Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 42. (Read 44126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
only just found this little Gem. i started mining with my small hash rate of 700 mh/s. i like to be an active community member of the coins i hold. is there anything i can do to earn more coins??
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
How many exchanges have been listed to the NRG project so far? Is there any highly ranked exchange site for Trading NRG?

We have just been listed on Digifinex but are also on three other exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/energi/#markets

RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....

Thank you for reaching out, we may contact you if we need that done.

Video of where, how and how to mine the Energi (NRG) coin on the Ethash algo (rus): https://youtu.be/ADHw8Uf7Ajg

Thanks for making that!

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
GOOD NEWS:)

Dear Energi Community,

We are pleased to announce that Energi will soon be listed on DigiFinex!

DigiFinex, based out of Singapore, is the 4th ranked Cryptocurrency Exchange in the world with daily volume of more than 500 million USD. DigiFinex supports English, Korean, Indonesian, and Chinese languages.

More details here: https://www.digifinex.com/notice/en-ww/129

Energi(NRG)will launch on DigiFinex - DigiFinex(D网)数字币...
That's a piece of great news. Energi is one of the nicest projects in the recent time blockchain system. so more exchange site will enhance its value and demand in the market. I think DigiFinex would be a good partner for the purpose of​ providing service to the Energi Community.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
It's a good sign that the price of NRG is going up at an exponential rate, So it might be a good field of trading and investment. I hope Energi project will be a good project in the Blockchain system.
But, one thing is very weird to see that the trading volume is not a satisfactory figure. When a lot of people will join and act at the same time then it will more lucrative than another project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's a good sign that the price of NRG is going up at an exponential rate, So it might be a good field of trading and investment. I hope Energi project will be a good project in the Blockchain system.
Activity: 33
GOOD NEWS:)

Dear Energi Community,

We are pleased to announce that Energi will soon be listed on DigiFinex!

DigiFinex, based out of Singapore, is the 4th ranked Cryptocurrency Exchange in the world with daily volume of more than 500 million USD. DigiFinex supports English, Korean, Indonesian, and Chinese languages.

More details here: https://www.digifinex.com/notice/en-ww/129

​Energi(NRG)will launch on DigiFinex - DigiFinex(D网)数字币...
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
In short, is the Pickaxe platform safe for use?
I need confirmation from Energi team about the reliability of Pickaxe.
There are several shared masternode sites out there - Pickaxe is a common one that some of our community members have been using. Please note that Energi has no official partnership with Pickaxe.

Great promise!
We also will eventually transition from proof of work to proof of stake, which will allow users with less than 10,000 NRG to earn dividends as well.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Activity: 202
Today the price if NRG is 1.20 which is more than the previous day, It's an increasing trend so that Energi project has been proved as a good project for earning money through trading and investment. not only that but also it's been marked as full 5 points out of 5.
Activity: 175
The price chart of NRG so far is a highly ambitious for trading and investment, from October to today, there are a number of ups and downs but in recent time it has followed an increasing path. so the trend line is going to high again. don't miss the chance.
Activity: 14
How many exchanges have been listed to the NRG project so far? Is there any highly ranked exchange site for Trading NRG?
Activity: 173
Today the market price of NRG is $1.11 and it follows the increasing rate, NRG price has made a 0.27% increasing path on this way. It might be an appreciated figure.

NRG has been established as one of the growing projects in this blockchain system, day by day the price of NRG is increasing and the growth of market demand is also a satisfactory level. It has been able to maintain a sustainable successive indicator to this price tag. It's a good sign.
10000 nrg is a big digit. If MN was made for 5000 it would be much more MN.
And much more MN would be, it would have 10 x MN
SHARED MN do not work ...?

There are several shared masternode sites out there - Pickaxe is a common one that some of our community members have been using. Please note that Energi has no official partnership with Pickaxe.

We also will eventually transition from proof of work to proof of stake, which will allow users with less than 10,000 NRG to earn dividends as well.
tnx Smiley
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2

Activity: 184
Today the market price of NRG is $1.11 and it follows the increasing rate, NRG price has made a 0.27% increasing path on this way. It might be an appreciated figure.

But, in comparison to Bitcoin or Eth price then it seems to be a little one, NRG should emphasis on the rating number and trading volume. At now, NRG belongs to the rating number of 463. The number should be in under 100.
Activity: 13
Activity: 24
Energi has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

NRG Market & Trading Data

Market Cap     $11.46M   
Current Supply    10,860,944
Volume (24h)     $13.78K   
Price %(1h)    -0.54%
Price %(24h)      -0.17%
Price %(7d)             -17.21%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/energi/
Wow, being a new project, NRG has done a tremendous work regarding market scenario. I think the supply rate is enough to make proof a good and shining project in comparison to other projects in the blockchain market.
Activity: 140
Energi has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

NRG Market & Trading Data

Market Cap     $11.46M   
Current Supply    10,860,944
Volume (24h)     $13.78K   
Price %(1h)    -0.54%
Price %(24h)      -0.17%
Price %(7d)             -17.21%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/energi/
Activity: 159
Their Treasury and governance system is working for becoming the foundation regarding masternode system on the blockchain system, not only that but also it's working in order to utilize as a full of potential. also, it will be used for development, operations and marketing purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: