Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July - page 8. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
if there are projects on it, then it will grow
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:27:28 AM
EOS is good project and good backing of investors. But that was a wild prediction for EOS, in fact I don't think it will reach to $36 by end of 2018. It has already touched the top and came long down from there for consolidation. I think by end of 2018, we can see a price of around $20 for EOS, this is if we keep rising with the current market state. Of course if any good news come and crypto market boom again, we can always reach 10x in EOS in couple of months time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 24, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
EOS showed an excellent result today. I like this coin and I believe that it will become very popular. I think it's not too late to invest in this coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:08:57 AM
I think this price is too high, both in the situation with Bitcoin, and with EOS. Maybe it was advertising, but now it's the end of July and the price of EOS is $ 8
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
July 24, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Can not predict the price of the crypto market. Bitcoin prices may rise to $ 8,000 today but Bitcoin prices may fall to $ 7,000 tomorrow. So I never believed in other people's predictions and John McAfee's
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 24, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
I'm afraid, it is impossible. I think that the coin is still heavily overheated to start the rally, especially against the background of the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 24, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
I object to this idea. Because most people are focused on Bitcoin and now the demand for Bitcoin is huge. EOS, ETH, and altcoin in the crypto market will be greatly reduced if Bitcoin prices continue to rise in late July.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
EOS is a potential coin, and a lot of people love it. John McAfee is a celebrity in the blockchain world, and I fully believe John McAfee's predictions will come true. because John McAfee can see the future of Bitcoin Grin
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 24, 2018, 06:18:44 AM
In fact, the end of July. And the EOS price is still at 8$. It is not easy to predict the price of a coin at a given moment. even in 2018. Everything is hard to predict when the market is too bad. Hopefully by the end of 2018 the EOS price could reach 30$
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
McAfee is a shiller for all I care, so many of his price predictions have failed or hardly went close what he said. EOS at $36 by July ending is far from reality as they're still grappling with issues surrounding implementation and design and then, there's the issue with RAM and it's pricing. So before you commit your money to buying EOS, just the master shiller did his usual thing, think again.
Activity: 63
July 24, 2018, 05:16:42 AM
I don't think. For all currencies as a whole, price hikes are not expected today. The only thing that can lead to such growth is a pump.
Activity: 34
June 27, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
ahahahah dear dear John...
he doesn't understand nothing about prediction. All he wants are money money money (and cocaine ahahah).
EOS is not a good project, I advice everybody to not buy. too much FOMO around EOS.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 27, 2018, 09:22:16 AM
According to John McAfee it is going to hit 200usd by the end of month, I guess he will miss the target price by a good bit. In July I see a good chance getting at least to 20-30usd unless the current dip becomes the new standard or falling even lower but I believe this is the bottom
Activity: 336
June 27, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

Wow that's gonna be a dream come true,  if EOS  can get to that price or beyond, I just hope McAfee prediction will come to pass,  and not like the pump and dump he used to do before,  need to stack up my bag for more eos just in case it might reach that amount
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 27, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble but i really don't see this happening. EOS is far from perfect and has so many problems with both by it's implementation and design. I don't understand how a billion dollar funded coin can have so many problems during launch and can't even get things done properly.

If anything, I would rather invest in Ethereum (ETH). EOS just copied the ETH blockchain btw.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
The current situation of EOS is very difficult. Because of its loopholes and arbitrary freezing of customer behavior, many whales have begun to evacuate EOS. This will not only cause EOS not to rise significantly, but will fall!
We can't expect a major pump know since the hype of mainet was done and it is a roughly big pump from the price that it was started i think this might be a correction now or a dump. Either one is the whole market if its going to be good maybe eos will pump and reach that price.
Activity: 252
June 27, 2018, 05:52:34 AM
The current situation of EOS is very difficult. Because of its loopholes and arbitrary freezing of customer behavior, many whales have begun to evacuate EOS. This will not only cause EOS not to rise significantly, but will fall!
Activity: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:28:22 AM
I suppose John McAfee's prediction of EOS is probably actual, due to the fact EOS cash have clever generation and are in wonderful call for within the cryptocurency market. The rapid growth of EOS isn't difficult for EOS to attain a $ 36 price tag at the stop of July.
Activity: 340
June 27, 2018, 05:26:21 AM
No one can actually predict what will happen in crypto because it is volatile and EOS will need some time before it can rise to this amount. I believe EOS has the potential to reach this point but not July except if the crypto market recover from the bear period and the price of market rise.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
June 27, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
If EOS alone stand in this level what the bitcoin price would be reached mate. I see bitcoin to go bigger in the market whether altcoins go top or not but bitcoin should go top and market has to become more volume like go above 400 billions soon.
One good good news on crypto market is bitcoin volume dominance grow more than 40 percent now. That's actually a good value in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: