginning of it in addition to being focused on the negative side. Still wonder why we would ban your account when you also spread lies and misinformation? I could put in about you trying to compare us to North Korea because we won't allow you to try and poison our community with your focus on negativity but there is no point since it is obvious you are dedicated to trying to do everything you can to spread more negativity and that is very obvious.

As stated on Telegram, I wish you all the best in your future and in finding a project that meets your expectations.
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
We have already addressed your 'concerns' on Telegram but you continually post the same negative comments across our social media channels. This can be considered FUD or spam and is not acceptable. As we have already stated, you clearly do not support the project and it may be time for you to look for something else that fits with your goals.
NRG => NRK (North Korea)

Banned from the telegram group for this:

NRGBTC
-95% from ATH.
200 days below 8000sat.
48 days from a golden cross to a deadly cross and broken trendline.
turtle team
No roadmap commitment (Energi X was the last disappointment)
Lots of marketing (paid) without any impact.
In short: No fundamentals and nothing positive on TA.
looks bad

"
Q4 2019:

Energi Mobile Wallet — Designed to be as easy to use as Venmo and Cash App,
being able to sync with phone contacts, and making Energi payments easy
for users and merchants. Will also be expanded to feature one-click conversion
between Energi and Energi Gold (a stablecoin built in Energi like Maker’s DAI,
pegged to the price of gold).
Upon the Energi Mobile Wallet completion, we will start major campaigns begin
for pushing Energi adoption worldwide, targeting the countries where it's most
needed.
"

Any comments?
Activity: 98
When will you get listed on Binance?   Smiley And please let go of the 3.5days deposits already , reminds me of ETC on the 51% attack days.

The team is always looking at more exchange listings but in the majority of cases, exchange listings and discussion regarding them are confidential until the announcements are ready to be made by both sides. This means we are unable to discuss any potential listings or even discussions about them.

As to the 5000 confirmations requirement, this extra time has already helped recover more than 330 000 NRG stolen from our community in the first few months and continues to assist in preventing successful thefts. I understand that this may not matter to some people but this is for the protection of the entire community which helps keep both new and experienced users safe from hackers and scammers when on the Energi chain.

With Energiswap, you are now able to swap between over 180 coins and tokens without the requirement for the 5000 confirmations. It is only when people are leaving the Energi ecosystem, and the security our chain provides, that the confirmations are required since that is when scammers and hackers would be able to "escape" with any stolen assets.

So at this time the confirmations will stay in place until another solution is found that still maintains the security for our community. This has already been proven to be very effective in preventing cybercrime on our chain but we are always looking at other potential solutions.

Have a great day.
Pages:
Jump to: