Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July - page 6. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
August 16, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

Well it is now the end of July and EOS is trading at about 8 bucks so that should really tell you what the value of predictions is such a volatile market are. The thing is it is very easy to throw out these kinds of numbers in bull markets when everything across the board is rising, much more difficult these days though.

Anyways right now the entire market just seems o be tracking the btc price action and is by and this includes EOS/Ether and all the big alts as well. And as for 36$ in the future well if BTC can go back above 15k then yea EOS could probably hit that target, on the other hand if BTC were to go back to 3k EOS will be closer to 2 bucks.

He was, yet again, a little far off in his prediction. Well, I really like the guy, he is funny and very intelligent. But his prediction and not worth much. Could be also that he had a few drinks to many before he came up with that figure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 09, 2018, 04:53:50 PM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
Well John McAfee is not kind of a person that you should believe. If you know how he pumped coins last year you should know that he got paid for that, so he had his interest in these "news" like BTC will be 500 000 in 3 years and something.
Now market is red, so EOS is not an exception. 

John McAfee is biggest speculator Cheesy nothing he says is not safe. But the altcoins that he talk about are showing huge rises. If you can buy or sell at the right time, you can earn huge amounts of money Smiley
I'm waiting to see him eating his dick in front of TV. McAfee is lier, don't listen to him.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 05:32:08 AM
Sounds very fun! but it still depends on the market. If Bitcoin lies on the bottom then EOS will be there as well

The thread was created in May, bro. It was the time of the so-called EOS boom. That time many people really believed that the altcoin could go to the Moon very soon. As we see, it did not happen still.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
And now Eos is 6 dollar, 6 times lower price:) Mcaffee must do his own job I think, he is founder of antivirus program and he must keep there, he doesnt know crypto world much I guess.

Yes, it seems unlikely at the moment. As Bitcoin does not pull the market up, EOS will stay where it is now. Otherwise, reaching even 10$ will be very difficult to do this year.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 05, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

It's August 5 already what happens to that John McAfee's predictiom tl EOS?personally?i don't buy that mans prediction because hes just lucky that some of his prediction comes nearer but not to the point that he is reliable.maybe stop popularizing this man because only failure is what he brings to many investors
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 10:41:35 AM
And now Eos is 6 dollar, 6 times lower price:) Mcaffee must do his own job I think, he is founder of antivirus program and he must keep there, he doesnt know crypto world much I guess.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 05, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Well John McAfee is not kind of a person that you should believe. If you know how he pumped coins last year you should know that he got paid for that, so he had his interest in these "news" like BTC will be 500 000 in 3 years and something.

John McAfee is biggest speculator Cheesy nothing he says is not safe. But the altcoins that he talk about are showing huge rises. If you can buy or sell at the right time, you can earn huge amounts of money Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
August 05, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
McAfee know nothing about crypto market in my opinion, it was just pumper guy there is no more value according to me so I recommend that you must not believe much to him.
Well in general he is smart guy, but with their bugs. Anyway he was founder of the first anti-virus company and when he is not pumping some shitcoins, he said some really smart things. he has own reason to say some things, but his thoughts sometimes is really smart.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 04:15:30 AM
This is the end of July and the price of EOS is still not touching the target because I think the price of EOS will be very difficult to be able to increase prices without good news and without an investor buying EOS it would be impossible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
August 05, 2018, 03:20:40 AM
McAfee know nothing about crypto market in my opinion, it was just pumper guy there is no more value according to me so I recommend that you must not believe much to him.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
August 05, 2018, 02:32:59 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 12:54:55 AM
Too many price predictions around the EOS when it enjoyed the bull run prior to its mainnet launch. Sadly none of these predictions saw the light of day. For EOS to move substantially, BTC has to enjoy a major bull run first.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
For EOS to hit 36$ regardless of when it does, BTC will also have to go up substantially. There is a direct connection between alts and BTC so never forget about that aspect. Anyway, looking ahead, at least for the short term, I feel it's more likely for EOS to go to 3.6 than 36. Having said that, you never know in crypto. We may perhaps see EOS at 36 in a few years. I'd say it's quite likely.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 07:58:21 AM
To be able to reach the price of $ 36 must be a lot of factors to go through, and as long as the market like now it is difficult for any coins including EOS to rise up to 500%, $ 36 price can be achieved if bitcoin prices reach at least $ 30k.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
August 01, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

Well it is now the end of July and EOS is trading at about 8 bucks so that should really tell you what the value of predictions is such a volatile market are. The thing is it is very easy to throw out these kinds of numbers in bull markets when everything across the board is rising, much more difficult these days though.

Anyways right now the entire market just seems o be tracking the btc price action and is by and this includes EOS/Ether and all the big alts as well. And as for 36$ in the future well if BTC can go back above 15k then yea EOS could probably hit that target, on the other hand if BTC were to go back to 3k EOS will be closer to 2 bucks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
Any forecasts for a coin/token XYZ by the end of the month/year XX at a price of 1000000, are broken into reality by name down. EOS is no exception.
When will this change?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:30:41 AM
Well, this is the beginning of a new month[August] and the EOS is not worth this amount predicted, I believe when the bull run starts, eos will rise very well but I doubt if it will worth as much as this by the end of the year 2018 though it is a good coin.
I agree with you, my friend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 01, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
We close the question, as in principle, and the previous ones, where they relate to the name McAfee. He always assumed and everywhere he did not guess. Eos is not yet so good as to grow so in conditions of decline.
Activity: 352
August 01, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
Well, this is the beginning of a new month[August] and the EOS is not worth this amount predicted, I believe when the bull run starts, eos will rise very well but I doubt if it will worth as much as this by the end of the year 2018 though it is a good coin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
August 01, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Its almost the end of July and nothing happens, EOS was worth $8. Let me guess, he will again predict EOs will be worth $36 by the end of the year? All he needs is to keep predicting until he hit it. I know the guy is always been winning as he always been, probably involved in pumping several coins already and maybe even got away with IRS too. Predictions like these are often like making more people buy the token and then he dumps his.
lol he is continuously predicting and he will shot one day of course. I lost my belief about EOS, because they gathered money and dumped the coin. So it is very hard to see 36$ in very short time period, also nobody knows what will be next behavior of bitcoin. It can see the dip of 2018 after this mini trend and alts (+ EOS) should follow it.
No one knows unless he got the bunch of eos and he really can hold and wait till the prediction he gave will becoming true, the project still young and many more positive and negative news will showed up but the predictions is almost over for now it's only a week less before this month will end.

I do have EOS myself as a matter of fact, I got all the airdrop tokens for those who holds EOS. ITs just too hard to see that a project so new will get ahead of its time while the rest gets left behind. Coins and tokens are all in this together. If BTC rises so does the other coins because these are all related, if I see btc rise, I will also manage to use my USDT to buy those potential coins I have been waiting to go up. This strategy most probably is also the strategy of those who trade better than me.

Pages:
Jump to: