Pages:
Author

Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! Pow/Pos [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept] - page 4. (Read 11791 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
agreed, also i think the ICO's are fake

Close this thread you failed 3 times!

I am out  Huh

Your tears are delicious.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
agreed, also i think the ICO's are fake
Activity: 798
Any news dev  Huh

will be launching wallet and source as soon as possible apologies for delays, its always hard to estimate and stick to a schedule when your original schedule has encountered problems and you are no longer on it, currently finishing up mining the premine for ico, we will have it all up as soon as we can

Close this thread you failed 3 times!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Any news dev  Huh

will be launching wallet and source as soon as possible apologies for delays, its always hard to estimate and stick to a schedule when your original schedule has encountered problems and you are no longer on it, currently finishing up mining the premine for ico, we will have it all up as soon as we can
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Activity: 117
BinPool Admin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Will be a Windows wallet posted on the launch ?
legendary
Here is the countdown

RELAUNCH IN:
When is relaunch? The timer pic link is broken.

timer works ok for me, if anyone else is having a problem too i can replace it, but at the time of writing this about and hour and a half

And dev upload the source to github

source is being sorted out right now, i will notify you when its good to go

will fix the timer as soon as i can but its not my top priority, i believe it works if you refresh page
legendary

timer works ok for me, if anyone else is having a problem too i can replace it, but at the time of writing this about and hour and a half

And dev upload the source to github
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

yes pls do it its stuck http://prntscr.com/70dgcd

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
deepest apologies, our coin was fully functional but we screwed up with the difficulty retarget, at one point blocks were taking less than a second to complete, theres only 100k coins with 50k mineable, we have to make the coin sustainable so that people who got in in the first 15 minutes arent the only people that profit.

we are resetting the coin right now, i will set a relaunch countdown for 2 hours from now, once again sincerest apologies

so what will happen now, ppl who mined captioned blocks will have much larger number of coins compare to the others ? so how you'll proportion block rewards ?

coin completely reset, coins mined before are useless, apologies its the only way we can make this fair now

well thanks alot lets gear up and hopefully 2 hrs ETA wont be 2 days Smiley like others DEV
GL with relaunch
Pages:
Jump to: