Pages:
Author

Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! Pow/Pos [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept] - page 3. (Read 11791 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
window wallet keep crashing on boot(win 7 64bit)  .  Redownloaded and tried again. Same. 

same here
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
our nodes are on block 1 due to checkpointing the pre-mine which is checkpoint 1
have you deleted everything in roaming first?

weve ran it on two pcs, one with exact same system as comment above and it opens fine
Activity: 81
window wallet keep crashing on boot(win 7 64bit)  .  Redownloaded and tried again. Same. 

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Wallet not working - you have to delete Checkpoint 1 (not 0) or your nodes have to be on block 1 and not 0 Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
hi all,
we have fixed the issue and everything is good to go wallet and source are on the first page, thanks for your patience now lets get down to business Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Regardless of what happens here, never send money to an ico without escrow.
Activity: 80
Why do people even give a shit about a new timer?  Assuming dev is working on the code. Hopeful you come back with something because i was interested in this..
legendary
Activity: 1073
Dev gave up already?? Abanded ship?

It seems like he is just checking to make sure the coin is ready for launching.
Activity: 139
Dev gave up already?? Abanded ship?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 798
again apologies for the delays, as an active member in the community i get agitated and annoyed when things are delayed but when you are on the development end its really difficult. not only do you have to actually sort out your coin as quickly as possible but there is pressure from the community.

We are working as quickly possible to sort it out, we've only failed once and failure is ok, it would have been irresponsible and against the reasons we launched the coin to keep it out there with such easy mining when the coin is meant to be a rarity. plenty of big coins right now like tron and crave had bugs at the start and if they had listened to people saying give up, they wouldnt be where they are today

investments are personal choices and i can understand why the coin might not appear appealing right now but we are continuing to work on the coin regardless of the levels of support we recieve from the community, its good to voice your opinion and i respect peoples judging of the coin but i ask that you dont overly spam the thread, we will have a fix as soon as possible

Thanks, f*ck you!

For you guys, good night! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
A realistic countdown would be nice, since I am off to deal with irl things. I would knew when to sit back on the pc. Kiss
again apologies for the delays, as an active member in the community i get agitated and annoyed when things are delayed but when you are on the development end its really difficult. not only do you have to actually sort out your coin as quickly as possible but there is pressure from the community.

We are working as quickly possible to sort it out, we've only failed once and failure is ok, it would have been irresponsible and against the reasons we launched the coin to keep it out there with such easy mining when the coin is meant to be a rarity. plenty of big coins right now like tron and crave had bugs at the start and if they had listened to people saying give up, they wouldnt be where they are today

investments are personal choices and i can understand why the coin might not appear appealing right now but we are continuing to work on the coin regardless of the levels of support we recieve from the community, its good to voice your opinion and i respect peoples judging of the coin but i ask that you dont overly spam the thread, we will have a fix as soon as possible

I suggested that you put a new countdown timer that was realistic and not too optimistic...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

so at least can we get a new countdown timer? :/

Seems like a failed relaunch, no pools running... Just another coin to the waste it seems like.
Pages:
Jump to: