Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 5. (Read 22622 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
So sad that they stop to pay :/
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
this site scam, admin run away already maybe, that 30 btc of course is fake investment, dont bother to invest here.. just some advice anyway.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!
Any thoughts about this?

It seems like a payment has been done today for that 30 BTC deposit

EDIT> Looks fake, I have my investments mark as paid for today but didnt get anything in my wallet so fake.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Yeah somebody put in 30 BTC yesterday...but that could have been the admin...to try and lure people into the black hole...LOL!

I think that was the admin. How do we know that all the big investments weren't made by the admin all this time to put us on the line and get more investors?

Definitely by admin, site is not automated, so admin inputs in the deposits once he sees it in his wallet. So he can create any amount of deposits as he wants to. Gc scripts and a lot of others has this feature.
Love BTC!
Yeah somebody put in 30 BTC yesterday...but that could have been the admin...to try and lure people into the black hole...LOL!

I think that was the admin. How do we know that all the big investments weren't made by the admin all this time to put us on the line and get more investors?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Hi folks. You can join: Bit-protect.com
We payment hourly up to 1.5% hourly for 200h.

oh fuck off asshole..
Activity: 394
Activity: 358
It is 100% scam, guaranteed. They're only keeping the site online in hopes of a poor sap depositing who doesn't know they stopped paying.

I came out of this one unscathed with some profit, but the majority of the investors lost and some lost really big.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
only time now will tell if this is scam and people are right. Funds might be moved around for reason but  I do see a trace of a lot moving and then end wallets. Ill give it 24 to 72 hrs max before deciding it is scam or not. But more looking into it maybe is game over if it is game over then am happy as I did not put much into this and can easily compensate elsewhere if it really has gone. Lets wait and see for admins return a was on this morning maybe back tomorrow morning maybe not who knows only admin can decide that.
Love BTC!
This is 99,99% scam. I have seen they are moving funds through wallets and not replying here so this is something that looks like a SCAM.
Ok then I lost 3 BTC...Nice Smiley Not the end of the world for me fortunately but i'm sorry for people who invested more money or money they can't afford to lose.

I'm sorry for your loss.  Sad
Love BTC!
Ok then I lost 3 BTC...Nice Smiley Not the end of the world for me fortunately but i'm sorry for people who invested more money or money they can't afford to lose.
mib
Activity: 196
Maybe the automated system isn't working. We will need to wait some more hours like 24hs or 48hs to see if he comes to say what is happening. If he doesn't come we can 100% assure its a scam.

ClashBit, I guarantee you that there won't be any new payouts. Just look at it... in the last two days they received more deposits than all the amounts combined from the first month. They had an amazing run, comparable to CryptoDouble last year, but now it's over.

The fall of BTC value which was caused by a BitFinex flash crash doesn't help things either in this case. EnlargerOK may want to cash in before the BTC's are dropping below $200, due to the BTC fork crisis.

Was wondering why their was a massive spike in the price in last 2 days so it is them causing the down trend and jumps or is it other people as well as seen 300 to 500 btc being dumped then other massive ammounts early on today.

The massive drop in the price was due to the BitFinex crash, a domino effect of 10 million USD worth of marginal trading triggers all going off...  but after this happened the market reacted (panicked) and started dumping more so it caused even more price fluctuations.  

Love BTC!
Maybe the automated system isn't working. We will need to wait some more hours like 24hs or 48hs to see if he comes to say what is happening. If he doesn't come we can 100% assure its a scam.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
its done now
admin is scamer
I think he now created a new account and see our posts here  Grin

İs system down?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
its done now
admin is scamer
I think he now created a new account and see our posts here  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
The fall of BTC value which was caused by a BitFinex flash crash doesn't help things either in this case. EnlargerOK may want to cash in before the BTC's are dropping below $200, due to the BTC fork crisis.

Was wondering why their was a massive spike in the price in last 2 days so it is them causing the down trend and jumps or is it other people as well as seen 300 to 500 btc being dumped then other massive ammounts early on today.
Love BTC!
Do anyone know the address to the cold wallet or something where funds are kept?

Pages:
Jump to: