Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July - page 5. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

lets hope he is not as wrong about btc as he was about eos.  Smiley It was little bizarre for him to make that claim if he did given that market was still struggling in july for the most part but that's not the first time. unless he meant next july.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 22, 2018, 11:13:56 AM
EOS is one of the potential altcoin, long term investment in this altcoin promises to bring a lot of money to us in the future. EOS has a professional development team, solid foundation. Many experts predict this future altcoin will become Ethereum's biggest rival. I believe that by the end of this year EOS will recover and reach the price of $ 36. Now the price of EOS is very low, this is a good time for us to buy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 22, 2018, 10:28:34 AM
Unfortunately the price of $ 36 was not reached in July, but I was always optimistic that EOS could skyrocket and the end of the year could happen, the most important thing to be able to get big profits now is to immediately buy EOS.
EOS is at a very cheap price in the last two months and I am sure the investment in EOS right now can bring you happiness in the future as the EOS technology is being evaluated better than ETH and coming everyone can participate in ICO projects using the EOS platform and this is definitely what all investors want.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 22, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Unfortunately the price of $ 36 was not reached in July, but I was always optimistic that EOS could skyrocket and the end of the year could happen, the most important thing to be able to get big profits now is to immediately buy EOS.
Activity: 247
August 22, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
I think to reach $ 36 is certainly a difficult thing, many factors can make the EOS price reach $ 36 and of course the major factor that can make it a bitcoin price can reach at least $ 15,000.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
Eos follows after bitcoin and shows its small stability. But, he has not reached $ 36 in July. Let's see what will happen in autumn
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
August 22, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
LOL. It's nearly the end of August right now and EOS price is still under $10. LOL. It's totally impossible although I know that EOS is a really good altcoin but BTC and ETH still can't rise back so there is no chance for EOS to be able to rise back to that high price in just a short time Smiley. Try to wait maybe in Sept everything will be better.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
I dont think there is a chance at all of this now, More lows to come i reckon before we go up
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 22, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
This whole prediction about EOS will hit $36 at end of the July 2018 by John MacFee proves that we can predict the what will going to happen in future and Peak of any altcoins. Although right now EOS is the fastest blockchain project which will give tough competition to the Ethereum & NEO blockchain. Once they grab the attentions of the Upcoming Startups & projects on the blockchain & attract them to use their blockchain smart-contract than EOS will surely hit $50 when the market will recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 21, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
it seems that EOS has not achieved his predictions. however, in the long run. EOS has a lot of energy. it achieves a million transactions per second. it is much better than ether. i think EOS will hit $50 at the end of the year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
Sounds very fun! but it still depends on the market. If Bitcoin lies on the bottom then EOS will be there as well

Quite interesting with such a prediction. But the fact EOS has dropped along with the market. And now it's only 4.8$. If you want EOS to reach 36$, then at least we need to wait 1 year from now
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

It will only be possible if bitcoin will also increase and go up to 15k usd then its very possible to EOS to get like that amount . in my opinion it will happened before 2019 come .
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
Strange situation with eos) When it was on all-time high everybody was saying that this the future of crypto, will go to the moon) When it falls to its normal price level everybody saying that it has problems and will never grow) waiting proper time to rebuy it at 2-3 usd.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 02:30:22 AM
I'm not sure that such a price will be. The market has fallen very heavily and it will take at least a year to reach such a price.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
Sounds very fun! but it still depends on the market. If Bitcoin lies on the bottom then EOS will be there as well
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:34:31 AM
Well who could predict that the market won't start next bullrun so early. There was no chance for such price of EOS.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 10:30:01 PM
It seems that his prediction was completely wrong and people should not believe in that crazy guy. I think the EOS is hard to reach at $ 36 and the current price level of the EOS is showing its true value. If EOS can create its own platform, this is definitely a very good news and many people will invest long term in this altcoin.
Activity: 193
August 16, 2018, 09:33:06 PM
you know what to do on his next prediction. this seems to getting close to 3.6 day by day
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 16, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

This is now concluded in which it hardly to reach $8 again to think that we are already to step in the 4th Q therefore i suggest to do not fully believed in the predictions because you will be just disappointed if the predictions will not happen as desired. Without specific explanations on how a certain coin will bullish run then better we will just wait and see as there is no one can really predict the Crypro market price movement in which that is why it was branded as very risky investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
August 16, 2018, 08:05:40 PM
John McAfee's predictions have long since deviated, and are already out of line. He was not reluctant and was embarrassed again to ruin his good name himself by throwing his Crazy Prediction. But, we can still take the good side of John McAfee's madness, because what he predicts's still better than the FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: