Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS is next Ethereum - page 27. (Read 3924 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 05:39:01 PM
It seems to me while the price for EOS is low, it is worth part of the money to invest in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 14, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
The EOS software allows for the vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. It provides authentication, account creation, databases, asynchronous communication support, and can distribute applications across multiple processor cores and clusters

All you said is great, but EOS has a long way ahead before get near Ethereum.
EOS is number 5 in market cap only because of the huge supply which is almost 10 times more than Ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 04:55:57 PM
I do not think that EOS will compete with ETH. It seems to me that now it is very difficult to compare these coins, because they are at different stages of development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 14, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
EOS is a good coin and it has duly received lots of raise coz f the project and product its offering the market, But ethreum is up top. the highest ranked altcoin. For EOS to match ETH it has to beat its market cap and value, which might not be an easy thing considering ICOs are still launching on their  platform
Activity: 523
May 14, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
The EOS software allows for the vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. It provides authentication, account creation, databases, asynchronous communication support, and can distribute applications across multiple processor cores and clusters
Activity: 523
May 14, 2018, 04:13:57 PM
EOS can simply pay projects for using its technology. Some companies will not have a choice, as the currency is supported by reputable industry representatives. I hope that the technology is not a "dummy"
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
EOS to Ethereum is still very, very far away. In terms of capitalization, it will take several years. Maybe it's a lucky horse, but it's definitely not now.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
I do not think that EOS can replace ETH, let's wait for the launch of its blockchain and understand what it is capable of. The ETH team also does not sit still and soon we will see the results of their work.

Agree that EOS could not replace Ethereum.
I don't understand what characteristics of EOS will provide to this blockchain any significant preferences on the Ethereum network.
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 03:52:20 PM
As soon as I will be free money, I will buy EOS. I think the coin has a very large potential. In my opinion it's worth investing
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 14, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
Recently, EOS has shown good results. After launching the main network, most likely, will go into growth. But to create competition Ethereum, perhaps, it will not be possible. To use EOS for a long-term perspective is quite acceptable, which I did for myself.
Activity: 52
May 14, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
Many people said more, so I bought some
Activity: 406
May 14, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
I do not think that EOS can replace ETH, let's wait for the launch of its blockchain and understand what it is capable of. The ETH team also does not sit still and soon we will see the results of their work.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 14, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
Honestly i do think its good to invest in coin with smart contract project. EOS has prove it that it can grow so big in few months. I do see great perfomance for every coin with smart contract and blockchain project for example waves that able to grow more than 25% i believe, in last month. I do think its good to invest in EOS for long-term.
Activity: 476
May 14, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
I agree, there have been a lot of news about this recently. I think you can try it, and believe this news. Smoke without fire does not happen. So I plan to buy some. Well, you need to decide for yourself-it is necessary or not
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
Is EOS possible to compare with the ether. A young coin with an old one should not be compared. From the field of activity are somewhat different. Can I find out if it's possible to technically place smart contracts and make new ICOs on EOS?
Activity: 52
May 14, 2018, 12:46:44 PM
EOS itself must show how good it is. in the meantime, I choose to invest ETH.
Activity: 490
May 14, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
The scale of the currency attracts more and more new investors. During the ICO, colossal money was collected. Part of the investment is spent on promotion and advertising, which attracts the attention of other potential investors. Despite of this it's hardly name EOS new ETH.
Activity: 406
homt.net
May 14, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
I don't think that EOS will replace Ethereum, but I'm sure that they'll be competing with each other for the 2nd place on the market. I assume that EOS cap will rise much after the launch of the main network and it should overtake Bitcoin Cash and Ripple during the Summer.

I have same opinion. EOS can not be next Ethereum. Litecoin I support for next option. Ripple also going good.

Nobody don't   know what will be exactly but now Eos have advantages over ethereum is fact

Yes. But Thats just a personal movement.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
No bro, i think you should wait now because it is not gonna beat ethereum easily.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
Nobody don't   know what will be exactly but now Eos have advantages over ethereum is fact
Pages:
Jump to: