Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 3. (Read 22622 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!
Yes.

I already sent him my information and my deposit so I will be waiting to see if he starts refunding at least me.

Thank you.
Activity: 196
I hope he reads this. He has 48hs to start refunding.

If not I will take action.
Okay 48h from now right?
Love BTC!
I hope he reads this. He has 48hs to start refunding.

If not I will take action.

The total he SCAMMED me is 3.2537356 BTC so I will be waiting for my refund in my wallet 15q7ZmTn9ztYzWt5jqVJhoW1XWYHAHC2bj

Here is the TX https://blockchain.info/address/3NaD1NW5j4pJSDSJAsQXhJujd7oD47uZUE

If I dont know nothing about him in 24hs I will start moving.

I am not kidding.
Not 2. I myself invested around 4 BTC in total and never got paid.

Why don't we start legal movements with GoDaddy, do you think these guys used TOR or VPN to register?

Hosting and domain is there.
I'm sorry for your loss.
Also, what kind of legal movements are you talking about?

This administrator will soon return with a new project in September.
How did you know? Are you the owner of EnlargerOk?! Roll Eyes

I have 3 contacts who work in GoDaddy and i'm ready to use them with my team of laywers. I make a lot
I will get him through my contacts if he does not give back what people and I invested.
If you can then do that!
He have to refund us.
Love BTC!

Why don't we start legal movements with GoDaddy, do you think these guys used TOR or VPN to register?

I'm sorry for your loss.

I will get him through my contacts if he does not give back what people and I invested.
Love BTC!

Tell him that I will start legal actions with GoDaddy if he does not return funds.

I have 3 contacts who work in GoDaddy and i'm ready to use them with my team of laywers. I make a lot of money with my ventures so i'm ready to spend them to hunt a scammer.

I will be waiting for my funds at the same wallet https://blockchain.info/address/3NaD1NW5j4pJSDSJAsQXhJujd7oD47uZUE and my wallet 15q7ZmTn9ztYzWt5jqVJhoW1XWYHAHC2bj

If I dont get the funds I invested I will get you and im also ready to travel anywhere in the world right now Russia is my target with ukraine

Remember. I have more funds than you and more contact than you and I have one important thing: TIME AND MONEY.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
No, but I am familiar with one of them.
You are familiar with what? Ponzi? Huh
I have seen them launch, then run away with investor funds, but I will never know when they will launch another ponzi. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

No, but I am familiar with one of them.
I don't bite.

I'm sorry for your loss.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Love BTC!

I don't bite.
Proves to show that non of these sites are actually trading anything, they're just rolling funds.
Once someone deposits a chunk, they have no source of repayment if the flow is not enough. Also for some cheap ol admins, 2btc is a huge amount hence they pack up shop and disappear.
BTC2? I thought they run away with more than BTC2.
Lol, it's pretty obvious that they did not involved in trading.
Activity: 546
admin give the next project I'm waiting :-) Grin

Yes,  he had a new scam project !
I am wonder why people never learn ......
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Proves to show that non of these sites are actually trading anything, they're just rolling funds.
Once someone deposits a chunk, they have no source of repayment if the flow is not enough. Also for some cheap ol admins, 2btc is a huge amount hence they pack up shop and disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well am happy to say  I did not lose much here maybe 0.004 or something along them lines to not much lost at all few $ that can easily be recovered in others.  Looking to maybe start a ranking service up for places like this and have a trusted member vote on paying not paying or problems and rank it on own site Smiley along with having a full topic devoted to being on here maybe look at getting a sticky if mods approve a section for it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
admin give the next project I'm waiting :-) Grin
mib
So now its over no replys from the admin so he is a scammer god damn him and to the hell with him!!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Too bad this site ended up being a scam. He could have been successful.  Undecided
If the admin stay trustable and earn only from fees so he can earn many coins if he don't scam the users and the users can earn also... I can't understand this type of scammer.
mib
Shame to see this one fall apart the way it has done. Would of been nice for it to continue and grow. Such a shame for admins to be greedy when something like this could of lasted a long time to come.
Yeah your right it's a shame!!!
Pages:
Jump to: