Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 46. (Read 44126 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Hello from www.masternode.live
Just wanted to remind the Energi community that they are welcome to come and monitor their NRG Masternodes on our platform. Looking forward to seeing you there:
https://masternode.live/currencies/NRG/Energi
Look forward to seeing this platform as large as can be, I think it might be a good one for getting in touch about the market. Hope to see a lot of project in this platform.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
Energi is such type of Treasury platform which is comparatively bigger than any other raising platforms, I think Energi project will be one of the vital platforms in the coming time.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
In order to achieve massive adoption among the blockchain systems, this project is working with a very strong foundation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Voting is certainly good. How is your coin very different from other coins with similar technology? What are the main advantages of the coin Energi ?

Nowadays, a number of ICO project has taken the voting facilities as like Energi takes also, In this platform, Investors will be able to vote on this project regarding guideline and other important segments.
Not like other projects, energi has given a bit more facilities in the field of voting, investors can vote on decision making and guideline purpose of this project.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I hope that NRG will be added to GTM platform for Master Nodes and I could have some share of a MN.
copper member
Activity: 149
Why there is no ICO of this project? Is it harmful to the blockchain platform?
Undoubtedly, Tommy has introduced some radical concepts into Energi, some of which are at his expense -- such as the 10% on-going stake, instead of a big fat lump sum of Energi which he could have got at the beginning as well as the many millions of dollars he could have gotten, which is what happens in the majority of ICO's today- both of which would be greater than the 10% on-going stake Tommy opted for. We feel this system is superior -- perhaps a bit ahead of our time so far in cryptocurrency, and Tommy wanted to create it in this way for the purity of the design. The 10% on-going stake is effective because Tommy has a vested interest in the future of Energi. It's similar to a 3-year distribution that some ICO's are doing, but rather than 3-years, Tommy’s incentive to lead the network is spread out over its lifetime and not only 3 years, and thus is only given to Tommy gradually over time, and has value only if Energi does well

I don't know why they have avoided this popular segment, I think they are going to be established as a different platform, not like other projects. I think they have taken any alternative system in order to achieve their fund.

Maybe via selling masternodes as one way of generating funds here. Most of the mn-related projects with no ICO do the mn selling to investors, with certain pricing per level. Also, beating the bitcoin as the most dominant cryptocurrency is like a punch in the air.

As far as distribution - we have given away 1M+ NRG already through our Earndrop program and have another 3M NRG reserved for ongoing future Earndrops as well. We have announced in our channels that batches of NRG from our Treasury will be put on Cryptobridge (at a premium). For large investors, this is a great opportunity to be able to pick up large amounts of Energi with high liquidity.

Also, beating the bitcoin as the most dominant cryptocurrency is like a punch in the air.

But at least, dreaming is free, right? You have so much work to do here.

Cryptocurrency is still less than 1% of the world population. We do indeed have a lot of work to do, but we feel our design allows for us to expand rapidly. Every detail of Energi Cryptocurrency is thoughtfully designed to solve problems in existing blockchain implementations, as well as improve upon the strengths that have excelled in other blockchain projects. We feel our treasury is one of our biggest strengths - Our Treasury is significantly larger than any other major cryptocurrency (four times greater than Dash, Decred, and PIVX, which are our leading competitors in this regard). We work to identify and encourage activities which bring us the absolute greatest value back in return for what we spend on those endeavors.

If Bitcoin had a similar system in place as Energi has, Bitcoin would currently have BILLIONS OF DOLLARS worth per year to allocate to development and growth. This is an enormous missed value, a gap which Energi seeks to fill.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
Here, for the transaction purpose, they are going to use Masternodes algorithm in order to compute and maintain the link with other networks.

If you talk about network stability and decentralization then Investors will get incentivized to collect Masternodes that will stabilize the network.

In this purpose, the number of investors will bring a lot of changes to the decentralization sector. more investor will bring more facilities on this platform.
Activity: 175
Here, for the transaction purpose, they are going to use Masternodes algorithm in order to compute and maintain the link with other networks.

If you talk about network stability and decentralization then Investors will get incentivized to collect Masternodes that will stabilize the network.
Activity: 184
Activity: 173
Nowadays, a number of ICO project has taken the voting facilities as like Energi takes also, In this platform, Investors will be able to vote on this project regarding guideline and other important segments.
Not like other projects, energi has given a bit more facilities in the field of voting, investors can vote on decision making and guideline purpose of this project.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I don't know why they have avoided this popular segment, I think they are going to be established as a different platform, not like other projects. I think they have taken any alternative system in order to achieve their fund.

Maybe via selling masternodes as one way of generating funds here. Most of the mn-related projects with no ICO do the mn selling to investors, with certain pricing per level. Also, beating the bitcoin as the most dominant cryptocurrency is like a punch in the air.

But at least, dreaming is free, right? You have so much work to do here.
Activity: 26
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
the price of Energi Coin was starting at 0.28$ to 1.86$ but the price is decreasing, if you compare this project with the current market situation then it must be a gentle decreasing rate.
I hope the price of Energi coin will get a massive value in the future. Though the blockchain market is not going well but the time has been changed for sure.
I also hope that the price of this coin will go up in the future. I am not afraid of the fact that the coin has fallen in price at the moment.
Activity: 202
Activity: 24
copper member
Activity: 149
How is going the second round, here 30,000 participants would get a fantastic chance to make a profit from Energi project. is there any link for this issue?

Second and third round are currently both live for 20,000 people each. Sign up here: https://earndrop.energi.world/homepage

Round 2 and 3 are region specific, but our 4th and final round will be another global round. To be notified when Round 4 is live, feel free to sign up ahead of time here: https://earndrop.energi.world/global-signup.php

Nowadays we are facing a lot of barrier to entry and exit to this cryptocurrency platform. if Energi will get accepted as a user-friendly and secure platform then people obviously get involved in this project in the future.

It is part of our mission to lower the barriers to entry for cryptocurrency and work to introduce and bring cryptocurrency to everyone.

Hello everyone:

New NRG pool > http://nrg.zzpools.xyz/

Regards,

Just a disclaimer - this seems to be a brand new account with very little history for their pool. Our official pool can be found in our Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/sCtgNC3) in the #mining section under pinned messages, along with another popular community ran pool as well. 
Activity: 1
Hello everyone:

New NRG pool > http://nrg.zzpools.xyz/

Regards,
Activity: 159
It's true that around the world cryptocurrency platform is not so popular, but day by day it's getting accepted and becoming one of the profitable platforms to the investors and traders. So it has a bright future.

Regarding this issue, cryptocurrency has a lot of complexities in order to trade and investment. That's why this type of barrier should be considered and removed for being a user-friendly platform.
Activity: 118
It's true that around the world cryptocurrency platform is not so popular, but day by day it's getting accepted and becoming one of the profitable platforms to the investors and traders. So it has a bright future.
Activity: 175
This Energi project is going to achieve by encouraging a self-funding and self-governance platform. Not only that but also it will be able to achieve by absorbing and innovating with the most advanced technology in the virtual world.

Nowadays we are facing a lot of barrier to entry and exit to this cryptocurrency platform. if Energi will get accepted as a user-friendly and secure platform then people obviously get involved in this project in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: