Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 44. (Read 44117 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
The value of one Energi masternode is too expensive.
and this one does not have PoS, so small investors and non-miners don't have chance to join the project.
I propose the Energi team to implement PoS in the future on Energi network.
We understand your perspective - we do indeed have plans to transition to PoS.

More information about future plans can be seen on our roadmap: https://www.energi.world/roadmap/
[/quote]

I didn't see any PoS mentioned in the roadmap.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
To this platform, Energi Defense will help to protect this project from any kind of Hackers and Scammers or any type of negative acts. So it might be a good and secure platform regarding this issue.
Activity: 175
https://masternodes.online/currencies/NRG/
here is the link of the masternode, I think it's a good presentation of every detail of this system. Graphical presentation and statement of this masternode is clearly described.
Activity: 26
Its Governance system will make ensure reducing the risk of its token-holder. This energy community is going to create a strong platform for trading and investment purpose.
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
How this masternodes will work for the purpose of calculating? Is there any system which will be the main system for this issue?

Regarding masternodes, they primarily serve as a form of governance, vote where Energi from the treasury is directed, as well as receive significant dividend payments. You can find some NRG masternode stats here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/NRG/

nowadays we are observing that a number of the blockchain based project is working with the mineral mining, what do you think. about that project? Will it be feasible for a future time?

We have no plans to do anything with mineral mining. We are focused on the goal of becoming the world's leading cryptocurrency / dominant smart contract platform.

Must say looking at the ANN i had my doubts, but after looking at the exchanges and how the coin has been doing it looks like NRG might have a good future ahead. Good luck!!!

Thank you!

@Energicrypto on our $GTM platform - Congratulations, this is the best news!!!!!

Thanks for your support, we appreciate that!

and this one does not have PoS, so small investors and non-miners don't have chance to join the project.
We understand your perspective - we do indeed have plans to transition to PoS.

More information about future plans can be seen on our roadmap: https://www.energi.world/roadmap/
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
If POS technology has not yet been implemented in Energi, then there are good reasons for not doing this. So the coin must go through a certain stage of its development in order to later introduce POS

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
According to their providing info, They have a special attention to the inflation purpose, It has a good option in order to ensure whether in the inflation crisis. So credit should go to this plan.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Energi project will be a good platform for future purpose because of its potential, It has a lot of good features like funding and governance whose are very straight to the user.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
One of the finest features of this project is the instant trading facility, like me, an Instant transaction would be a good idea for providing a good service to the users.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is one of the projects that is based on self-funding cryptocurrency, And this self-funding project will get converted into a smart contact system. I am sure people will love it.
Energi project will try to remove all sort of barrier to entry in this blockchain system, it will be a user-friendly platform for trading and investment for building a potential future.
Activity: 2
 @Energicrypto on our $GTM platform - Congratulations, this is the best news!!!!!
Activity: 13
Must say looking at the ANN i had my doubts, but after looking at the exchanges and how the coin has been doing it looks like NRG might have a good future ahead. Good luck!!!
Activity: 118
nowadays we are observing that a number of the blockchain based project is working with the mineral mining, what do you think. about that project? Will it be feasible for a future time?
Activity: 26
Energy project is going to be a good platform for future purpose because of taking a long-term basis planning, according to them, they will be ready to tackle all of the possible difficulties in the future.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
How this masternodes will work for the purpose of calculating? Is there any system which will be the main system for this issue?
According to their website, They will follow a consensus algorithm in order to compute the whole transaction of this project.
so this network will use their own building system.
Activity: 24
Energi system will serve a significant quality in order to differentiate a powerful cryptocurrency project based on the present situation. this mechanism will work for the future's goal.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
Energi project will be alert for a simple inflation rate on the basis of every month, this should ensure to keep the consistency level in funding allocation, mining rewards and creating an impact on this system.
Pages:
Jump to: