Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 45. (Read 44126 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
this energi system has taken such type of governance model which is able to reduce risk who holds 10,000 NRG, so this energi community could be able to work together.
It should be facilitated by the decentralized governmental system where should provide a extra care for the stakeholder with providing some basic necessary rights.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
It's very nice for the Energi project which allows for instant transactions even in network congestion. Not only that but also Transaction will be made in a secure way.

Of course, Along with this feature, This Energi project has a powerful treasury system which can make 40% of the inflation protector, So there is a guarantee to make a maximum privilege regarding this issue.

It's a unique idea that anyone can submit a proposal for this project and it will be counted by the voting system by masternodes.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's very nice for the Energi project which allows for instant transactions even in network congestion. Not only that but also Transaction will be made in a secure way.

Of course, Along with this feature, This Energi project has a powerful treasury system which can make 40% of the inflation protector, So there is a guarantee to make a maximum privilege regarding this issue.
Activity: 24
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
This Energi project is going to solve some of these problems such as Scalability issue, Fund related problem, all short of Governance, Inflation along with decentralization for the long term.

When you can arrange a decentralized governance model then people will get attached to this project, I think this energi project will take care of its stakes holders by providing some basic rights.
Activity: 159
This Energi project is going to solve some of these problems such as Scalability issue, Fund related problem, all short of Governance, Inflation along with decentralization for the long term.
Activity: 184
The present market situation is very much uncertain and vulnerable, day by day this situation is getting worst. Ultimately, we are the people are becoming the loser. Is there any chance to get back the golden time of cryptocurrency?
It's really an alarming situation we are passing, there is no hope of light for this issue, the price is decreasing at an increasing rate. I am really worried about my investment, I don't know what will happen next?
That's why Energi has brought a newly developed system, they also demand if Bitcoin would use their path then Bitcoin would have been more successful and gained a lot every year.

Today the market also following the previous way, like me a lot of people are getting worried about this situation. what about this Energi project regarding this market situation.
Activity: 173
The present market situation is very much uncertain and vulnerable, day by day this situation is getting worst. Ultimately, we are the people are becoming the loser. Is there any chance to get back the golden time of cryptocurrency?
It's really an alarming situation we are passing, there is no hope of light for this issue, the price is decreasing at an increasing rate. I am really worried about my investment, I don't know what will happen next?
That's why Energi has brought a newly developed system, they also demand if Bitcoin would use their path then Bitcoin would have been more successful and gained a lot every year.

Activity: 184
Activity: 24
Activity: 44
I am very happy that Gentarium added NRG to their platform, I personally asked them several times in GTM TGfor  NRG Smiley  I am using their MN platform and it is really the best for the moment. 
Activity: 207
This Energi project is going to be a self-funding cryptocurrency along with mass adoption of this blockchain system. not only that but also they will eventually develop a smart contact in the future.
Regarding this self-funding issue, every project must have a long-term technological development as well as the allocation in the space.
Day by day this blockchain system is becoming a popular platform for trading and investment, so this type of project will add more value to this platform for the future perspective.
Activity: 118
This Energi project is going to be a self-funding cryptocurrency along with mass adoption of this blockchain system. not only that but also they will eventually develop a smart contact in the future.
Regarding this self-funding issue, every project must have a long-term technological development as well as the allocation in the space.
Activity: 175
Energi system mainly focuses on the four core principals for the purpose of adoption, they are:
trust, awareness, usability and availability.
Excellent, mass adoption is really important in this platform so availability along with usability also will work for getting adopted in a massive way.
Activity: 202
Energi system mainly focuses on the four core principals for the purpose of adoption, they are:
trust, awareness, usability and availability.
copper member
Activity: 149
I hope that NRG will be added to GTM platform for Master Nodes and I could have some share of a MN.

We have just been added to their platform Smiley
See here:https://twitter.com/GTM_Gentarium/status/1065682296429264897

Voting is certainly good. How is your coin very different from other coins with similar technology? What are the main advantages of the coin Energi ?

Every detail of Energi Cryptocurrency is thoughtfully designed to solve problems in existing blockchain implementations, as well as improve upon the strengths that have made other blockchain projects succeed. Energi solves problems in the following areas: Scalability, Funding, Governance, Inflation, Distribution, Decentralization, and long-term vision.

I recommend checking out this post that explains these aspects in more depth: https://medium.com/energi/energi-use-cases-74eaf56c5b6f

Also, our treasury funds our defense team, the Energi Bureau of Investigations (EBI), which has been doing some really great work lately to help keep our community safe and secure. For information about what the EBI is and what they have accomplished recently, see here: https://medium.com/energi/energi-defense-announcement-ef73dd41f62d

Activity: 121
Wow...
from now, we can avail Energi on the @gincoin_crypto platform, Which is very popular as a hassle-free access for those people who haven't much technical knowledge.
Activity: 159
If you know the Spanish language then let's try to pay heed on this video, certainly, this video will enhance your knowledge about the cryptocurrency along with Energi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSswCLjNfl8&list=PLJgMAZ7BSicoc7YM1av4bsXGqWlIXHjtR
Pages:
Jump to: