Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 6. (Read 22622 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
The fall of BTC value which was caused by a BitFinex flash crash doesn't help things either in this case. EnlargerOK may want to cash in before the BTC's are dropping below $200, due to the BTC fork crisis.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I hope you don't run away with our money and pay so I can continue to deposit larger amounts.
I'm pretty sure after you post that you have 200 BTC to be invested... they were like "We gun' be rich! Cheesy".

Don't expect too much from EnlargerOk.
I mean, take CoinClockwork as an example. They never come back and refund everyone... even though they promised that they will do so. Undecided

Let's see if the admin has something to say. I hope this is not a scam.

Thanks!
Unfortunately, this is a scam. Roll Eyes
I hope not though...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well admin did have some problems with LTC payments last night so many has payment problems with auto payments again.

Didn't got a payment today? Usually it comes around the same time. (22:38, server time)
The square is green, but nothing in my wallet yet.

address: 12tX6nhhTkq9rHpPyBtr6SfbQABrvBPKe3

Hello, meemic!

After connecting LTC module our processor of payments has some problems with automatic transfer of funds, but in the next few hours we will correct this issue.
Please do not worry, be patient.

We can only wait as members here to find out what has gone on. Even with such amounts in on site and continuing to add services am sure that it is just a problem with the payments and everything is fine. We can only wait for amdins return to see what has gone on here. So for now is on yellow alert. I am not putting any more in till finding out what has gone on.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!
Let's see if the admin has something to say. I hope this is not a scam.

Thanks!
Activity: 728
The scammers chose a good time to take the money and run, because the frequency as well as the volume of deposits peaked tremendously the last 2 days... if they kept going their internal stats would have shown a decrease in their 'pot', so to maximize profits they had to stop right now and be happy with the loot.

We all know it was going to happen sooner or later but I feel very sorry for those who have deposited in the last week and especially those who put in huge amounts of money. Sad

Love BTC!
Anyways, admin said it was a problem with payments so probably it will get fixed. I don't see my box with a green sign so if they remain in business and fix it I think it will go green by then.

Hope all goes well.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hope you don't run away with our money and pay so I can continue to deposit larger amounts.

Make the best of me, I know how to multiply you. Grin
Love BTC!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Well, its obvious that when someone deposits a big amount , then its a good time for OP to pack up ..  Grin
I don't bite.
I hope it's just a problem with their payment system.
Please don't scam my 1 dollar. Sad

Roll Eyes

They Scamed Because they want the 274 btc to buy a mining contact 100 TH and makeing 1 BTC daily with our money I know that  Grin
Do you have any idea where are they going to purchase the mining contract? Tongue
Activity: 38
They Scamed Because they want the 274 btc to buy a mining contact 100 TH and makeing 1 BTC daily with our money I know that  Grin
Activity: 49
Why are people making such large deposits?
This way this system will never last right? Looks like its killed already..
Activity: 196
Enlargeok what's the problem with the payments please fix it!
You said you are the best if not then you are a scammer!!!
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
I'm missing BTC payments too,

I'm sure they will fix this hick-up, their support is awesome and fast.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
enlargerok
When will you pay in btc ?

I am missing a payment as well...

They are still in a huge profit so I don't know why they should stop paying since there are so many new investments.
I don't bite.
enlargerok
When will you pay in ?
Wait... wut? Huh
They already stop paying?

EnlargerOk, what happened to the "our marketing plan is designed for long life"? Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
enlargerok
When will you pay in btc ?
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Hello,

Just invested several BTC. I hope you don't run away with our funds since I have more than 200 BTC available to invest in different ventures so trying to decide which one is the best.

Do you plan on putting the 10BTC mark to higher than 10BTC?

Can I do multiple 10 BTC deposits?

Thank you.

Big "players" like you ruin such projects. Why so greedy?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: