Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS is next Ethereum - page 29. (Read 3924 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?

EOS is not comparable to ETH at all,if you Compare NEO with ETH in coming few years that matters.EOS is in nascent stage and it has to cover many dip and pump up period.No doubt EOS is another strong project based coin running its own block chain.EOS project has high transaction speed,but no fees.No need for forks to perform upgrade,making it highly interesting coin to follow.If you think from invest point of view i would suggest to invest and hold it till the EOS project gets mature,it will take 2-3 years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
Who knows... it can be, seems like that, but ethereum is way more popular than EOS coin, and area of application is wider.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
idap.io
May 12, 2018, 01:18:04 PM
I see the eos have a pretty good future, even if done comparably in a comprehensive manner, eos is much better, but still lost to fame with ethereum platform
Activity: 546
May 12, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
next ethereum or killer as its called
i worry the price too high now for no mainnet yet https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
May 12, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
Je pense que EOS a toute ses chances. Mais cela ne sera par pour demain, Ethereum a l' avantage d' avoir une grande longueur d'avance. Mais l' avenir nous le dira. Soyons patient, et pour toute sécurité achète des EOS pour long terme.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
In China, EOS NEO BTM said he is the next Ethereum and they are all good projects. Then in the end who is the next Ethereum, I think no one can give a definitive answer. All of these are unknown, so you need to take the time to study them so that you can have a judgement on which project to invest in.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
My opinion is that WAVES is the next Ethereum. And from what I know there are a few other coins/platforms competing for the name of "Next Ethereum".
And .. as others said, the name is quite unfortunate.
Activity: 66
May 12, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
to be next Etherium we cannot say let see what will happen this 2018. Hopefully this will be there year..Just wait time will come!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
At the moment I am still skeptical about the EOS, it is definitely very good and quality and will take a worthy place, but to be the next ETH, I do not think.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
it is worth your investment . it is a hot coin this year , just like last year's ether . i think it is more suitable for large-scale commercial applications . its transfer fees are low . it can complete millions of transactions per second .
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
I don't think you guys understand what you are saying, it was just like the days of Ethereum being pushed as the one to beat Bitcoin, by those that missed out of BTC, I think thise that missed out of Ethereum want to push this as the next big thing, but what we are waiting to see is the numbers of developers building Dapps on it because to me this is where the real value of a platform would come from
Activity: 62
May 11, 2018, 12:42:20 AM
The EOS project as we all know has very good prospects for becoming a really good platform that will compete with EHT projects, so I think that the EOS project will have a really good future. Now it's up to the developers. Smiley
Activity: 490
May 10, 2018, 11:55:32 AM
EOS progresses consistently, recently. I have been following it for a long time. It is quite promising. Obviously, I'm thinking to invest in it. Nevertheless, it is early that to say that EOS is next ETH.
EOS will be launching their Mainnet in the next two or so months, said to be on June 2nd. The EOS.io launch will mean that the crypto shifts from the Ethereum blockchain heralding another stage in its development.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
Do not fool youselves please, EOS is not next Ethereum, nothing is next Ethereum. EOS itself an ethereum token and how can you say this? Incredible... Those projects go with market pumpers. Nothing else. Including EOS, most of the Ethereum copies are hyped ones.
Activity: 122
May 10, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
EOS progresses consistently, recently. I have been following it for a long time. It is quite promising. Obviously, I'm thinking to invest in it. Nevertheless, it is early that to say that EOS is next ETH.
Activity: 221
May 10, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
EOS is based on Etherium platform, So the development of EOS will be bound to ETH. I'm not sure about that. But I believe the development of EOS is bound to go along with ETH.

I agree with you that the development of EOS is still dependent on ethereum, therefore the possibility to go beyond ethereum is very small. However, EOS has good growth so it is good for investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 10, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
EOS is based on Etherium platform, So the development of EOS will be bound to ETH. I'm not sure about that. But I believe the development of EOS is bound to go along with ETH.
Activity: 406
May 10, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?

For me No, Because EOS and Ethereum cannot competing each other and EOS cannot combines to Ethereum because is difference to each other. We need to wait for further new updates regarding EOS platform. EOS are good coin, which is can decide if want to buy EOS as for long term.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 10, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
EOS have many eth coins and he manipulate with him for decreasing price of etherium, i think its not fair play.
Few days ago eos moves eth to the exchange
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 10, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
I doubt the prospects for further development of EOS. Of course, EOS is an interesting project, but until we see real results of the developers' work we can not invest with confidence in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: