Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July - page 7. (Read 4108 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
He is a simple man and I would not say that he knows something about cryptocurrency. He just PR this or that cryptocurrency for money, he does not have enough knowledge to make such predictions. Therefore, I advise you never to listen to his opinion.

McAfee is not to be trusted in my opinion. His business in crypto has been only speculations and Pump and Dump. Actually I believe that his predictions are very well thought and are not predictions, but a speculations, because he is popular and can reach to big audience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

mcafee was very far off, LOL
Mcafee probably will eat his dick also Cheesy

God bless him, may he f*ck dem ho's before he eats it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 28, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

Mcafee probably will eat his dick also Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
July 28, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
It's obvious that the month of July is about to end and the EOS price is far from reaching the price that shows that market price cannot be predict maybe EOS could have reached the price if the market had turned into bull during this July, but let's wait and see in August and how it goes.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 01:03:51 AM
He is a simple man and I would not say that he knows something about cryptocurrency. He just PR this or that cryptocurrency for money, he does not have enough knowledge to make such predictions. Therefore, I advise you never to listen to his opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 12:33:40 AM
It seems that the predictions of John McAfee about the growth of the EOS coin by the end of July to $ 36 did not come true. Apparently, he hoped that by this time there will be a general rise in the crypto-currency market, but so far it has not come. Accordingly, the growth of EOS is still being postponed. However, of course this coin is very promising and at a current price of just over eight dollars it may well reach 36.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 09:42:48 PM
So it hits up to $35 per EOS. Then what? Are you going to sell your stash? What about the massive amounts of dapps Air Drops coming out between August 2018 to the end of the year.

In my Opinion, half of those dapps are going to be worth A LOT in the near future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 27, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Its almost the end of July and nothing happens, EOS was worth $8. Let me guess, he will again predict EOs will be worth $36 by the end of the year? All he needs is to keep predicting until he hit it. I know the guy is always been winning as he always been, probably involved in pumping several coins already and maybe even got away with IRS too. Predictions like these are often like making more people buy the token and then he dumps his.
lol he is continuously predicting and he will shot one day of course. I lost my belief about EOS, because they gathered money and dumped the coin. So it is very hard to see 36$ in very short time period, also nobody knows what will be next behavior of bitcoin. It can see the dip of 2018 after this mini trend and alts (+ EOS) should follow it.
No one knows unless he got the bunch of eos and he really can hold and wait till the prediction he gave will becoming true, the project still young and many more positive and negative news will showed up but the predictions is almost over for now it's only a week less before this month will end.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 09:09:29 PM
so as you can see, the month of July is about to end and you can check for your self where EOS price is at the moment, most times crypto space is hard to predict because no one knows tomorrow, we should take cryptos as anything we see, we take it like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 27, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Its almost the end of July and nothing happens, EOS was worth $8. Let me guess, he will again predict EOs will be worth $36 by the end of the year? All he needs is to keep predicting until he hit it. I know the guy is always been winning as he always been, probably involved in pumping several coins already and maybe even got away with IRS too. Predictions like these are often like making more people buy the token and then he dumps his.
lol he is continuously predicting and he will shot one day of course. I lost my belief about EOS, because they gathered money and dumped the coin. So it is very hard to see 36$ in very short time period, also nobody knows what will be next behavior of bitcoin. It can see the dip of 2018 after this mini trend and alts (+ EOS) should follow it.
Activity: 924
July 27, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
this has started to enter in late July and it seems that the target you are talking about will not be up because it seems to date 27th july eos price is still under $ 10, there must be a development from EOS that can trigger the investors and the whales to buy eos to be able up to the price of $ 36.
Activity: 924
July 27, 2018, 08:55:56 AM
EOS is supported and promoted by big names. I do not know why. I know that their solution is much faster than Ethereum network, but after Ethereum relase the upcoming updates, why we need EOS?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 27, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 27, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Interesting prediction but for it's not possible by the end of July even August. Eos for such price need strong impulse which can be from bitcoin or from some great events, which we don't have in near future.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:25:40 AM
In the cryptocurrency market, everyone is a beginner and I don't believe anyone's predictions. Except for whales/sharks, I don't think any individual can accurately predict every market change!
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
I don't agree with you. I don't think it's possible. I am now in August, but EOS is still worthless. You may think that EOS was the Ethereum last year, but it is impossible.
Activity: 89
July 27, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
It is possible, but only with the participation of major players in the market or sudden events that have a positive impact on the market.
Activity: 392
July 25, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
EOS had reached an all time high of 21.xx$ last April despite the market is bleeding and it's a good thought that this crypto can rise even during the tough times. With its current market price at 8.xx$ now, i don't think it can reach 36$ or even just repeating its current all time high and 35$ may be reached before this year ends.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
There are about 6 days left till the end of July and I can ensure that it's impossible Smiley. There are no way that EOS can rise to $36 in few days only Smiley. But if it's the end of this year so I think it'll be possible but still very hard cause EOS price was never being able to reach to high price like that Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: