Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 4. (Read 22622 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!
It's so easy to make a crime behind a PC..if I could just come to your door house I would show you how people feel when people like you just get away with their hard earned cash or btc...by cutting your fucking hand and legs.

But anyways, good luck with our money.

Google KARMA and you will see what will happen to you ADMIN.

I work hard and have my own assets and I don't need to sleep paranoid about people coming to my house to look at me I make more than $1000 per day fiat with my assets so im good to go but anyways im a bit concerned on how Bitcoin is becoming a scammers paradise. This will ruin bitcoin economy in the long term.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
İ received only 8 payments... System gone down...!!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1021668  - He was frightened and deleted messages in the Russian topic.

Yes, I deleted my topic, is it forbidden?  Grin

You hide the traces of your crimes.
We must remember that the administrator and will not play his game, as soon as the topic will be Russian scammer Vasilich, and begin to spread payments, then the former administrator and re-hired this man, that he laid out the payment.HYIPmaster - This is another Vasilich an account.

You need to be treated because you paranoid  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1021668  - He was frightened and deleted messages in the Russian topic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
We must remember that the administrator and will not play his game, as soon as the topic will be Russian scammer Vasilich, and begin to spread payments, then the former administrator and re-hired this man, that he laid out the payment.HYIPmaster - This is another Vasilich an account.He also received your stolen coins.

Your stupid comments do not even want to comment. Everyone knows that the admin of this site it is you, and is now you trying to blame everything on others.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Shame to see this one fall apart the way it has done. Would of been nice for it to continue and grow. Such a shame for admins to be greedy when something like this could of lasted a long time to come.
We must remember that the administrator and will not play his game, as soon as the topic will be Russian scammer Vasilich, and begin to spread payments, then the former administrator and re-hired this man, that he laid out the payment.HYIPmaster - This is another Vasilich an account.He also received your stolen coins.
Activity: 160
Love BTC!
I dont think it was 3 BTC only. I my self invested around 4 BTC with them and didnt get one penny back. Not even one payment.

I would like to trace them but not worth my time for just 4 BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
They ran with more than 100BTC and nobody want to dox them?

I have lost almost nothing so I am fine with that...one more payment and I would have been in profit.

100btc? it was <3btc.. rest were fake inputs.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
They ran with more than 100BTC and nobody want to dox them?

I have lost almost nothing so I am fine with that...one more payment and I would have been in profit.
Activity: 24
I managed to earn well but now the program is dead and you can not invest here !!!
Activity: 196
Activity: 22
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Thanks for new scam admin...  Undecided  Cry
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
only time now will tell if this is scam and people are right. Funds might be moved around for reason but  I do see a trace of a lot moving and then end wallets. Ill give it 24 to 72 hrs max before deciding it is scam or not. But more looking into it maybe is game over if it is game over then am happy as I did not put much into this and can easily compensate elsewhere if it really has gone. Lets wait and see for admins return a was on this morning maybe back tomorrow morning maybe not who knows only admin can decide that.
There is no need to wait for 24 hours or even 72 hours. Once they scam, they will never return.
I hope they will return though. Undecided
I don't recive my payment too !!
No payments today and no payments yesterday I think the admin is now a scammer he run away with our coins.
@Admin
If its not so come on and say somethings.

Dont waste your time here
The site its scam 100%
Yes it looks so .... but who knows maybe the admin  will come back and will say anything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No payments today and no payments yesterday I think the admin is now a scammer he run away with our coins.
@Admin

Dont waste your time here
The site its scam 100%
@Admin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
I wasn't paid and I think they're already a scam but there are still some users who invest on their site  Undecided
maybe users not from bitcointalk, they dunno it this site scam already, maybe its own admin lol to make fake investment in there
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I wasn't paid and I think they're already a scam but there are still some users who invest on their site  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: