Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS is next Ethereum - page 30. (Read 3924 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 11:04:13 AM
I see eos is a coin that had grow so much lately. I do think eos will be great competitor for ethereum but i do think ethereum still be the market leader for blockchain technology platform. Its good to invest in eos cause seems it still be able to grow more and seems investing in eos is much profitable than investing on ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
I am also very optimistic about EOS. EOS definitely has the potential to become the next ETH. Because EOS has a huge community, and the developers of EOS are very powerful. The throughput of EOS is very large and it is worth investing.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
As long as you go ahead with the EOS main network in June this year, EOS will change many of the problems in the current situation of encrypted payments, and the growth of EOS will be explosive.
Activity: 26
May 10, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
I am not sure as if eos going to reach market cap of ethereum but it surely has potential. Many crypto experts suggest to see 100x in eos, and I don't think its impossible.
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
EOS is a good coin for investing money, no doubt. But you really can't compare with Ethereum and it will never be the next ETH. Ethereum is far better than EOS. Let's see what comes next to this project.
I agree with your point of view. I think that the EOS will get a small part of the Ethereum market, but it will not replace the great and mighty Ethereum. In addition, the EOS has many other competitors. On example, I think Cordano's more promising.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 03:24:39 AM
EOS is a good coin for investing money, no doubt. But you really can't compare with Ethereum and it will never be the next ETH. Ethereum is far better than EOS. Let's see what comes next to this project.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 03:21:02 AM
I think that EOS will surpass ETH in all. Already now its price has increased significantly. When EOS realroot your program price must be increased. I already bought EOS and I will buy more.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 10, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
You are right, the EOS is a lot of people interested in the past. Prices continue to rise and there is no sign of falling. It was a coin that surprised me a lot. Maybe in the future EOS will replace ETH
Activity: 151
May 10, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
I think the future of EOS construction is too good, so I don't think it well. I don't think it will exceed Ethereum. I believe Ethereum will have greater development prospects this year. I believe its price will soar. .
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 10, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
I agree with your opinion. EOS will probably be the next ETH in Crypto. I invested in EOS when the EOS was listed on the Binance Exchange. And I still decide to HOLD EOS until the end of this year
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

không, tôi không nghĩ EOS là ETH tiếp theo. mặc dù EOS rất có tiềm năng phát triển và được rất nhiều người quan tâm nhưng tôi nghĩ rằng NEO mới chính là ETH tiếp theo
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

In my opion EOS can't replace ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin. Many investors and ICO's project rely in ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 462
May 10, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
I think EOS is very perspective project and primary competitor of Etherium, but think as soon as they have different approach to consensus building, they both will survive and have mass adoption in the world
Activity: 87
May 10, 2018, 03:07:44 AM
EOS is actually equivalent to the upgraded version of Ethereum, which supports millions of transactions per second and a block every 3 seconds. Ethereum smart contracts are charged, and EOS is free. App developers can use the system's storage resources based on the number of EOS tokens they own. EOS uses the DPOS consensus mechanism, which does not require mining and is not prone to bifurcation; bits Coin and Ethereum use PoW for mining, and mining is slow. However, there are still many problems in EOS technology: Blockchain network performance is poor, expansion is difficult, development is difficult, transaction costs are expensive, security is poor, and cross-chain is poor.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 11:04:10 PM
I am not sure as if eos going to reach market cap of ethereum but it surely has potential. Many crypto experts suggest to see 100x in eos, and I don't think its impossible.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
I dont trust the EOS project at all to be honest, something very dodgey behind it all, and the fact that no significant projects run on it yet rings alarm bells for me. How it got pumped so hard in the last week is beyond me
Activity: 163
May 04, 2018, 05:02:56 AM
I do not think that the EOS will bring the same amount of money as ETH. The ether had a lot of problems during the release, and generally there were a lot of disagreements, so the price was not high. And the EOS has already grown in price several times, although there was not even a release yet. This is a very speculative project.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
April 30, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
EOS has great big potential.But it cant be reach ETH level.People have hope for that , but i dont believe that.EOS is good , ETH is legend.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 02:06:17 PM
EOS does not compare to ETH , but good competition leads to development. In my opinion, ETH already has many projects made on him and he remains number one
Activity: 98
April 30, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
Critical Vulnerability in EOS Smart Contract System!
Chengdu LiaAn Technology Co (LianAn Tech) and its research platform VaaS (Verification as a Service), part of the EOS.CYBEX group, has identified a critical vulnerability embedded in the EOS smart contract architecture. This is a sireus signal to follow down of price EOS or not? Voting to show you opinion here - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/158
Pages:
Jump to: