Pages:
Author

Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! Pow/Pos [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept] - page 8. (Read 11791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
https://epy.coin-miners.info is open for pre-reg , dev pls add to the op
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
hi all,
got home to see nearly 2btc has been deposited, im slightly surprised but also grateful for your support for Empyrean. Tomorrow is launch day regardless of outcome of ico, we have a supernova pool already, the wallets and roadmap will be released too, i am really looking forward to launch time now  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hi all,
thanks for the interest and support, ico finishes in 1 day and 7 hours at the time of writing this, i woke up to find overnight we've recieved 3 ico investments amounting to 0.72btc, once ico is done we will be posting a list of addresses and amounts and thier share of the coin if we reach 5btc, if we dont i will be sending the btc back. thank you for your trust and support for empyrean, we wont let you down

I hope we reach 5.01 btc lol, then I get a good share Kiss
hi all,
thanks for the interest and support, ico finishes in 1 day and 7 hours at the time of writing this, i woke up to find overnight we've recieved 3 ico investments amounting to 0.72btc, once ico is done we will be posting a list of addresses and amounts and thier share of the coin if we reach 5btc, if we dont i will be sending the btc back. thank you for your trust and support for empyrean, we wont let you down
Just in with 0.35, lets gamble  Grin
Activity: 80
Low number of coins, I 'm a gambler also, I will get in, don't know with how much yet.
Watching..

Part of me is screaming no, but I'm interested.

Decisions decisions...
Low number of coins, I 'm a gambler also, I will get in, don't know with how much yet.
Watching..
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
only in crypto you ask people to invest only to tell them later what they have bought (roadmap after ICO bs)

"But the most absurd and preposterous of all, and which shewed, more completely than any other, the utter madness of the people, was one started by an unknown adventurer, entitled “A company for carrying on an undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is.” Were not the fact stated by scores of credible witnesses, it would be impossible to believe that any person could have been duped by such a project. The man of genius who essayed this bold and successful inroad upon public credulity, merely stated in his prospectus that the required capital was half a million, in five thousand shares of 100l. each, deposit 2l. per share. Each subscriber, paying his deposit, would be entitled to 100l. per annum per share. How this immense profit was to be obtained, he did not condescend to inform them at that time, but promised that in a month full particulars should be duly announced, and a call made for the remaining 98l. of the subscription. Next morning, at nine o’clock, this great man opened an office in Cornhill. Crowds of people beset his door, and when he shut up at three o’clock, he found that no less than one thousand shares had been subscribed for, and the deposits paid. He was thus, in five hours, the winner of 2000l. He was philosopher enough to be contented with his venture, and set off the same evening for the Continent. He was never heard of again."

- Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds - Charles Mackay

Read people.  Seriously.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I'll jump on the train to mine this one as well.

i'll mine it after the ico and release of details, wallets, etc.  they gotta show at least SOMEthing.
Activity: 81
I'll jump on the train to mine this one as well.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
100% PoW if ICO is unsuccessful? Sounds a bit interesting. I'm gonna watch this one and see how things would turn out.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Logo isnt really nice :/
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
17 hours, and nobody invest in ICO, looks like the coin is 100% POW
100,000 coins pow 100%, sounds good.
hi all,
would just like to share what i said to shadowrunner, the ico is to contribute towards some of the developments we have planned which you will see on our roadmap on launch on friday. the EPY team arent bothered how the ico goes. the ico will run until launch but if there is less than 5btc interest btc will be returned if people send and ico scrapped. the coin will then be 100% pow with no premine at all.
hope this clarifies the Empyrean plan Smiley

the epy team is glad to have shadowrunners and ocminers support, you can now pre register to the supernova pool here: https://epy.suprnova.cc/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Let's do it. I'm ready, nothing else of any interest at the moment.

LOL ICO SCRAPPED SO OUT COME THE BIG GUNS WITH THERE MINER'S Wink
Activity: 432
Let's do it. I'm ready, nothing else of any interest at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Ok, guys. I had conversation with dev via PM. Seems like he won't run ICO if there not much interest. This means coin will launch withou ICO and it will be simply POW.
Will wait for launch. Good to know, dev cancelled ICO and won't scam community.

This is my pre-launch opinion. Will see.

Well if that is the case, I'm in.

Pool ready for pre-reg:

https://epy.suprnova.cc

please add to OP
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ok, guys. I had conversation with dev via PM. Seems like he won't run ICO if there not much interest. This means coin will launch withou ICO and it will be simply POW.
Will wait for launch. Good to know, dev cancelled ICO and won't scam community.

This is my pre-launch opinion. Will see.
Pages:
Jump to: