Pages:
Author

Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! Pow/Pos [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept] - page 9. (Read 11791 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi all,
the coin will be launched the way we have planned, if people dont want to invest with its current structure that is fine, we will continue to launch and follow our roadmap, ICO funds are to help with some of the steps on our roadmap. I hope the community gets onboard once they see the good work we are doing and have planned
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
This is not looking  hopeful  Sad 
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
What do you mean with "difficulty halving" in the OP ? Do you mean Reward halving ?

i'd presume that's what he/she means.

Does it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Looks like dev went offline forever after my posts.  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
What do you mean with "difficulty halving" in the OP ? Do you mean Reward halving ?
Activity: 70
Whom ever sends bitcoin to them should reevaluate their lives.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ICO want to discover all the planes so we suppose to support it..☺
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You are right indeed.
You should do it! you almost had your first ICO, love to see you as escrow

It's up to dev. I can try. But won't take seriously if dev don't wanna listen community.
If you are in, I would invest for sure  Cool
You are right indeed.

It's up to dev. I can try. But won't take seriously if dev don't wanna listen community.
Hey mate, how are you? You have a basement now  Shocked

Watching this coin, lately I bought in on many coins with escrow and indeed, not a big succes anyway, so don't care in escrow anymore unless it gives a big buy wall by escrow, but that is just C-Cex thing

I'm ok. Smiley

With escrow you can be sure coin will launch at least and dev will not run with BTC before release.
Of course everycoin has risk. But without escrow risk is a lot higher.
It is like "Hey, give me your BTC and maybe I will launch coin. Maybe not. Who knows. But you must to send me your BTC anyway." Smiley

You are right indeed.

Watching this coin, lately I bought in on many coins with escrow and indeed, not a big succes anyway, so don't care in escrow anymore unless it gives a big buy wall by escrow, but that is just C-Cex thing

I'm ok. Smiley

With escrow you can be sure coin will launch at least and dev will not run with BTC before release.
Of course everycoin has risk. But without escrow risk is a lot higher.
It is like "Hey, give me your BTC and maybe I will launch coin. Maybe not. Who knows. But you must to send me your BTC anyway." Smiley
every investment is a risk, look at BT and DRZ example, a lot of people lost a lot of money on them and they looked the real deal.

No escrow no party. Nuff said.
ICO without escrow, fail incoming... Sad

many ico's on exchanges or with an escrow are scams, it really doesnt make much difference, the btc ends up in developers hands regardless.

investments are personal choices and i understand if you choose not to invest, however on the first of may i will be launching wallet, roadmap, blockchain and source.

So you wanna say sending BTC to a newbie unknown account is not potentially scam and better than escrow? Nice.

many ico's on exchanges or with an escrow are scams, it really doesnt make much difference, the btc ends up in developers hands regardless.

investments are personal choices and i understand if you choose not to invest, however on the first of may i will be launching wallet, roadmap, blockchain and source.

So you wanna say sending BTC to a newbie unknown account is not potentially scam and better than escrow? Nice.

every investment is a risk, look at BT and DRZ example, a lot of people lost a lot of money on them and they looked the real deal.

ahhh here he is lol. What you thinking about this?

And will you be adding pool @OCminer or? i could get my head around mining this
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
This coin is going to overtake Bitcoin, that's for sure.

Activity: 432
What happened to shadow? Shocked

Locked up in ocminer's basement...   Grin

-tb-
That's funny......but disturbing......

What happened to shadow? Shocked

Locked up in ocminer's basement...   Grin

-tb-

wondered why he hasn't posted yet LoL

that guy everywhere
Pages:
Jump to: